Votes: 72 22.6%
  • >50

Votes: 138 43.4%

• Total voters

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
looks like a salt lamp, they look like that when not lit ad theres a cord coming off it. They're beloved by middle aged women because they ~deionize~ the air or something. In reality, it's a piece of crap $45 lamp that barely gives off light.
View attachment 977976

Looks like the TERF witch I requested more than a year ago didn't turn up

• Feels
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
1573179424260.png

Dont Mind Me

kiwifarms.net
But she probably comes over to clean his place for him. He's not the fussy, everything has to be fabulous kind of guy. He dresses like a slob so I'd imagine his house would be like that, too, unless mommy helps him out. Or he hires brown people to do it because that's really the only thing he thinks they are good for.
You forgot waxing his cock and balls. Apparently they were good enough for that, until they said no anyway.

• Agree

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't this fatass publicly claim to have epilepsy? How the fuck is he driving a car?

Yaniv's last public proclamation that I've seen about his disobillotee was ataxia on August 8 (h/t @junkall). Ataxia describes a set of symptoms, rather than being a disease in itself, and can manifest in different ways. Perhaps Yaniv found he was able to manifest a form that allowed a sexxay lesbian to get his driving privileges back.

At one point this autumn, he told Katie his neurologist's office had just called to say his diagnosis had been wrong and so it could be "something worse." Whatever ailment they'd thought caused his hearing loss (?!?) wasn't the right Dx. Friedreich's ataxia can cause neural deafness so maybe his previous pronouncement was what was under study. Or not.

• Informative

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv's last public proclamation that I've seen about his disobillotee was ataxia on August 8 (h/t @junkall). Ataxia describes a set of symptoms, rather than being a disease in itself, and can manifest in different ways. Perhaps Yaniv found he was able to manifest a form that allowed a sexxay lesbian to get his driving privileges back.

At one point this autumn, he told Katie his neurologist's office had just called to say his diagnosis had been wrong and so it could be "something worse." Whatever ailment they'd thought caused his hearing loss (‽?) wasn't the right Dx. Friedreich's ataxia can cause neural deafness so maybe his previous pronouncement was what was under study. Or not.
Friedreich's Ataxia would be wayyyy more obvious than Yaniv's munchies could ever pull off. He'd be stumbling around like he was drunk everywhere and certainly would not be able to sprint after his walker as he did earlier this year.

• Agree

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Friedreich's Ataxia would be wayyyy more obvious than Yaniv's munchies could ever pull off. He'd be stumbling around like he was drunk everywhere and certainly would not be able to sprint after his walker as he did earlier this year.

Yeah, but too few doctors in BC watch Rebel or read KF. They see only the gibbering sped on the examining table and need to put an IDC code in the box. They make a good faith effort, no doubt, to find a true and honest Dx for a lying patient who might actually have something wrong with him. Even munchausens eventually die of something.