Trashfire Gunt Guard General - Cohortes praetoriae

Freedom Gobbler

gobbles
kiwifarms.net
He is pretending to be me and he sucks at making jokes, because every retard here was asking why I turned on Ralph. You idiots are the ones tagging me in the first place and your pussies get all salty when I respond.
Hi Memo I like your videos but if anyone is sperging out it's you right now man why would you even bother coming to this thread knowing it's a bunch of salty faggots, unless you too were a faggot made of salt?

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
The spam here is your criticism. So far you have called me a grifter and ''low effort spam'' and thats it. What a roast bro. Any evidence of the grifting? Low effort spam? Sounds more like jealousy than criticism.
I've got some criticism if you're interested, Beanerology:

why'd you put your family's income at risk by allowing Ralph to use your channel for that ~4 month period that he was back on YouTube? Did he have something on you, or did you just have a falling out with the wife, or what?
Yeah he got super offended and pissed off about "racist remarks" or some such shit. When I get home later in the day I'll probably go look for those posts, it was pretty fucking embarrassing. Especially the part where he admitted that YouTube was his sole source of income to provide for his wife and young daughter, but was okay anyway with letting Ralph use his channel for the Killstream in a retarded attempt to circumvent Ralph's ban from the platform.
From your earlier appearance. What did Ralph do for you, or have on you, that was worth such a risk?

Enne

kiwifarms.net
He is pretending to be me and he sucks at making jokes, because every retard here was asking why I turned on Ralph. You idiots are the ones tagging me in the first place and your pussies get all salty when I respond.
Maybe if you actually offered anything of value instead of using text to convey your boring as fuck opinions over video clips and screenshots people could just find themselves then nobody would be able to successfully impersonate you. I don't think you get to say anyone isn't funny when you're as bland of a person as you are, successfully impersonating you is pretty funny though as far as jokes go.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
I'd bet an uncomfortable amount of money that Ralph considers his mom's home his property because he's going to get it when she dies, which is why he thinks his credit score doesn't matter.
Think they lost ownership of the house and they now technically rent it. I bet he stays because to him, it's free rent, and maybe, part of his southern take care of your momma tradition sunk in (one can hope)
ralph-6 (2).png

gran_autismo

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck why are her teeth so pointing even the molars have points. The yellow means she doesn't brush regularly. Gross.
The yellow can come from staining from smoking meth as well, it's highly caustic and fucks your shit up. That's part of the reason people get broken teeth from it, all the heat and chemicals just damage the shit out of the outer layers of the tooth. Then you've got the teeth grinding that happens when you're high for days on end wearing away at them too. It's fuuuucked.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Keep sperging like a bunch of salty asses. Just so I can monetize your idiocy in a low effort video. I am not winning shit nor do I care.
I think your videos are decent, its not trash tier but anyone can video edit a vapor wave theme over a current events story its not rocket science. That being said why are you really here did the Gunt father ask a favor of you to defend the sacred gunt for him?

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you rip the video? It seems like youtube-dl doesn't support StoryFire. Searching the source code for .m3u8 gives this

https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...abee30ab8525d\u0026oauth2_token_id=1030312126

That URL doesn't work either. However if you fix it like this

youtube-dl -F https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...bd69abee30ab8525d\&oauth2_token_id=1030312126

450 mp4 426x198 450k , avc1.640015, 30.0fps, video only
667 mp4 640x298 667k , avc1.64001E, 30.0fps, video only
1690 mp4 960x446 1690k , avc1.64001F, 30.0fps, video only
2983 mp4 1366x634 2983k , avc1.640020, 60.0fps, video only
5741 mp4 2048x952 5741k , avc1.64002A, 60.0fps, video only
5746 mp4 2048x952 5746k , avc1.640028, 30.0fps, video only (best)

youtube-dl -f 5746 https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...bd69abee30ab8525d\&oauth2_token_id=1030312126

You get a file! It's 410MB, and that's just the video. You need to get the audio too

youtube-dl -f audio-high-audio https://player.vimeo.com/external/4...bd69abee30ab8525d\&oauth2_token_id=1030312126 -o audio.m4a

And then multiplex into one file

ffmpeg -i master-master.mp4 -i audio.m4a -c copy out.mp4

And then split

MP4Box -split-size 100000 out.mp4

And then you get these files

Part 1
View attachment 1487222
Part 2
View attachment 1487227
Part 3
View attachment 1487230
Part 4
View attachment 1487240
Part 5
View attachment 1487244

Did you turn on Ralph? When did that happen?
Yeah, I saw what was going on with Storyfire. There is a month+ old request in to get it supported by youtube-dl.

Freedom Gobbler

gobbles
kiwifarms.net
The yellow can come from staining from smoking meth as well, it's highly caustic and fucks your shit up. That's part of the reason people get broken teeth from it, all the heat and chemicals just damage the shit out of the outer layers of the tooth. Then you've got the teeth grinding that happens when you're high for days on end wearing away at them too. It's fuuuucked.
My hot take is she just genetically has garbage fucking teeth and it's not necessarily just meth mouth.

Tags
None