Gunt in Tampa - 10th - 12th December, 2020 -

Ralph already went to war with Nick on twitter, but Rackets respond with some weak shit and they "patched up".
i guess rackets is ok with self professed pedophiles then
gatoravows (1).png

really living up to your christian values there bud, what was that about toye or whoever you comicsgate spergs were complaining about? fucking imagine your zoe quinn not even being a 3 out of ten girl

i guess rackets is ok with self professed pedophiles then
View attachment 1790996

really living up to your christian values there bud, what was that about toye or whoever you comicsgate spergs were complaining about? fucking imagine your zoe quinn not even being a 3 out of ten girl
Just for posterity, where does this implicate Rackets? A comment on a video, I'm going to assume, but was it Rackets that flagged it?

Derpy

Feed me tendies
Ralph doesn't do meth. He's way too fat.

Meth addicts are never fat.

Stimulants in general (like Adderall, Meth...) rapidly decrease your appetite. You can go a full day high on meth without eating anything and not even notice it.
I thought the same thing too.
Until I went to rehab for my own addiction to opiate pain pills (Sobriety date 5/16/19)
There weren’t many meth addicts there. In the words of a clinician who I asked one day about how many meth addicts come through “I don’t think they have insurance to cover rehab”
I remember 3 people there specifically for meth. One dude was thin, another was of normal stature, another guy was fat. The fat guy wasn’t Ethan Ralph fat. However, he did look like he had a basketball in his stomach. He had been doing crystal meth for 5 years or so and was also an alcoholic.

He may not be eating on amphetamines, but he gets enough calories for a normal sized adult man through drinking alone.

The 2000 calorie stat is designed to be used as an average not just for a normal sized person, but also for a person with an average active lifestyle. Active lifestyle is not something anyone can think applies to Ralph. Watching him at his latest IRL protest streams, shows that he can barely walk 2 blocks without being winded and needing rest, I could not imagine the strain on his heart if he ever had to run anywhere. I would say on any given day his biggest expenditure to burn calories is either eating or simply breathing.

Section 230

"The F-in' Alligator Guy" - Master of the broom
Ralph doesn't do meth. He's way too fat.

Meth addicts are never fat.

Stimulants in general (like Adderall, Meth...) rapidly decrease your appetite. You can go a full day high on meth without eating anything and not even notice it.
I've seen more than 5 hardcore meth/coke addicts that are fat fucks. Your body gets used to it.

BOLDYSPICY!

[injured trumpet noise]
True & Honest Fan
I recall earlier in the weekend Ryan Long asked Ralph something akin to "why are you always streaming?" when they were at a bar. Either it's kayfabe or he really didn't like Ralph. I might listen to Ryan's Killstream appearance to see if Ralph did anything that'd cause Ryan to hate him. I figure outside of that Killstream episode they didn't talk much before Road Rage. If Ryan's first IRL exposure to Ralph was a camera shoved in his face, it sets a bad precedent.

I'm fine with Rackets being petty with Ralph. Rackets probably wants Ralph to go to war against him by throwing the first salvo and give us that trademark Ralph Retort hit piece. It'd be funny to watch Rackets go through Ralph's criminal history on stream.

Edit: I tried watching Ryan's appearance but had to jump through a lot. From the get-go Ralph's talking about Dark Butters and the Farms, things Ryan knows nothing about and couldn't care less. Throughout the whole interview, Ralph repeatedly breaks off conversation to read Superchats. Ralph and Gator talk about a Hitler thing and Ryan questions "wait is this a Nazi podcast?" and Ralph says "no, well a lot of the fans swing that way". Bibble and Andy were very engaged with Ryan. The interview could've excluded Ralph and nothing of value would've been lost. I think Ryan regrets not doing his homework on the show and knows just being on the show will probably come back to bite him if he gains more notoriety. At least if that time comes, there's plenty of evidence of him lambasting Ralph.
I recall Ryan Long being on a few times & being very cordial with Ralph, but admittedly all the past Killstreams have run together into mush at this point.

Meth doesn't make you lose weight, it just covers up the hunger. Since Ralph doesn't eat because he's hungry, and instead comfort eats to forget his dad raping him, meth does nothing to dissuade him from stuffing his face. The only way to eliminate the trigger for his compulsive eating would be a time travel episode with Warski where they go back and kill his father before he is able to rape adolescent Ralph.

Meth doesn't make you lose weight, it just covers up the hunger. Since Ralph doesn't eat because he's hungry, and instead comfort eats to forget his dad raping him, meth does nothing to dissuade him from stuffing his face. The only way to eliminate the trigger for his compulsive eating would be a time travel episode with Warski where they go back and kill his father before he is able to rape adolescent Ralph.
Coupled with his sedentary lifestyle and proclivity to booze and coca cola, it's entirely believable that he's basically packing on the pounds because he's sitting around all day with his mother feeding him pancakes.

I've seen more than 5 hardcore meth/coke addicts that are fat fucks. Your body gets used to it.
Yeah, I'd agree overtime, but still.. If you look at the average meth addict, they're more likely to be underweight.

What often happens is as they first get on meth or any other type of amphetamines (Dexedrine, Adderall, etc).. They will rapidly lose weight. For that reason, amphetamines used to be used like 50 years ago for weight loss. As they become accustomed to it, their appetite comes back and I could see how they would gain weight then. Or you just increase the dosage.

But as someone earlier in the thread said, with the amount of alcohol and drinks Ralph consumes, it might negate any weight loss from appetite suppression.

Look at the paintings of "beautiful" women from the Victorian era. They were all fat.
Beauty was determined by how many winters without proper nutrition the bitch could survive back then.
Were they really paintings of “beautiful” women? Or were they paintings of women who had status and wealth? Perhaps all the great painters were the grifters of their day, complimenting rich land whales and making dosh for capturing them on canvas.

Truly Rural

Helping the Homeless, one undead at a time
Were they really paintings of “beautiful” women? Or were they paintings of women who had status and wealth? Perhaps all the great painters were the grifters of their day, complimenting rich land whales and making dosh for capturing them on canvas.
Regardless how many pillows they had under their skirts, women of status and wealth also wore those damn rib deforming girdles for the sake of looking as thin as possible.

Boyfriend Coefficient

lim n → ∞
Edit: I tried watching Ryan's appearance but had to jump through a lot. From the get-go Ralph's talking about Dark Butters and the Farms, things Ryan knows nothing about and couldn't care less. Throughout the whole interview, Ralph repeatedly breaks off conversation to read Superchats. Ralph and Gator talk about a Hitler thing and Ryan questions "wait is this a Nazi podcast?" and Ralph says "no, well a lot of the fans swing that way". Bibble and Andy were very engaged with Ryan. The interview could've excluded Ralph and nothing of value would've been lost. I think Ryan regrets not doing his homework on the show and knows just being on the show will probably come back to bite him if he gains more notoriety. At least if that time comes, there's plenty of evidence of him lambasting Ralph.
Was that the episode Ralph kept telling the guest he was not a pedophile and that Shaggy 2 dope from ICP was lying? I vaguely remember him telling some guest he was not a pedophile with no promting from the guest.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
@Null

EDIT, since I pinged Josh: Others have subsequently made separate threads about this incident so one of those should probably be featured, if anything is.

See my updated post about his statement here:
He was actually arrested and is out on a recognizance bond, due in court tomorrow at 9 AM EST

dec_15_arrest.png

Ethan was detained and questioned by the police due to Faith's report.

Ethan attached these images to his tweet:

dec_15_logs_1.jpg

dec_15_logs_2.jpg

Tweet (archive)

Ethan continues, and has now denounced the logs as fake, weeks after the fact:

dec_15_arrest_2.png

Tweet (archive)

Last edited:

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
Jesus christ, he even brags about fucking May to Digi. What a repugnant cunt.
This is going to turn out to be a major tactical error on Ralph's part. You could tell from the Road Rage stream that Dick, Rekieta, Mersh, and Ryan Long were already sick of him. Digi is a much closer friend of Dick's than Ralph is. I wonder if this could force a disavowal from Dick.

Burger Fox

Burger Enthusiast/2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
@Null

View attachment 1791612

Ethan was arrested/detained/something due to Faith's report.

Ethan attached these images to his tweet:

View attachment 1791616
View attachment 1791618

Tweet (archive)
Yes, fatty fatty dumbfuck, publicly double down and prove that you were involved with May and make it obvious you were trying to force a poly sitch. You stupid fat fuck, heres to you lighting yourself on fire.

I also like how he tries to bring up Faith is Denounced by her father but then also shit talks the father in the reply.