Votes: 55 20.9%
  • >50

Votes: 116 44.1%

• Total voters

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He currently lives across the street from mommy in a one-bedroom condo all his own. She's in a 55+ building and is the only one with a car.
But she probably comes over to clean his place for him. He's not the fussy, everything has to be fabulous kind of guy. He dresses like a slob so I'd imagine his house would be like that, too, unless mommy helps him out. Or he hires brown people to do it because that's really the only thing he thinks they are good for.

Reactions: hambeerlyingnreed

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
He currently lives across the street from mommy in a one-bedroom condo all his own. She's in a 55+ building and is the only one with a car.
My b, I need to read up on my Yaniv lore.

Still, the rest applies. Do you think Momma Yaniv ever has moments of lucidity where she realises just how much of a deranged fuck-up she's inflicted on the world?

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
But she probably comes over to clean his place for him. He's not the fussy, everything has to be fabulous kind of guy. He dresses like a slob so I'd imagine his house would be like that, too, unless mommy helps him out. Or he hires brown people to do it because that's really the only thing he thinks they are good for.
We've seen video of Stately Hambeast Manor, during one of his "seizure episodes". It's a fucking pig sty. I doubt anyone cleans it.

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've seen video of Stately Hambeast Manor, during one of his "seizure episodes". It's a fucking pig sty. I doubt anyone cleans it.
At first glance, it looked clean (compared to his bedroom photos we've seen), but the more I look at it, the salt lamp on the floor and the stuff on the table -- yeah, you're right. Mommy Dearest isn't cleaning it -- unless she's as big a slob as he is.

Paint by Numbers

horny 4 u ;)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't be. He's on the rag.

View attachment 962118
This is one of those things that actresses say in TV shows not written by women, but rarely do women actually say it in real life.

Obviously there are way more horrifying things about him, absolutely. But something about this...fetishization of shallow aspects of womanhood that have so fucking little to do with the experience of actually being a woman almost (almost) gets under my skin more.

I don't know how to articulate it. But I hate it.

I want to be clear this doesn't actually bother me more than pedophilia. Pedophilia is worse.

dinoman

⚡🐹🐹⚡
kiwifarms.net
Lmao, how embarrassing :story:. What is wrong with this guy? Why doesn't he just wear clothes that fit? I mean I'm no athlete, but at least my clothes fit. This isn't so much disgusting as it is hilarious.
Ummmm, what is the black string hiding under his gunt?
I think those are those shorts/sweatpants string things that you tie to use them as a sort of belt. You know what I'm talking about?
Tug string for his shorts. Completely superflous, when you try jamming that girth into fabric that small, it's vacuum tight as a sausage casing on it's own.
Tug strings, that's it.