Orbiter Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae | General sperg thread

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
The only person who is both a pedophile and somehow "good" outside of that is one that kills themselves. I'm not even saying that to be edgy, I genuinely mean it. If you were somehow a good person who finds themselves attracted to kids, the best thing you could do for the world is take yourself out of it. It's the only way to permanently keep yourself away from children you sexualize and fully remove yourself from the gene pool. I am going to hazard a guess that it doesn't make up a large percentage of pedos though.

Sex and our sexual attractions are deeply rooted and ingrained into the human psyche. There really isn't much separation between the two. Sure, you're not thinking about sex every second of the day but the way you process situations and people around you is very much intertwined with your sexual attractions. A pedo is a pedo in every situation. Who cares if somebody likes feet or fatties? The objects of their desire aren't exclusively victims who can't consent. I personally think both those things are gross but they are in no way comparable.
if what you said was true then explain the blockland posts
@WhimsicalTrolli
@Insanely Retarded
@Henry Wentworth Akeley
explain them too

a certain forum ceo admited to being a pedo and loving lolicon, and all of you believing in that making you 100% irredeemable the rest of your life means you too believe that about him. my own reasoning and comments were made specifically with him in mind. his teenage exaggerations should be just that, exaggerations. he moved on as an adult. from loli to vore to feet to feeders, and i think we can all say he's still a pretty great person and his good outweighs his bad.

Oh boy somebody's angling for a "debate" thread
no debate, if you believe some teenager saying they're going to jerk off to neko shota should immediately die because nothing he does from then on will be able to make up for doing such a horrid act then just use a different site.

wharf rat

way down, down, down by the docks of the city
kiwifarms.net
@WhimsicalTrolli
@Insanely Retarded
@Henry Wentworth Akeley
explain them too

a certain forum ceo admited to being a pedo and loving lolicon, and all of you believing in that making you 100% irredeemable the rest of your life means you too believe that about him. my own reasoning and comments were made specifically with him in mind. his teenage exaggerations should be just that, exaggerations. he moved on as an adult. from loli to vore to feet to feeders, and i think we can all say he's still a pretty great person and his good outweighs his bad.

no debate, if you believe some teenager saying they're going to jerk off to neko shota should immediately die because nothing he does from then on will be able to make up for doing such a horrid act then just use a different site.
So what brand of full-disk encryption are you using? And who did you vote for in the Libertarian primary?

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
@WhimsicalTrolli
@Insanely Retarded
@Henry Wentworth Akeley
explain them too
Why is your ONLY defense always "what about this person then?" are you that stupid that you can't defend your ideas without "but what about...?"
There is a difference between what someone posted as an immature teen on the internet (going by your own words) and someone who is in her mid 20s admitting she is attracted to children. There is not outweighing that and you seem to be mentally incapable of understanding what was (again, by your own words) a teenager exaggerating on the internet and a sick person. or that sexual attraction to children doesn't get "fixed" unless it's with a bullet.

Pedophile Amanda Lynn Morris is irredeemable, you've been given many examples as to why, but you still come back with "but what about Null?" like a mental midget unable to make points that make sense.
You really thought you had some "gotcha" with this, but you are unable to make a coherent argument.
Why would I have to defend Null? By your own words those posts are "teenage exaggerations" while we're talking about a person who, as an adult, made videos defending sexualized depictions of children, was together with a known pedo (who has defended his impulses many times) for years, etc. The comparison does not work.

You keep going defending Amanda, it's weird.

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
@WhimsicalTrolli
@Insanely Retarded
@Henry Wentworth Akeley
explain them too

Tell us you ride the guntcycle without telling us you ride the guntcycle.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
@WhimsicalTrolli
@Insanely Retarded
@Henry Wentworth Akeley
explain them too

Nobody is talking about Josh or Blockland, they have absolutely no bearing on Amanda enjoying sexualized children and desiring to fuck them. It's almost astounding that you not only bring up a bad faith argument but then destroy it mere sentences later. Amanda is not a teenager making mistakes as they figure out what the fuck their hormones are doing. She is closer to 30 than she is to 15.

We're not talking about anyone else being a pedophile or getting sexually excited about children, only Amanda. The only people who matter are her and Ralph for being with a self-professed pedophile and encouraging said behavior with thruples and impregnation.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
@WhimsicalTrolli
@Insanely Retarded
@Henry Wentworth Akeley
explain them too

I really hope you smiled and whispered something like "Heh, gottem." When you added bold to that, like a dramatic bombshell being dropped. If you're really May, can I ask if you're really Jewish, and how bad does the gunt smell when you're on your knees? If you're gator, also how bad does the gunt smell if you're on your knees?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
people accuse me of being Gator
no youre accused of being may horse-brain

Nobody is talking about Josh or Blockland, they have absolutely no bearing on Amanda enjoying sexualized children and desiring to fuck them. It's almost astounding that you not only bring up a bad faith argument but then destroy it mere sentences later. Amanda is not a teenager making mistakes as they figure out what the fuck their hormones are doing. She is closer to 30 than she is to 15.

We're not talking about anyone else being a pedophile or getting sexually excited about children, only Amanda. The only people who matter are her and Ralph for being with a self-professed pedophile and encouraging said behavior with thruples and impregnation.
the thing is may and josh and i think even this not-may account liked josh before kf users didnt like them and they knew about all the blockland shit so its hypocritical to bring it up and ironically would also prove them as being pedos or pedo enablers even if it is some red mark on kf and its users. also the difference is josh denies being a pedo and says it was edginess or something iirc and was iirc underage himself whereas may openly admits to be attracted to drawings of little girls getting fucked.

its actually the worst what about argument because even if their argument was correct it actually applies to them more than most users and its also less explicit admission than mays vids,

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
no youre accused of being may horse-brain

the thing is may and josh and i think even this not-may account liked josh before kf users didnt like them and they knew about all the blockland shit so its hypocritical to bring it up and ironically would also prove them as being pedos or pedo enablers even if it is some red mark on kf and its users. also the difference is josh denies being a pedo and says it was edginess or something iirc and was iirc underage himself whereas may openly admits to be attracted to drawings of little girls getting fucked.

its actually the worst what about argument because even if their argument was correct it actually applies to them more than most users and its also less explicit admission than mays vids,
the problem is you all assume i think May is smarter than a teenage boy, she's not. we don't allow trainables or down syndrome cunts to make decisions beyond that of a child and i'm evaluating May based on that standard

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
the problem is you all assume i think May is smarter than a teenage boy, she's not. we don't allow trainables or down syndrome cunts to make decisions beyond that of a child and i'm evaluating May based on that standard
You can flip flop all you want, but you asked it to be spelled out why people dislike May and seemed shocked about it. Posting now that "lol i'm only pretending to be retarded" just makes you look disingenuous at best and fucking useless at worst. We know May is fucking stupid because she invited a mentally compromised individual into her and Digibro's home to try and fake a kidnapping to get Digi's attention. Now that kid is doing time.

Hanlon's Razor also applies.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
i mean shes dumb i dont think weve really had proof shes literally mentally retarded to the point shes no longer a moral agent. even really heinous shit done by kids the court sometimes says they should be tried as adults. im baffled that you have some weird meme standard where if someone is enough of an epic lolcow theyre no longer culpable for raping kids. i think its one step removed from wanting courts to recognize dabbing and fortnite dances as standard internal meme procedure.

null was actually a dumb teenager and even his posts i think were fucked up and inexcusable even as a joke

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I'm still curious of who you actually are since I believe you leaked text logs from May that no one else had before.