Gunt watch - A thread to document the effects of pot brownies

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What is his current BMI

• >30

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • >35

Votes: 34 12.9%
  • >40

Votes: 50 19.0%
  • >45

Votes: 55 20.9%
  • >50

Votes: 116 44.1%

• Total voters

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
I try to reduce the amount of cringe in my diet, but then I find things like this laying around the internet.

Attachments

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
I try to reduce the amount of cringe in my diet, but then I find things like this laying around the internet.

Enhance the horror
What the fuck. I finally make an account and this is the second thread I read. I'm glad I had a small supper.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Stretch marks and tyre tracks. So feminine.

Is he wearing stockings with his gary glitter knickers? HAHAHA

• Horrifying
Reactions: Allakazam223

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
You know what? I'm letting this beautiful horror stand because I was just trying to decide where to put the gunt derail happening in the general thread...

Unfortunately I can't move the posts over because the earliest post will become the OP. But I'm going to direct all future gunt sperging here. :semperfi:

Edit: What would you suggest instead, @2nd_time_user?
Holy motherfucking shit. I just saw for the first time the very first post in this thread. I don't think I've ever seen a "gunt" before -- in the sense that a "gunt" apparently means a belly so fat and loose and distended that it can't be satisfied with merely expanding out, but must also shoot a separate lobe out to dive down toward the knees. I mean I am X number of years old and live in North America so of course I have seen millions of fat peeps, but I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like the figure on display in post number one of this thread. It's so bizarre it almost stops being repulsive because it stops looking like an actual human at some point .........

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Holy motherfucking shit. I just saw for the first time the very first post in this thread. I don't think I've ever seen a "gunt" before -- in the sense that a "gunt" apparently means a belly so fat and loose and distended that it can't be satisfied with merely expanding out, but must also shoot a separate lobe out to dive down toward the knees. I mean I am X number of years old and live in North America so of course I have seen millions of fat peeps, but I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like the figure on display in post number one of this thread. It's so bizarre it almost stops being repulsive because it stops looking like an actual human at some point .........
Where do you live that you don't see horrifying landwhales? Do you not go shopping or something?

• Agree
Reactions: Allakazam223