• >45

Votes: 72 23.0%
  • >50

Votes: 134 42.8%

• Total voters

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has he gained literally close to 100 pounds since his tiara princess dress twitter photo?
As of Jan 2020 he claimed he was 15st 4lbs (215lbs) 48 chest / 49 waist / 50 hips (body measurements being last years figures) / 5ft 11"

So even if you accept his claim of 215lbs he was classed as obese even at that weight. He does look as though he has piled on more since then.

View attachment 1232276
Remember this is the pudding who claims to be anorexic.
Sweet lord, that gunt is bigger than his moobs. No wonder he wants a boob job. No dick removal for Jonny, just staple some tits on and dare anyone to think he didn't get down below done too.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As of Jan 2020 he claimed he was 15st 4lbs (215lbs) 48 chest / 49 waist / 50 hips (body measurements being last
His weight was 255 as of July 2019, according to the telemedicine summaries he submitted with his certificate of readiness in the massage table lolsuit. Can't tell whether that's what Yaniv told the doctor his weight was or whether the doctor had access to vital signs collected at Yaniv's numerous walk-in clinic/ER visits.

Measurements as of May 2019 are here. Did we deduce the 215 lbs from them or did he give out that number? I don't recall.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
His weight was 255 as of July 2019, according to the telemedicine summaries he submitted with his certificate of readiness in the massage table lolsuit. Can't tell whether that's what Yaniv told the doctor his weight was or whether the doctor had access to vital signs collected at Yaniv's numerous walk-in clinic/ER visits.

Measurements as of May 2019 are here. Did we deduce the 215 lbs from them or did he give out that number? I don't recall.
@wabbits Thanks wabbits couldn't remember offhand where I'd seen the 255lbs so put in a link that I knew had been archived.

He phrased it so it looks as though he was claiming it was not 380lbs as someone suggested/joked but 380lbs minus 165lbs = 215lbs.
http://archive.md/RMrUq
1586961361827.png
So he reckons he's lost 40lbs from May 2019 to January 2020 but is undoubtedly (looks) fatter?

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@wabbits Thanks wabbits couldn't remember offhand where I'd seen the 255lbs so put in a link that I knew had been archived.

He phrased it so it looks as though he was claiming it was not 380lbs as someone suggested/joked but 380lbs minus 165lbs = 215lbs.
View attachment 1232379
Thanks. I'll add that to his health monitor. I'm sure he lies about his weight, but collecting his lies adds to his enterroonment value.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1232379
So he reckons he's lost 40lbs from May 2019 to January 2020?
At 5'11" it takes quite a bit more mass to really baloon like that.
lp692tkrf9841.jpg
Attached is a 5'11" M at 215 in the photo top left. Do we have a gunt photo of JY near when he claimed 215?

BF-Male.jpg

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Thanks. I'll add that to his health monitor. I'm sure he lies about his weight, but collecting his lies adds to his enterroonment value.
Don't forget to add he lost 40lbs in 7/8 months yet somehow added it on at the same time, as his own pics will testify. :lit:

At 5'11" it takes quite a bit more mass to really baloon like that.
View attachment 1232395
Attached is a 5'11" M at 215 in the photo top left. Do we have a gunt photo of JY near when he claimed 215?

View attachment 1232401
Makeup - November 2019 so a few weeks before his 215lbs claim. Test driving mid/end November 2019?

1586962289474.png1586962458548.png
Found this poor quality screenshot (video) but gunt not as obvious - court 13 Jan 2020
1586962999219.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he thinks they can carve off his belly fat and stuff it in his moobs to make FFF-cups. It's called fat grafting. He could even be a donor for three other troons by the looks of it.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Allakazam223

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1232424

300 lbs, 6'0" male. I'd say JY is at LEAST that much on that big ol' MALE frame.
Couldn't agree more. Early Jan 2020 I posted about an old article that I had read and yaniv sprang to mind re his, then recent, 215lbs claims.
1586963418027.png

It wasn't the fact that body shapes have changed over the years that grabbed my interest but the pic which made me think of yaniv's current weight claims:

Pic - 13st 3lbs (185lbs) 43 chest / 37 waist / 5ft 10"
yaniv - reckons he's 15st 4lbs (215lbs) as of 5 Jan 2020*- 48 chest / 49 waist / 50 hips (last years figures) / 5ft 11"
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jys-tweets-and-other-social-media.58834/page-174#post-5832146

Now I can appreciate the difference 30lbs can make a hell of a difference with someone's body and that we all carry weight differently but yaniv claiming (then) that he was just 30lbs heavier than the above? Never.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
He did seem much smaller in the pageant dress, though I'd wager Jonboy has at least one pair of Spanx on, maybe even two pairs in that pic. His trunk has that girdled, sucked in, barrel shaped look.

Nowadays? He couldn't fit those same pairs of Spanx on. That heaving gunt wouldn't even allow him to wear his underoos sitting on his hips. He's got the kind of fat where the underwear rolls right down.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
He did seem much smaller in the pageant dress, though I'd wager Jonboy has at least one pair of Spanx on, maybe even two pairs in that pic. His trunk has that girdled, sucked in, barrel shaped look.
Yeah, no waist whatsoever despite the belt trying to give the illusion of one.
1587110356264.png
Yeah, it's like why bother getting a set of acrylics if you have sausage fingers? He doesn't have particularly big masculine hands, just the stumpy hands of a waddling keg.

I also wonder if Canada has a Ross-Dress-for Less? Because that is more basic bitch off the clearance rack than couture. Or if Miriam whipped up her boychick something out of a set of curtains. Either way, that pic gives me second hand embarrassment. Oy Vey.
I could be wrong on this but, iirc, he bragged about the cost of this dress when someone wasn't very complimentary about it - $900 / $1000 (maybe someone with a better memory will come along to verify/correct). The attitude being it was expensive so if you don't like it you're just jealous.

As for his nails they'll be stick-ons. He seems to pride himself on his masterful arty farty gender-affirming makeup skills. Thankfully there's no close up in his "glam" photoshoot so you won't see the reality of the badly applied falsies or the grimey cuticles that you generally see.
1587114293832.png

He tries so hard to look like Blaire White, with the long wig and nails, and the young girls he lusts after but he fails miserably every step of the way. Whenever I see his latest attempts with makeup I am always reminded of the UK panto dames.

Last edited:

Salad_Dodger

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's like why bother getting a set of acrylics if you have sausage fingers? He doesn't have particularly big masculine hands, just the stumpy hands of a waddling keg.

I also wonder if Canada has a Ross-Dress-for Less? Because that is more basic bitch off the clearance rack than couture. Or if Miriam whipped up her boychick something out of a set of curtains. Either way, that pic gives me second hand embarrassment. Oy Vey.

Salad_Dodger

kiwifarms.net
Jon paid way too much for that tarp with a belt. You're right those cuticles need some gender-affirming care. His make up skills are truly abysmal. At 8years old I used to fart around in my mother's make up and I could do a full face better than that.

He's totally bullshitting about his weight.