Trashfire Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
This thread is autistic and I would not have sex with it.

Also the corrine stream is still the single best thing the killstream ever did.
It was the only thing they did that wasn't trash along with outting Boulder boi - ... Although those streams, correct me if I'm wrong, were the ones where Jim was in them. :thinking: Almost like by himself and his guntguard, lardlord can't put on a decent show until you bring someone that's actually entertaining. Really percolates your peanuts.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Wait, wasn't Ralph married? Am I losing my fucking mind? I could've sworn he was married.
He announced his divorce about February. He's on his first or second girlfriend depending on if you believe the theory his previous girlfriend was a beard or not. Ralph and his current girl, Faith, started dm'ing almost immediately after the divorce was announced. In fairness, they do claim it was platonic at first. She just graduated high school this year. Ralph announced his break up with his previous gf Ade around June 26th. Faith moved into Ralph's house a couple weeks ago. Does that help?

Last edited:

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
He announced his divorce about February. He's on his first or second girlfriend depending on if you believe the theory his previous girlfriend was a beard or not. Ralph and his current girl, Faith, started dm'ing almost immediately after the divorce was announced. In fairness, they do claim it was platonic at first. She just graduated high school this year. Ralph announced his break up with his previous gf Ade around June 26th. Faith moved into Ralph's house a couple weeks ago. Does that help?
Yes. Thank you. Do we know why he divorced? I mean I can imagine why but I'm curious if there's a stated reason.

Memology 101

kiwifarms.net
The idiot really does think that 2007 Windows movie maker but with better effects is his "style", I know his people couldn't afford electricity until last year or whatever, but he could've done research
He is pretending to be me and he sucks at making jokes, because every retard here was asking why I turned on Ralph. You idiots are the ones tagging me in the first place and your pussies get all salty when I respond.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you rip the video? It seems like youtube-dl doesn't support StoryFire. Searching the source code for .m3u8 gives this

https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...abee30ab8525d\u0026oauth2_token_id=1030312126

That URL doesn't work either. However if you fix it like this

youtube-dl -F https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...bd69abee30ab8525d\&oauth2_token_id=1030312126

450 mp4 426x198 450k , avc1.640015, 30.0fps, video only
667 mp4 640x298 667k , avc1.64001E, 30.0fps, video only
1690 mp4 960x446 1690k , avc1.64001F, 30.0fps, video only
2983 mp4 1366x634 2983k , avc1.640020, 60.0fps, video only
5741 mp4 2048x952 5741k , avc1.64002A, 60.0fps, video only
5746 mp4 2048x952 5746k , avc1.640028, 30.0fps, video only (best)

youtube-dl -f 5746 https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...bd69abee30ab8525d\&oauth2_token_id=1030312126

You get a file! It's 410MB, and that's just the video. You need to get the audio too

youtube-dl -f audio-high-audio https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...bd69abee30ab8525d\&oauth2_token_id=1030312126 -o audio.m4a

And then multiplex into one file

ffmpeg -i master-master.mp4 -i audio.m4a -c copy out.mp4

And then split

MP4Box -split-size 100000 out.mp4

And then you get these files

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

He is pretending to be me and he sucks at making jokes, because every retard here was asking why I turned on Ralph.
Did you turn on Ralph? When did that happen?

but he's not even directly acknowledging PPP at this point so it's not really even BTFO at this point, is it? I honestly don't think the viewers watching would be watching ralph at any rate. Now I would agree it would be funny if they were interacting directly.
He doesn't need to mention the canuk watching him flail his pudgy little T Rex arms and looking at the phone has produced pure nectar, I'd rather they interacted directly but the gunts too weak an thin skinned sadly.

Pistoleer

kiwifarms.net
Personally im just waiting to see if the dad snaps and decides to take the law in his own hands. You don't pull a Ralph and say to the mans face "I'm too busy fucking your daughter" and think every thing is gonna be copacetic. Its a dice roll that may not happen but you never know.
The thing is that you can talk shit about a man’s wife, mom, or sister and they will fight you. Taking shit about a man’s kids though is something all together different.
First, if you’re a man with any kind of integrity it just isn’t done.
Second it’s a dice roll. they could not say anything Or you could end up with a broken beer bottle in your throat.

Tags
None