Guntelegram - Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Killstream.tv is still not back. Maybe that's why he's upset. Maybe they did dump him and he's lost that income he was relying on so he's melting down right now and is not streaming so he doesn't pillstream again.
I do not believe those idiots can secure that site or they would have done it from the start or certainly after the first hack.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Killstream.tv is still not back. Maybe that's why he's upset. Maybe they did dump him and he's lost that income he was relying on so he's melting down right now and is not streaming so he doesn't pillstream again.
I do not believe those idiots can secure that site or they would have done it from the start or certainly after the first hack.
I wonder if they told him that they only manage X/Y/Z components and provide the initial setup, therefore is on his own.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph’s off Twitter and fuming because he’s not included in Daddy Dax’s most successful stunt in years that’s got lots of retarded attention on twitter. Licking Dax’s balls all those years only to get stood up in Vegas and left out of his big protest stunt.

Research Purposes Mostly

kiwifarms.net
I think that weighs on him for sure, that site was supposed to be his safety net.
It might be worth keeping in mind the 'legal fund' tweet chain, which was rather composed in tone considering the exceptional-tier spergitry that came out of them. I think if he would've announced the legal fund on camera, it would've been gold.

This is, objectively, the most retarded shit he has done in a while. Maybe more retarded than proposing to a trans loli circumsized horse. He had to be really sperging to get to that point. I half-suspect he is embarrassed about that tweet-chain, and knows it would hurt more to walk it back. Maybe Josh is right when he talks about Ralph constantly suffering in confusion regarding how he fucked up his life so damn good.

Ralph’s off Twitter and fuming because he’s not included in Daddy Dax’s most successful stunt in years that’s got lots of exceptional attention on twitter. Licking Dax’s balls all those years only to get stood up in Vegas and left out of his big protest stunt.
With Vito and Rekeita publicly enjoying their unburnt bridges.

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph’s off Twitter and fuming because he’s not included in Daddy Dax’s most successful stunt in years that’s got lots of exceptional attention on twitter. Licking Dax’s balls all those years only to get stood up in Vegas and left out of his big protest stunt.
That probably why he pissed off and not doing his show this week because Dax didn't invited him and he was few hours away from California.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That probably why he pissed off and not doing his show this week because Dax didn't invited him and he was few hours away from California.
He already tweeted yesterday that it was a good thing he didn’t go because he would have gotten arrested. But you could see he was fuming that he didn’t get invited or an exclusive interview about Daddy Dax’s big Netflix troll. I figure he might have reached out to Dax only to find out Dax was too busy with real media inquiries.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
He already tweeted yesterday that it was a good thing he didn’t go because he would have gotten arrested. But you could see he was fuming that he didn’t get invited or an exclusive interview about Daddy Dax’s big Netflix troll. I figure he might have reached out to Dax only to find out Dax was too busy with real media inquiries.
Dax probably said nah I'm a bit busy Gunty.

gunt_pepe.jpg

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2645710
Ralphamale is KILLING it in Vegas, y'all! So busy STUNTING and GUNTING he can't bother to tell his paypigs that he changed his mind; those ROWDY BOMB ASS shows FROM THE STRIP ain't happening this week.

The way Gator puts it has me thinking Gator reached out like "Hey, Ralph. Its me, Gator. For real this time. You keep promising shows the night prior and then just not showing up. Maybe you should call it a vacation."

Most striking to me: The telegram is mostly uninhabited, no one follows Gator; without Ralph tweeting out, most of his consistent viewers are gonna have no clue why their favorite Kill Report has been aborted. Not good for his dwindling following.

EDIT: Note that this info is being passed along to the telegram via
A fucking screenshot of GATOR'S tweet
Being posted in a fucking reply thread in the telegram by some paypig
A reply thread on a Ralphapost from two days ago saying "no show tonight and I'm telling y'all instead of Twitter" (because only Ralph can post, others can only reply)
Does murderreport.television send out update emails? Are these piggies in the dark?
One of his fans thinks his mom died recently , Geezus christ some hardcore fans Ralph has. This goes to show you on why he still has fans they are so out of the loop on what dastardly dees Ralph has done they don't have time to watch his show.

1634913164499.png

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of his fans thinks his mom died recently , Geezus christ some hardcore fans Ralph has. This goes to show you on why he still has fans they are so out of the loop on what dastardly dees Ralph has done they don't have time to watch his show.

View attachment 2648214
Geez his fans are more out of touch then him.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
Now he's just being silly. No one would have noticed little Ethan in a crowd anyway.