Trashfire Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae

Hello Shitty

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1483418

lmao, do you think he has Faith do his hair with mayo too?

and I'm trying to give MM a benefit of a doubt but Virginia is most definitely not a two party consent state for wiretapping laws. No clue why he'd ever say anything to someone he wouldn't want recorded at this point.
There you go again just leading the charge with your autistic incel virgin nuthuggers against Ralph. Then going to act all "Tee-hee, I didn't do anything. I'm just hanging out guys, and HE'S MAD!"

Your jealously is so transparent.

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
Alcohol does that to some people. I can't remember the exact gene responsible for flushing with alcohol consumption, but there's one specific gene responsible for it and the flushing variant is super common in East Asians.
its called AFR, - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction - there are tablets you can buy for your body to reject the redness shit, my wife is a gook and she suffers from it greatly after 3 beers

Bland Crumbs

I used to do things before I found this site.
kiwifarms.net
I think him and mamma gunt rented horses or something. Scrolling through his twitter back to the 24th but I don't see anything.
Edit. Disregard that. The tweet in question is super old that someone linked me to yesterday.

View attachment 1483648
Back in February I guess. Might be necroposting but I'm more astonished that the horse's legs aren't buckling with the gunt perched up there.
That poor horse. Is that...the outline of a girdle on Ralph?

A_right_horrorshow

Feeling switchy, might delete fucking everything
kiwifarms.net
I see someone's just woken up from their latest binge last night. I do hope the hangover, clinking, empty makers mark bottles falling of the bed and bourbon powered boozefarts aren't the final "eeeeeew! wtf am I doing with this pig who plays with toy swords?" moment of clarity it takes for your childbride to flee back to her loving family. I'm enjoying the cope implosion too much. I'd be sad to see it end as abruptly as your internet popularity.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net

Bland Crumbs

I used to do things before I found this site.
kiwifarms.net
I see someone's just woken up from their latest binge last night. I do hope the hangover, clinking, empty makers mark bottles falling of the bed and bourbon powered boozefarts aren't the final "eeeeeew! wtf am I doing with this pig who plays with toy swords?" moment of clarity it takes for your childbride to flee back to her loving family. I'm enjoying the cope implosion too much. I'd be sad to see it end as abruptly as your internet popularity.
Ralph and hangovers likely said bye-bye a long time ago. The severity of his alcoholism probably requires him to have some amount of alcohol in his system at all times lest things get a bit shaky.

Ooooh is HS Ralph's hostage? I thought it was the Gunt himself.

Tags
None