Guy Fieri- World's Greatest Food Connoisseur, host of Diners, Drive-In's and Dives -

DrunkNDoziNDragN

I'm full of life. The water of life.
kiwifarms.net
Love Guy Fieri honestly. Seems like a real average kinda dude when you watch a lot of clips of him. What I like most about him is his side stuff in community outreach like how he fes firefighters during the recent Cali wildfires and officiated a mass gay wedding in Florida. Donates to charities quite a bit too. I honestly dont find him any more obnoxious than a bunch of other TV hosts but I get his aggressive 90s-mess and frat boy attitude rubs some the wrong way.

From what I've seen/heard of his food and restaurants? Eh... looks like mishmashy stoner bar food or like Olive Garden tier. Not horrible but not worth going out of ones way for. Though I hear his BBQ joint is pretty good. Because I've watched a lot of DDD Guy really sells himself more as a "entrepreneur" or a "restauranteur" than a high brow chef. Yeah he has culinary education but not at with the best of the best. Instead he just built a brand around himself. That's why he still wears the frosted tips, not because he thinks their hip, but because they scream Guy Fieri. Show up at a Halloween party with frosted tips, fake ray bans, a goatee and a loud Hawaiian shirt and everyone will know who you are. That's brand power baby. Like how Bob Ross refused to shave his hair when requested.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
This parody menu always cracks me up.
4B78C405-A297-4163-A579-D1924623AEAD.jpeg

Reactions: Viscera