Trashfire Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Man, you can tell all these faggots are really infantile and refuse to grow up despite almost being middle aged. No shit a dad is going to be and ought to be protective of his daughter and who she dates (especially if she has a disability) and you should have romantic relationships with people that are able to understand the concept of a romantic relationship. Dick is a facetious cunt for trying his best to bury this shit under the rug like he always does but I'm just glad these people won't contribute to the gene pool and have a wife and children on their own because their sons would become violent incels/rapists and they'll molest their daughters. These cowards are so lacking in moral constitution, it's appalling really. Man, season two of IBS is really taking a dark turn.
It occurs to me that everything Dick has been doing for the past fews months is exactly what he criticised destiny for in his abortive IBS with him. Making honest discussion impossible by using disingenuous talking points, being purposely obtuse and twisting other people's words.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The broken dick angle of attack, I can kind of understand, when dealing with Null. I don't get how it is supposed to transcend onto all users of KF. Why would I give two fucks if Nulls dick works or not, and to what extent it does function? Its not like he has to use his dick to type, or at least I hope he doesn't.
The GuntGuare is projecting. They are eusocial vermin, like naked mole rats. In a eusocial, hive-minded species only the leader is allowed to reproduce and all the other drones are not. If the leader's ability to breed is compromised the hive is in danger and a new leader must be selected. Ralph has demonstrated that he is able to drag his bloated body out of the hive and attract a mate, thus his dominant position has been made secure.

Even though we're all individuals they see us as being the same as them. In which case insulting the leader's fertility is a potent attack.

It's like the Formics in Ender's Game thought humans were hive-minded creatures like themselves which led to a serious of amusing misunderstandings and them being genocided.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Oh lord a gunt guard thread! ethan is going to be so ass pained. calling it now, ethan will compare this to the dispatch and robi paypig targeting campaign and will point to this as the ultimate sign of alogs controlling kiwi to fuck with ralph and his associates

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph should interview Vordrak.
Seems you missed the stream about this let me spoonfeed you some super secret lore https://youtu.be/gmBjdp7KNck

Also you forgot to link the old cow threads.
Ralph is a rational skeptic who other skeptics call a Nazi for more content. Again this is the husk of a human 🌽 who still dines out on tales of gamergrifter & punching a cop. Now he's dating a teenager.
He better pray to Lord Jim James Jimothy
GuntSwatstika.png

107736238_306871.jpg
To be fair the show was good when Ralph was passed out and Corrine was prattling on.
Bloodsports, not even once lol.

The Ibs apocalypse

A basic gestalt on 'rise and fall of Internet bloodsports' and character's Diogenes and Jeffstiny Joachim Tonka Andy Warski Vamp Candy 'anime mafia' all running gay ops. Ibs cyclical thread rinse and repeat.

Healstream was great Sam Hyde appeared shot the place up and left.
Dick invites Sam Hyde on.
"Mr Hyde you're on the killstream." Ralph
"What?" Sam Hyde.

Reactions: MeltyTW

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Jim wants very badly to leave behind Ethan while very rarely defending him. Jim laughed while saying Dick's and Ralph's shenanigans weren't funny. His only response to for not laughing at Ralph doing all the things he screamed in anger at other people for doing was "yeah but now i dont care, leave me alone". Its funny for an Irish huckster to be reminded he made the current grooming gunt ridden pos we know and love today and its funny even though its almost certain it will only amuse a small amount of people while he rides into a lukewarm retirement while hoping more people dont send his ever changing addresses to blm for fun.

also sorry to @PonPonPataPon who i couldnt respond to before moving to a more appropriate thread. Hopefully this clears it up for people whove just ignored jim when he went silent on all this, the way i see it bringing him up is the same as zidan, highlighting ethan's degraded social circle.

The Ralphacat

kiwifarms.net
Cope a little harder for me. That's why the gunt blocked me the second I mention Soph on any of his content. He knows he was so pilled and drunk he streamed a jerk off session that weirded out his paypigs so bad they thought he got hacked and were trying to get wellness checks done on Ethan. Does the gunt make you wear a dress when you come on here and jerk him off, Shannon?
View attachment 1483693View attachment 1483694View attachment 1483695View attachment 1483696

Here's the link to the post detailing more ZyclonPD's post
they thought he got hacked and were trying to get wellness checks done on Ethan
Cope a little harder for me. That's why the gunt blocked me the second I mention Soph on any of his content. He knows he was so pilled and drunk he streamed a jerk off session that weirded out his paypigs so bad they thought he got hacked and were trying to get wellness checks done on Ethan. Does the gunt make you wear a dress when you come on here and jerk him off, Shannon?
View attachment 1483693View attachment 1483694View attachment 1483695View attachment 1483696

Here's the link to the post detailing more ZyclonPD's post
[/they thought he got hacked and were trying to get wellness checks done on Ethan]''
I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of Iranian hackers
I'm an old 4channer who came here to shit on Jonathon Yaniv and also Josh. Ethan Ralph is a fat sack of redneck shit who needs a bullet, but at least I can be honest about what did or did not happen unlike most of you retarded cunts commenting saying I'm wrong. (i'm not wrong) he passed out on xanax and booze and had a freeze frame of Soph on his screen. Try watching the stream to find out what he was doing you fucking moron. I have no reason to support some fat fuck red neck but also I have no reason to make shit up either.

Iranian hackers did it, right?!

Tags
None