grwm | all the tea 8/19/19 -

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry to double post(?) but what tf is going on? Not that I am complaining but what did she do???
The most likely scenario is that she got mass reported for spam on YouTube. As for Instagram, she is probably used in a lot of anorexia-themed posts as reverse thinspo, hence the “are you okay?” type of warning.

Freak shows and extreme mukbangs are not gonna last forever. They are only one re.tard kicking the bucket away from complete demonetization. It’s toxic content.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
If there was ever a day to be a fly on the wall, it's today. I'd loved to have seen her reaction to finding out the video is down.

Edit: and also that Instagram is down too. Did all of this happen around the same time? Her insta was up a few hours ago.
Not a part of the group, more a watcher of the shitshow but I imagine that if this is all going down, its that she made a video about "haydurs" and they lashed out.

Theres not even blood in the water, theyre circling because theyre bored.

Last edited:

Concerned Vagino-American

I'll turn your face into a toilet bowl of blood.
kiwifarms.net
This is nuts. TF is going on? ._. And like it was said, I'm not exactly complaining. Just confused.
Maybe the cheese stands alone, but it's entertaining to see Amber disfigure her body into grotesque proportions and lie constantly about it. I love the buffoonery and trainwreckiness, why can't YouTube let her die in peace?

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 898296

"Because I don't want to skip a day in my 100 days of uploading"

Bullshit, you just said you're ending that daily upload shit. You're mad about your paycheck.

Also of course she's going to pretend she doesn't understand what she did wrong.
Behemoth don't give two fucks about 'failing', (not an unknown feeling for her let's face it) and it could be argued she hasn't because she DID upload, but we all know that's not what this is about boo boo...

tenor (2).gif

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 898296

"Because I don't want to skip a day in my 100 days of uploading"

Bullshit, you just said you're ending that daily upload shit. You're mad about your paycheck.

Also of course she's going to pretend she doesn't understand what she did wrong.
Ugh, that means a SECOND video to recap today? *goes to refill blood pressure medication*

What "quality content" will replace it? Another Haul? Mookbong?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino