Guilty Pleasure Games

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Troglodyte.35

kiwifarms.net
Tom Clancy's The Division -- It's not a very good game, but I love playing around with the weapons and builds. I also love the idea of playing an RPG in a post epidemic New York I just wish the game was more RNG and D20 styled towards the environment as opposed to the DMG numbers and modifiers. The game also has a really cool aesthetic and really good environmental storytelling that I found myself exploring the map just for fun.

Undertale -- Probably the biggest one

Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - at one point a friend and I would play it co-op for hours trying to beat the fairly hard wave levels. All in all the game is pretty ass, but co-op makes a lot of things tolerable.

Spintires. Just a game about driving trucks in mud. I have no idea why I have the amount of hours played on it I do. Again, probably because I play it co-op and it's just an excuse to chat with my friend(s) for a few hours about off-topic shit while we play toy cars in the sandbox.

Stardew Valley - a very cutesy farming / fishing / dungeon crawling game. Sort of "Harvest Moon", if you're familiar with that series. Completely inoffensive. I guess it's just calming to run about, planting your crops, fishing, collecting lobsters out of crab pots, etc. I dunno.

DumbDosh

space worm drugs are pretty cool
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matrix Path of Neo - It's dumb, it's nonsensical, and I know it's not even objectively a good game, but damn if it isn't fun to do crazy ass karate fights and play as Keanu Reeves.

Neon Genesis Evangelion 64 - I know it's just a minigame collection that follows the show, and the controls are shit, but the whole aesthetic and presentation are so amazing that it's ridiculously entertaining. Also the weird multiplayer you have to find through like a dev command is fun in a janky way.

Bugaboo

What the hap is fuckening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zoo tycoon 2
Not as good as 1 on a tycoon game standpoint. It's more like a virtual pet game/freeform zoo building simulator

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Splinter Cell: Conviction: Its bad and the plot is nonsense but the mark and execute feature is really neat and I liked how the game conveys the story and other information naturally into the backgrounds.

Halo 4: Before you crucify me for this, I want to tell you that this is the last Halo game I likely will play. Story was meh, it didn't capture the same feel as Reach did, and the addition of sprinting took something away from it in my opinion. Still the level design was quite good, I enjoyed the weapons and the introduction of a few fun new ones along with the multiplayer.

Dishonored: I really shouldn't like this as much as I do. The free flow levels turn into corridor like ones later on, everything is stylized to a degree, and the combat is very simplistic as well as the stealth. Still, the blink power is bloody genius for a stealth parkour game, the story while rather simple is told rather well with some variables possible like the 'good' non-lethal assassinations and nothing about it feels extremely broken or weak.

G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
Senran Kagura games- Everyone calls these games pure fanservice...and indeed they are.

But damn, they are a fun little Dynasty Warriors clone. Also, the battles don't typically take as long as your average Dynasty Warriors campaign, so that also helps keep it from getting too tedious

The rhythm cooking game one is pretty fun too