Orbiter Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae | General sperg thread

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
I mean, if you just enjoy sucking null's cock in your free time, that's on you, but there are definitely bigger things than that.

I don't even remember what question you're talking about or what you're referencing
It's like six posts up, Oscar Wilde. No wonder you gunt guard, reading comprehension is beyond you. Note: I said comprehension. We all know you can read.

_ThePieman_

YouTuber
kiwifarms.net
Make someone's life miserable? I largely don't even follow the content produced by the cows and stick to clips and recaps posted on the site. Those people don't need help to bring ruin to their lives.
I'm not saying you guys have made Ralph's life miserable, but I know there are other instances of harassment coming from the farms.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying you guys have made Ralph's life miserable, but I know there are other instances of harassment coming from the farms.
Damn bro thats kind of retarded Kiwis aren't a united people or a unanimous group. Each board has a distinct culture thats only losely tied togheter by the site rules. We are a collection of shitposters that don't even like each other. Hell some people depending on the board don't even like Null. If you want to call out a board or a collection of users then do it but don't do this pussy shit of you all equally bad.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Bro, it's a website that exists to catalogue and laugh at retards on the internet.
If people are going to harass lolcows, they'd do it regardless of the site's existance.
This is what so many people fail to understand. Only the truly dumb ones post about fucking with lolcows and usually end up banned because they're dumb. We're here to document and track. Ralph reacting to us reacting to him is not some kind of weird bullying plot. If people do stupid shit they don't want online, maybe stop doing stupid shit?

Edit: After thinking about it for a minute: what a pussy take to have after dedicating half-ish of the video to Ralph and making fun of his height. You're exactly what you're posting about!

Last edited:

Crystal Golem

You gotta alog em and you gotta keep aloggin em
kiwifarms.net
I noticed you were also getting lit up in the comments for completely flubbing the Kraut section by saying there was no evidence of Kraut doxing anyone even though there is. You had it all laid out in front of you and you couldn't even do it. Jesus man was it really worth it just to get a verified account?

Chief Ungo Bungo

kiwifarms.net
I noticed you were also getting lit up in the comments for completely flubbing the Kraut section by saying there was no evidence of Kraut doxing anyone even though there is. You had it all laid out in front of you and you couldn't even do it. Jesus man was it really worth it just to get a verified account?
The Kraut section was mostly likely the only section he had actualy researched himself, at least half the video he "researched" by posting a thread asking about significant moments and having it spoonfed to him.
As an aside, the Kraut section only existed to paint him in a better light. It has no real impact on the rest of IBS and Ralph beyond Kraut getting laughed at and Jim making vids on him.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is an imbecilic take on the forum and demonstrates your misunderstanding of basically everything.

Each board has its own culture, moderators/admins are pretty much universally disliked. It is against the site's rules to harass cows but nobody here can control what others do outside of the website. Read "not an autistic illuminati". If anyone does this rubbish and makes it known, they are mocked or banned.

On this board, a-logging is not only fine but pretty much standard and I would even say it's funny and encouraged, try pull this on another board, you'll get banned.

If you want to morally grandstand about harassment, bring up the "instances" and call out users &/or boards that are complicit. Otherwise shut it. I can recall instances of "harassment" from specific people in every single loosely connected online group, so what? I thought commentators are fedora tippers who are well aware of the fallacy of composition.

From what I can see, you're getting harassed by Ralph's 45k followers account, embarrassing. Did @kiwifarmsjanny (she/her) on Twitter mock your appearance and encourage his her followers to do so? Pull your head out of the mud.