Trashfire Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
What's retarded? A bunch of spergs getting salty at me for answering questions they tagged me in in the first place?
I think its because it was already discussed and done with then you show up and act ass hurt about an already dealt with situation. Even if it wasn't dealt with who cares its the Internet being the Internet.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I never said my videos were unique. Pretty much anyone can do them. That isn't even the point I am arguing. Though everyone quoting me seems to love to put words in my mouth.

I am not even defending Ralph, I am defending myself.
Given the labels you've used to describe your critics, why would you concern yourself with defending against what they say about you? If they're nothing more than a bunch of spergy, cringy, jealous, low-effort shitposters, why don't you just ignore their posts and move on with your day? You have 200k+ subscribers tuned into your channel, but a handful of spergs on KW is enough for you to go the defensive? I'm being real with you, as someone who actually likes what you do, don't fall into the trap of letting your pride outweigh your common sense. So many others have allowed their pride to dictate their actions and it never ends well for them.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
Keep sperging like a bunch of salty asses. Just so I can monetize your idiocy in a low effort video. I am not winning shit nor do I care.
Memo I am saddened. You replied to everyone else and I feel left out.

Lets say, HYPOTHETICALLY Destiny drank a bottle of liquor and popped some xannies, passed out with his microphone on, then screamed at his mom because she needed him to drive her to dialysis. Would you set that shit to vaporwave?

Maybe if Vouch did it? How about AOC?

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, Null has anorgasmia, how ever shall he recover from this blow to his reputation.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
The broken dick angle of attack, I can kind of understand, when dealing with Null. I don't get how it is supposed to transcend onto all users of KF. Why would I give two fucks if Nulls dick works or not, and to what extent it does function? Its not like he has to use his dick to type, or at least I hope he doesn't.

Elric of Melnibone

kiwifarms.net
I fixed it for you, wouldnt want to mislead anyone who doesnt have your fine observation skills.
Lol I diddnt even notice the face swap, I was just scrolling through and noticed the jaggies on the hand. My confusion was trying to figure out why someone would shop the hand. Then again I am so behind on most of the ralph lore that I had completly forgotten who soph even was. Apologies for coming off as an "akchewally faggot" rather than what I was which seems to be a blind exceptional.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
I don't get how it is supposed to transcend onto all users of KF.
So, you know how the thralls of ecelebs defend them as if though you were criticizing/insulting them? Because they're in a position where they've wrapped up their ego in the reputation of an eceleb, to them guy who owns the site has broken dick = site users have broken dick makes sense in their warped minds. It's why they get so fucking upset when you point out that Ralph's a sexual predator preying on a young woman who's developmentally stunted and mentally unwell. They feel as attacked as Ethan does when you point that out. It's their attempt at turning the tables on those meanie doo-doo headed birds from the fruit farming site.

So, essentially:

projection - Copy.jpg

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
It's why they get so fucking upset when you point out that Ralph's a sexual predator preying on a young woman.

View attachment 1488204
Are we positive on this count? The more images I see of his "woman" the more I am believing its a Troon. The strong jawline, the mustache and beard stubble, has me thinking Ralph may have found his very own Digibro.

Ralph is so dead set on emulating Dax, maybe he got his own personal Troon, maybe that will show all the haters.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Are we positive on this count? The more images I see of his "woman" the more I am believing its a Troon. The strong jawline, the mustache and beard stubble, has me thinking Ralph may have found his very own Digibro.

Ralph is so dead set on emulating Dax, maybe he got his own personal Troon, maybe that will show all the haters.
Squire of Gothos posted archives of videos she deleted off of her youtube account in the Ethan thread, along with that, there was at least one vid of her family at some kind of celebratory get-together.

It's a young woman. Who's at the mental age where you think putting terrible crayon drawings of your family on the fridge to show them off is a good idea.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Squire of Gothos posted archives of videos she deleted off of her youtube account in the Ethan thread, along with that, there was at least one vid of her family at some kind of celebratory get-together.

It's a young woman. Who's at the mental age where you think putting terrible crayon drawings of your family on the fridge to show them off is a good idea.
Well I'm sure she has the intelligence of a retarded squirrel, simply due to the fact that the gunt was able to lure her to his rats nest. No woman capable of independent critical thinking would fall for the gunts manipulation.

The saddest thing to me is this is ultimately Ralph's idea of winning. Could you imagine what losing would entail to someone this intellectually stunted?

Tags
None