grwm | all the tea 8/19/19 -

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, that means a SECOND video to recap today? *goes to refill blood pressure medication*

What "quality content" will replace it? Another Haul? Mookbong?
It is going to be a live weigh-in streamed to YouTube so we can see and hear her and the scale. She is also going to wear only a shirt so we can finally see dem layyyygggsss.

I'll take my :optimistic: now

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 898296

"Because I don't want to skip a day in my 100 days of uploading"

Bullshit, you just said you're ending that daily upload shit. You're mad about your paycheck.

Also of course she's going to pretend she doesn't understand what she did wrong.
I really, really want to see Big A get demonetized and shit. Both because this is a suicide by food channel, and more because I want to see the desperation kick in as Amber's binge money gets taken away suddenly. What will she do when the desperation, the need, THE HUNGER kicks in? Maybe she'll finally wake up and realize the true rea-yeah no she'd probably just panic and eat herself to death in a single night thinking she's going to starve when the money runs out.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
FYI, YouTube will remove your videos if they catch you buying likes/subscribers/views in mass quantities. If Amber happened to do so on this video (I can't definitively say she did) they could've removed her video for that reason. Just some food (lol) for thought.
Amber doesn't need to buy anything for her channel, she has had 3,700,000 views in the past thirty days alone.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Amber doesn't need to buy anything for her channel, she has had 3,700,000 views in the past thirty days alone.
Did you forget about the mysterious surge in 'likes' on her videos for a while that had people speculating about whether or not she was buying them? More views leads to more money, showing up as suggested videos more often on people's home page, and overall better odds of legitimate views and new subscribers. Like I said, I can't definitively say that she did do it but it is a reason for YouTube to pull a video down.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Did you forget about the mysterious surge in 'likes' on her videos for a while that had people speculating about whether or not she was buying them? More views leads to more money, showing up as suggested videos more often on people's home page, and overall better odds of legitimate views and new subscribers. Like I said, I can't definitively say that she did do it but it is a reason for YouTube to pull a video down.
People who follow Amber speculate over every thing she does or doesn't say, and nine time out of ten it is fake drama or rumours made up by the people following her. Amber hasn't been buying view, or comments, or subs, or likes, because she doesn't have to. For all her dumbness, Amber plays her viewers like a fiddle and knows how to play the youtube game: with clickbait titles and thumbnails of her stuffing her face with food.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 898296

"Because I don't want to skip a day in my 100 days of uploading"

Bullshit, you just said you're ending that daily upload shit. You're mad about your paycheck.

Also of course she's going to pretend she doesn't understand what she did wrong.
She deserves everything that’s coming to her, she probably shitting bricks right now.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
I really, really want to see Big A get demonetized and shit. Both because this is a suicide by food channel, and more because I want to see the desperation kick in as Amber's binge money gets taken away suddenly. What will she do when the desperation, the need, THE HUNGER kicks in? Maybe she'll finally wake up and realize the true rea-yeah no she'd probably just panic and eat herself to death in a single night thinking she's going to starve when the money runs out.
Give me all the bows, but she could probably get actual treatment if she was motivated and didnt have YT money and could potentially get disability and/or Medicaid. To get bariatric surgery in Kentucky, you just have to have a comorbid condition and be morbidly obese plus probably lose weight. Aww fuck, better not lose that YT money. She’s an addict to her followers, the attention and the food.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Right. She needs her broken brain fixed first, and she's not interested in that.

It's too bad there's no way to test my amnesia theory.

I've actually wondered what would happen if she were in an accident that left her with amnesia. If she had no recollection at all of her childhood/whatever fucked her in the head to cause her to use food as a coping mechanism, would she still feel compelled to eat the way she does?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino