Gun Control -

Кот Бегемот

kiwifarms.net
I was reading through gun laws in other countries and surprised by this shit if true, apparently you can buy anyone gun there. There putting America to shame and we got a goddamn amendment in the constitution.

Laws mean shit. Pakis are tribal fucks stuck in middle ages, no one will report you. Snitches not only die, it's dishonor for generations to betray your clan. So making laws will accomplish nothing, just like in US, making laws accomplishes nothing beyond what people will tolerate and over 50% people in this country are sheep with their assholes all lubed up and ready for booting (it's like fisting, but with a jackboot)

@sig you forgot Roslyakov, 2018, Crimea. Who else are you forgetting? What's the point putting pics up of people who shot one or two? This past weekend in Shitcago 40 people total shot. That's one weekend and summer madness is just getting started.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I live in NJ which isn't the worst state when it comes to gun laws but it is up there even bb guns are classified as firearms.

However crossbows, flare guns, and presumably net launchers are all perfectly legal and you can order them online and have them mailed to you. Guess I gotta make due with those when shit hits the fan.

LolNoIPLeaksEvenLMFAO

Might as well say nigger irl
kiwifarms.net
Teach kids in school how to handle firearms, if someone has cash let them buy it, end of story for me. Whatever I make my own guns/we’re given to me. Fuck a 4473

Sicklick

kiwifarms.net
I think it's a very touchy subject. But personally, I believe that we should always think in terms of what the founding fathers meant for the Constitution. Every amendment has it's own exceptions. For example, the first amendment. Freedom of speech exists, unless that speech harms people. Such as CP, fraud, blackmail, obscenity, true threats, fighting words, incitement to imminent lawless action, solicitations to commit crimes, defamation (including libel and slander), etc. You also have freedom of religion, but the free exercise thereof has always been a challenge to lawmakers. Just to list a few examples, say you're an indigenous American and use peyote in religious ceremonies. You can still be fired from your job or criminally prosecuted. Or if you discriminate against homosexuals in housing, employment or other services, or if you're a Seventh Day Adventist and don't work on Saturdays or if a religious institution doesn't want to pay for contraceptives. Those are just a few examples, but there's many more. And what applies to the first amemdment may also apply to the second. Lawmakers can still make exceptions to it, like who can own firearms, what firearms may be available to civilians, red flag laws, gun free zones, etc.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
I live in NJ which isn't the worst state when it comes to gun laws but it is up there even bb guns are classified as firearms.

However crossbows, flare guns, and presumably net launchers are all perfectly legal and you can order them online and have them mailed to you. Guess I gotta make due with those when shit hits the fan.
Dude what? You can't just buy a shotgun or rifle of some sort?

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Dude what? You can't just buy a shotgun or rifle of some sort?
Nope last I checked even those need a gun license to buy and if you're a minor while you can own them you need your parents to buy them and they need to be long barrelled only. Sorta a compromise for the farms out in the NJ countryside the state is truly a tale of two cities.

On the one hand you have places like Jersey City and Hoboken which due to being close to NY are super liberal but then you get places like Sparta and upstate close to Pennsylvania where everyone has a dairy farm or ranch (mostly for tourists) and those places are very pro gun. So the State has compromises like that in place

• Informative
Reactions: FunPosting101
Tags
None