grwm | all the tea 8/19/19 -

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
She's not a candidate for weight loss surgery. And even if she could get the surgery, what makes you think she'd lose weight? She is exactly the type of personality that "cheats" the surgery and loses pretty much nothing.
Hence my last sentence.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I really prefer her continue to have her lifestyle funded by AdSense on YouTube as opposed to the taxpayers, which is what will happen if she loses YouTube shekels.
Hard agree. I have had this opinion/attitude for a while as well. Her channel getting the axe, her losing thousands of subscribers, being demonitized....it would all be hilarious and dramatic and iconic then and there in the moment. But we would all lose out in the long term.

We'd lose what's probably the biggest, lulziest cow of them all. No cow, no m.ilk. No entertainment or sideshow freak to laugh at any more. If she was demonitized or if she lost Youtube or if YT just didn't make her money any more, does ANYONE really believe Amber would genuinely keep making videos any more if she wasn't getting paid to do so? Hahahaaaa lol. Fuck that. Bitch is money greedy and lazy, nothing else. She can barely lift a finger to vlog for her Adsense shekels now, she would never do it for free. All that talk and blather about being a "Vlogger" and "lovveeeeen her job" and "Youtube is mah life!" is all bullshit.

And without being able to make that cash money (to stuff in her Coach purse to flex on the haydurs) Amber would be forced to start looking at Welfare/Disability/Food Stamps/ etc etc etc alternative options. Basically sucking even more resources and now taxpayer money from decent Kentucky folk. If Necky was forced to get a job again maybe they'd even break up? But we wouldn't find out.

Much better she keeps getting paid by dumbass, r.etarded dipshits who are stupid enough to watch her on her own channel without Adblock. A fool and his money are soon parted. This way, we all win.

Munchie_Minder

kiwifarms.net
Right. She needs her broken brain fixed first, and she's not interested in that.

It's too bad there's no way to test my amnesia theory.
I want another experiment , too, if we get to choose. I want one that also gives her what is wrong with people with Prader-Willii; no satiety hormone. SUPER MOO!
Hard agree. I have had this opinion/attitude for a while as well. Her channel getting the axe, her losing thousands of subscribers, being demonitized....it would all be hilarious and dramatic and iconic then and there in the moment. But we would all lose out in the long term.

We'd lose what's probably the biggest, lulziest cow of them all. No cow, no m.ilk. No entertainment or sideshow freak to laugh at any more. If she was demonitized or if she lost Youtube or if YT just didn't make her money any more, does ANYONE really believe Amber would genuinely keep making videos any more if she wasn't getting paid to do so? Hahahaaaa lol. Fuck that. Bitch is money greedy and lazy, nothing else. She can barely lift a finger to vlog for her Adsense shekels now, she would never do it for free. All that talk and blather about being a "Vlogger" and "lovveeeeen her job" and "Youtube is mah life!" is all bullshit.

And without being able to make that cash money (to stuff in her Coach purse to flex on the haydurs) Amber would be forced to start looking at Welfare/Disability/Food Stamps/ etc etc etc alternative options. Basically sucking even more resources and now taxpayer money from decent Kentucky folk. If Necky was forced to get a job again maybe they'd even break up? But we wouldn't find out.

Much better she keeps getting paid by dumbass, r.etarded dipshits who are stupid enough to watch her on her own channel without Adblock. A fool and his money are soon parted. This way, we all win.
Followers of the late Jaq Jaq are hit by the feels from your post.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
God, she couldn't just upload a different one so we could get through her old content quicker? I guess if she did, that's one less vacation day for her. Greedy bitch.

It's probably bad karma to say it since this happens to other youtubers who really don't deserve it, but even if she hasn't technically violated Youtube's guidelines, I hope she gets her channel taken down one way or another. Not optimistic 'cause it'll never happen but a gorl can dream.

I guess this one little take-down scare is enough 😏

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
She's not a candidate for weight loss surgery. And even if she could get the surgery, what makes you think she'd lose weight? She is exactly the type of personality that "cheats" the surgery and loses pretty much nothing.
She would more than cheat, her guts would explode a few hours after the surgery because she just had to eat 3 servings of rice so she wouldn't starve gorl!

If we were lucky she would do it on stream. A special stream to sass all us haydurs because she finally got the surgery. She would laugh at us, talk about how she is an inspiration to everyone, probably on a high from the pain meds, and demanding Becky to get her some victory icecream because she's hungry and her belly hurts.

But then it happens, the dumb bitch eats the whole tub during the stream, and all the things her doctor warned her about go out the window because she knows what works boo boo. Her arrogance has a price, her stomach has a new limit, and seams burst. We laugh until we cry.

Also while Amber getting the boot would be hilarious in the short term, in the long term it may cause us to lose all contact with our favorite cow. Last thing we need is 7 months of radio silence and then an obituary shows up with no details.
I understand that her narcissism probably wouldn't allow her to fully disappear, it's not a gamble I want to take.

Munchie_Minder

kiwifarms.net
She would more than cheat, her guts would explode a few hours after the surgery because she just had to eat 3 servings of rice so she wouldn't starve gorl!

If we were lucky she would do it on stream. A special stream to sass all us haydurs because she finally got the surgery. She would laugh at us, talk about how she is an inspiration to everyone, probably on a high from the pain meds, and demanding Becky to get her some victory icecream because she's hungry and her belly hurts.

But then it happens, the dumb bitch eats the whole tub during the stream, and all the things her doctor warned her about go out the window because she knows what works boo boo. Her arrogance has a price, her stomach has a new limit, and seams burst. We laugh until we cry.
I think there is a Monty Python episode about that just posted in the Munchies thread the other day.

Reactions: A Owl and YOUR MOM

DontTellMeHowToPlay

Homeless SpoonyOne from the future
kiwifarms.net

We'd lose what's probably the biggest, lulziest cow of them all. No cow, no m.ilk. No entertainment or sideshow freak to laugh at any more.
You're right.

Shit, I don't want to resort to drastic measures, like watching Eric's channel.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
She could have titled it "Amateur make up job for a basketball head"

She is so awful at it
-brows go without saying

-how does she think 3 dots of
foundation cover a surface area 3x that
of a normal human

-regular people blend down under
the shelf of the jaw so there's not a
stupid line but there's no shelf on her
except the ass. Does she just use the
choker as the end point of the face?

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I see everyone on the comments in this video talking about Destiny's comment to Amber @ 7:12, but the real revealing thing was Amber's response to Destiny in the snapback @ 8:00. As much as Amber is capable of being into someone other than herself, she was clearly into her. Ironic that Becky loves those caps and Amber couldn't be any more disinterested (turned off, even, going by some of their kisses). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdyfBn_I4EU&feature=youtu.be

I agree ^^ Giving her a procedure that should be the last resort, when she's not committed to losing weight would be taking an unnecessary risk. The napping, the water retention (obviously not to the degree that it's being used to explain obvious weight gain, but there's probably some actual swelling), increased shortness of breath beyond her normal fat-wheezing, could be signs of an issue with her heart. I don't think she'd get a second chance at it, so, why waste the opportunity when she's clearly not serious? It's also crazy that she spends so much of her money on non-sense, rather than towards her health, as if she thinks she's always going to have the same amount of money coming in from YT. YT might make a change (pay structure, which videos can be monetized), as they have in the past, that could dramatically decrease the money she has coming in, people might tire of her content, ..anything, and she'd have little to show from the time she made the big bucks.

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
The point of highlighter is to make your cheekbones stand out, therefore making the face appear more angular. For this illusion to work, there have to be cheekbones present. Otherwise you have stripes of sparkly stuff on your cheeks. Watching Amber try to suck in her cheeks was like watching time lapse footage of an orange dehydrating.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
The point of highlighter is to make your cheekbones stand out, therefore making the face appear more angular. For this illusion to work, there have to be cheekbones present. Otherwise you have stripes of sparkly stuff on your cheeks. Watching Amber try to suck in her cheeks was like watching time lapse footage of an orange dehydrating.
Can't contour a sphere.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 898581

It's been a dead horse for a while now, but Christ on a bike, these knuckles.
Good god this pic has left me in astonish. I honestly can't decide what amuses (and horrifies) me the most:
  1. The delightfully absurd notion that our gorl actually made the effort to paint her nails, perfectly complimenting those black 'beetus knuckles. (The phrase "Tinsel on turd" comes to mind)
  2. The fact that each dainty hand delicately shielding her eyes is the approximate size of a Christmas ham and that somehow she's managed to develop full-on finger gunts (funts?) between every dark knuckle that seem to double in girth every fortnight.
  3. Our gorl's quadruple-chin-situation has now almost completely eclipsed her dainty, elegant neck. Even with the valiant aid of her neck-defining chokers, her chinfat morphs directly into her upper-chestfat, which now kind of just sags into her upper-stomach-rolls.

In the "When Will Amber Admit to Being 600 lbs" betting thread, I guessed the 2nd week in September. While I'm still holding on to a tiny shred of hope of winning, I'm starting to think our gorl is just going to continue her denial and work her way through her food bucket list until she either 1) makes the announcement that she has hit the gelatinous wonderland that is 700 elbees or 2) in a final blaze of glory, explodes into a wonderous confetti consisting of Reeses cups, double portions of rice, used journals and orange chicken.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino