Gun Recommendations - Potential first time owner. -

GHTD

I plead the fifth.
True & Honest Fan
>asks for gun advice, say it's because "biden will take away the guns"
>also says not going for the high score

I look forward to laughing/cringing at your manifesto post-Election day.

Also, not sure if glowie or just a retard.

TendieGremlin

They don't know I'm an engineer
Well, if you want a gun just for the sake of having one, then pick literally the one that looks prettiest or has some sort of historic significance.

inception_state

True & Honest Fan
Here you go, just multiply all the prices by 1.5-2.5x because of crazy demand this year (and this was made in 2015).

k_home_defense.jpg

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
Here you go, just multiply all the prices by 1.5-2.5x because of crazy demand this year (and this was made in 2015).

View attachment 1703492

Celebrate diversity! Pick something simple that uses common cartridges, Glocks are okay but there are better options out there.

My first gun was a Mosin Nagant and it's never done me wrong. But I don't want to end up putting a fist sized hole through some dude half a mile away from the bad guy I was aiming at. So it's probably not ideal for home defense.

Jolly Copulation

Keeping his Zwei hand strong.
We're all keyboard warriors here, so just arm yourself with your keyboard and type mean things at them.

Rifles in close quarters are idiotic so unless you're living in a mansion, you want a short enough weapon you can easily maneuver around hallways, doorways, or corridors. If you turn to shoot something and your barrel gets stuck on the doorframe, you're dead.

The benefit of a shotgun is that you don't have to be good at precision, but I recommend something sawn off for close quarters.

For a pistol, say fuck the pistol and get an FN P90. It's compact like a pistol, holds 50 shots, and is a top-loading, gravity-fed, weapon. You won't get that stuck in tight spaces, either.