Orbiter Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae | General sperg thread

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if you're diluted or something but saying someone liking feet is the same as being a pedo is some next level exceptionalism. I can't give you enough puzzle pieces for that blazing hot take.
They both deserve to be beaten, wherever they are found.
2bb.png

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
the problem is you all assume i think May is smarter than a teenage boy, she's not. we don't allow trainables or down syndrome cunts to make decisions beyond that of a child and i'm evaluating May based on that standard
You are still fucking going defending Amanda and trying to use your retarded as fuck "gotcha".
Being stupid or not has nothing to do with it, the brain is not fully formed when you are a teenager, May is an adult defending pedophilia in her mid 20s.
Your whole argument is as stupid as May herself and the fact you still try to find some way to justify it (and defend her in the process) is mind blowing.
Whether you are May, a friend of hers, or just a sperg and you think you're "trolling" by pretending to be a disgusting creep like Amanda, the result is the same.

TV's Adam West

One Of Kiwi Farms Horror Movie Guys.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, I love Ralph's cock. It's big and thick. I'm not gay, but I would suck that thing dry after he just used it fucking a girl. Anybody saying he has a small dick is blind and probably has a micropenis himself. Too bad he's so fat. If he lost some weight, he could be a real banger.
Shut the fuck up Gator.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, I love Ralph's cock. It's big and thick. I'm not gay, but I would suck that thing dry after he just used it fucking a girl. Anybody saying he has a small dick is blind and probably has a micropenis himself. Too bad he's so fat. If he lost some weight, he could be a real banger.
i find myself using the deviant rating a lot more often on this board as of late. what’s gotten into you people 🤮

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net