Guilty Pleasure Song -

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
So what's your guilty pleasure? I like 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton and I'm mildly ashamed of this because it's generally outsider what I would consider to be my music taste. It's also an embarrassing song to get caught singing along to. So come on, what's everyone else's?

DoshesToDoshes

Has a Sunny Disposition
kiwifarms.net
Some Billy Joel:

Well we all have a face,
That we hide away forever,
And we take them out and show ourselves,
When everyone has gone.

Some are satin, some are steel
Some are silk, and some are leather.
They're the faces of the Stranger
But we love to try them on.

Tehshigelisok

I put the "Burger" in "Assburger"
kiwifarms.net
Most of Florida Georgia Line's output. It's lightweight and it's what got the ball rolling for "bro country", but I can't hate on "Cruise" (minus Nelly) too much.

S

SP 199

kiwifarms.net

For someone who generally listens to metal this is waaaaay out my usual music preference

Reactions: Randy Lahey

cukurcuka

iggy pop enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

As much as I love Henry Rollins, Rollins Band is pretty much a guilty pleasure for me
I will give them credit though, you wouldn't be able to release this kind of song with these kinds of lyrics nowadays and have it be as known as it was

• Feels
Reactions: Radgy Chadobah

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So what's your guilty pleasure? I like 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton and I'm mildly ashamed of this because it's generally outsider what I would consider to be my music taste. It's also an embarrassing song to get caught singing along to. So come on, what's everyone else's?
A little late on the response, but that's a heavily covered song.

Including this kind of awesome version by Sisters of Mercy.

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
Literally everything by Mark Gormley.

Also, some vidya songs are real guilty pleasures of mine.

Bust A Groove is a ps1 dancing game with some of the cheesiest schlock songs around but I love all of them. (Except Capoeira's)

My favourite song from the game:

• Winner
Reactions: VLAD

Wildchild

Conflict Resolution Officer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This whole album has to be one of my guilty pleasure albums, sickeningly sweet, but catchy electro-pop

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Eurobeat in general is a very guilty pleasure, but this song in particular.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love everything by Acid House Kings even though they're gay as shit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino