Orbiter Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae | General sperg thread

There's light at the end

kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying you guys have made Ralph's life miserable, but I know there are other instances of harassment coming from the farms.
Kiwifarms is not one person, dude. If some raetard a-logged gunt, it doesn't mean that we all do it. I, personally, like just to observe gunt in his own areal of habitation. He shown time and time again that he will do something stupid on his own without any outside help. And this comment of yours tells how green you are on this board

LordOdin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying you guys have made Ralph's life miserable, but I know there are other instances of harassment coming from the farms.
Name a proven one that's not us on the site discussing things tho or unfairly blamed on the farms like chloe sagal or byuu. I would like to add that we need to see instances where the board agreed rather than shat on the user in question and start ridiculing as we did with the gay op discord.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it that Dave Smith, a lolbertarian from legion of skanks fame, will be debating Nick Fuentes on the killstream. I have a distinct feeling this comes from Dicks appearance on LOS.

I have a feeling nectar will ensure when his numbers skyrocket and then plummet like a hellfire missile.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
@Kramer on the phone why is pedsu a pedophile and is a wise idea for a 30 year old man-woman to justify her attraction for 500 year old in dog years dragon maids?
honestly always thought anime was cringe, the reputations of the types into anime and its clearly perverted nature really drew me away. having said that I personally find it imperialistic that we decry japan's moral standards and people that follow them. like technically no one on this planet is allowed to break US federal law, the only reason we aren't arresting 7 billion people is because of the legal ramifications but stuff like smoking weed in Amsterdam or buying counterfeit clothes in asian countries is 100% against the law as is buying things that violate US copyright laws, like buying a mickey mouse tshirt in japan from a stall that clearly didn't get Eisner's permission.

the problem is telling New Zelanders to fuck off with their morality is a lot easier than telling the US to do it with theirs, and its a losing fight because obviously sticking up for pedos is wrong. Even if its like the immigrant ones who come to the US preaching the same bullshit everyone in their village has believed in for centuries. Honestly i sort of brought into that 4chan thing where yes pedos are bad but their reputation keeps faggots away and as long as you keep them on a short enough leesh they're fine. Like @Drain Todger ger is a bronie/furry which is on par with pedos in everyones mind, yet as long as he doesn't really talk about it too much i think we can all say he's a great person and has been amazing in the fight against vaccines.

Basically what i'm saying is that pedos might be awful but as long as they're good people beyond that we can look the other way, i mean think about how many losers have weird sexual tastes but are good people overall. feet posters are easily as bad as pedos as are feeders. but once you look past the sex they're ok.

The worst thing about may is her truely amazing lack of good qualities, she really only has enough subconscious self awareness to know she can't compete unless she really is putting herself in a situation where she's literally the only woman. Like i'd have to say only a handful of cis-women actually say the bullshit she has about lolicon online, the only other examples i can think of is women in academic journals in japan or in leaked diaries or shit like that, where obviously its not intended for public consumption.

TL;DR May is a pedo because there are so few cis-women into lolicon it gives her a leg up in the dating scene of pedos. case in point ralph, if she didn't say she too was into having sex with teenagers she would have never gotten pregnant. She defended lolicon because when you narrow your dating pool to women who like lolicon that will cook you food and support your white trash minimum wage endeavours its literally just her/she unfortunately becomes your best option

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Basically what i'm saying is that pedos might be awful but as long as they're good people beyond that we can look the other way, i mean think about how many losers have weird sexual tastes but are good people overall. feet posters are easily as bad as pedos as are feeders. but once you look past the sex they're ok.
You sound like one of those "virtuous pedos" that end up being as bad or worse than the ones they talk about.

Being a pedophile automatically disqualifies you from being a good person, destroying a child's entire life for your own sexual gratification outweighs any good you could do in your life.
Also, like @An automatic clown said, comparing pedos to someone into feet is beyond stupid, and to me, again, sounds like every weirdo defending pedophilia because of their own self interests.

Strange, you go out of your way to defend pedophile Amanda Lynn Morris yet again.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
honestly always thought anime was cringe, the reputations of the types into anime and its clearly perverted nature really drew me away. having said that I personally find it imperialistic that we decry japan's moral standards and people that follow them. like technically no one on this planet is allowed to break US federal law, the only reason we aren't arresting 7 billion people is because of the legal ramifications but stuff like smoking weed in Amsterdam or buying counterfeit clothes in asian countries is 100% against the law as is buying things that violate US copyright laws, like buying a mickey mouse tshirt in japan from a stall that clearly didn't get Eisner's permission.

the problem is telling New Zelanders to fuck off with their morality is a lot easier than telling the US to do it with theirs, and its a losing fight because obviously sticking up for pedos is wrong. Even if its like the immigrant ones who come to the US preaching the same bullshit everyone in their village has believed in for centuries. Honestly i sort of brought into that 4chan thing where yes pedos are bad but their reputation keeps faggots away and as long as you keep them on a short enough leesh they're fine. Like @Drain Todger ger is a bronie/furry which is on par with pedos in everyones mind, yet as long as he doesn't really talk about it too much i think we can all say he's a great person and has been amazing in the fight against vaccines.

The worst thing about may is her truely amazing lack of good qualities, she really only has enough subconscious self awareness to know she can't compete unless she really is putting herself in a situation where she's literally the only woman. Like i'd have to say only a handful of cis-women actually say the bullshit she has about lolicon online, the only other examples i can think of is women in academic journals in japan or in leaked diaries or shit like that, where obviously its not intended for public consumption.

TL;DR May is a pedo because there are so few cis-women into lolicon it gives her a leg up in the dating scene of pedos. case in point ralph, if she didn't say she too was into having sex with teenagers she would have never gotten pregnant. She defended lolicon because when you narrow your dating pool to women who like lolicon that will cook you food and support your white trash minimum wage endeavours its literally just her/she unfortunately becomes your best option
You conflate bronies, Furries, and foot fetishists with literal child fuckers as though that is a commonly held opinion. I do not think anybody but yourself believes those fetishes, as gross as they are, is anywhere near as morally depraved as sex with children.

Balthier

friendly neighborhood catty bitch
kiwifarms.net
Basically what i'm saying is that pedos might be awful but as long as they're good people beyond that we can look the other way, i mean think about how many losers have weird sexual tastes but are good people overall.
The only person who is both a pedophile and somehow "good" outside of that is one that kills themselves. I'm not even saying that to be edgy, I genuinely mean it. If you were somehow a good person who finds themselves attracted to kids, the best thing you could do for the world is take yourself out of it. It's the only way to permanently keep yourself away from children you sexualize and fully remove yourself from the gene pool. I am going to hazard a guess that it doesn't make up a large percentage of pedos though.
feet posters are easily as bad as pedos as are feeders. but once you look past the sex they're ok.
Sex and our sexual attractions are deeply rooted and ingrained into the human psyche. There really isn't much separation between the two. Sure, you're not thinking about sex every second of the day but the way you process situations and people around you is very much intertwined with your sexual attractions. A pedo is a pedo in every situation. Who cares if somebody likes feet or fatties? The objects of their desire aren't exclusively victims who can't consent. I personally think both those things are gross but they are in no way comparable.

Last edited: