grwm | all the tea 8/19/19 -

kiwifarms.net
I thought AL had real small finger nails
Videos back with a shiny new title...

hmm.. I didn't notice she changed the title. still think it was just the facebook bitches stirring up drama. AL has other videos with "spilling tea" and those are BS too and are still up. Do we really think youtube workers are watching this and care about AL's tea?

Reactions: Cmoores101

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly sure that YouTube has some AI bots that quick screen videos when they are uploaded. The bot likely picked up on something she said that could be against TOS and then the video was taken down until it could be screened by an actual human, who lifted the ban on it. That just seems like a more likely scenario, as much as it's way more juicy to believe people are stirring up crap and actually succeeding.

But really, I don't know how she looks down at those hands all day every day and doesn't get fucking terrified about the state of her health, on top of all of her other issues. She needs to talk to people with severe health anxiety who freak out over every tiny normal symptom. They could use a dose of her mental gymnastics to help level them out.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
D

I don't think it was planned, but after it happened I did see this pop up on the circlejerk thread, which is not really that much better than the normal thread imo.
View attachment 900538
We’re WINNING! We’re finally getting one over on the fat beetus blob who can’t walk three steps without getting winded, autismo justice will always prevail!!

kiwifarms.net
D

I don't think it was planned, but after it happened I did see this pop up on the circlejerk thread, which is not really that much better than the normal thread imo.
View attachment 900538
what is the goal? they can just not watch. without her YT money she can still gain weight.. look at the cheap stuff she does eat like those little mac and cheese cups, ramen noodles, $1 store candy and when she opens the shelves in the kitchen filled with her junk food. I think if Al was poor she'd be like a druggie and use all of her money on food and just skip the torrid, bath & body works, walmart and target shopping sprees and just buy food.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino