Trashfire Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Keep sperging like a bunch of salty asses. Just so I can monetize your idiocy in a low effort video. I am not winning shit nor do I care.
Yo, Beanerology, put this in your video:

Yes, I am married and have a daughter. My wife supports my internet work as I get to spent even more time with family. We are good.
Edit: Amount he makes:
For now, he will stream on Memology 101. In regards of the second question. content creation, due to my current view count, and in my local currency, is paying 3 to 4 times a minimum wage.
Let's use logic and reason, and ignore everything Beanerology 101 said because he showed he's a lying sack of tacos.

• Income 3× or 4× their minimum wage, has a young child to support and a wife, all he has to do are shitty videos with minimal skills, easy job that allows him to be at home with his child all the time.
VS

• Give away all the above to be friends with a fat trash can burger eating alcoholic.

The only thing that comes to my mind is that Beanerology 101 isn't just gay, but a faggot who values Ralph over the well being of his family. Why throw it all away for a guy unless you're a huge faggot.

Is Ralph confirmed a home wrecker?
I'm sure everyone would love to know that you love Ralph more than your fucking family. :story:

Last edited:

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think your videos are decent, its not trash tier but anyone can video edit a vapor wave theme over a current events story its not rocket science. That being said why are you really here did the Gunt father ask a favor of you to defend the sacred gunt for him?
They have a symbiotic relationship. Memeology writes the text and makes the video. Then the gunt plays it on DLive and reads the text. It's like a bird picking the ticks out of a rhino. They both benefit. Although that metaphor isn't quite right, relative weight wise.
My hot take is she just genetically has garbage fucking teeth and it's not necessarily just meth mouth.
Yes, probably just English ancestry.

Unog

kiwifarms.net
For now, he will stream on Memology 101. In regards of the second question. content creation, due to my current view count, and in my local currency, is paying 3 to 4 times a minimum wage.
From the horse's mouth, by the by. @Nigel of Ukip didn't just pull that number out of his ass.

He risked that much money for Ethan. That much money could've been taken at any moment from his family for hosting Ralph on his channel, and yet he still risked it for him. What a good friend!

Memology 101

kiwifarms.net
I think your videos are decent, its not trash tier but anyone can video edit a vapor wave theme over a current events story its not rocket science. That being said why are you really here did the Gunt father ask a favor of you to defend the sacred gunt for him?
I never said my videos were unique. Pretty much anyone can do them. That isn't even the point I am arguing. Though everyone quoting me seems to love to put words in my mouth.

I am not even defending Ralph, I am defending myself.

gran_autismo

kiwifarms.net
Keep sperging like a bunch of salty asses. Just so I can monetize your idiocy in a low effort video. I am not winning shit nor do I care.
Then why are you here sperging with a bunch of spergs? Go hang out with your family and have a nice time if you don't give a fuck. Or stay and argue with people, I'm not your guntlord working my dark magic through you like a meat marionette.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
I never said my videos were unique. Pretty much anyone can do them. That isn't even the point I am arguing. Though everyone quoting me seems to love to put words in my mouth.

Like i said I already defended that it was a satirical post by ear juice on page 1406. The only people acting like it was your work is just meming it

Unog

kiwifarms.net

Holy shit history really is cyclical:

I'm defending myself.
I am not shielding him.
Also, for lulz:

I love to interact with people, more so if they disagree with me.
:story:

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
I never said my videos were unique. Pretty much anyone can do them
You just said the opposite 30 mins ago! :story::story::story:
Just start a YouTube channel. No need to be that jealous. Anyone can do it. Right?

What's retarded? A bunch of spergs getting salty at me for answering questions they tagged me in in the first place?
Tagging is serious business @Memology101 @Memology101 @Memology101 @Memology101 @Memology101

Unog

kiwifarms.net
What's retarded? A bunch of spergs getting salty at me for answering questions they tagged me in in the first place?
Still haven't answered why you were willing to risk so much income for Ralph when you have a daughter and wife to think about, and no other job.
You just said the opposite 20 mins ago!
He did the exact same shit last time.

Tags
None