Guys drawing really muscular men- gay or wish fulfillment? -

Faint taste of butter

now extra salty
kiwifarms.net
Might seem like a weird question but I wondered as I saw a tattoo artist only drawing hypermuscular men on social media. I' m sure there are many more like him.
Do male artists just like to draw very muscular guys because it' s like "the perfect/idealised masculinity" and wish fullfilment etc. Or are they just gay (and possibly have a muscle fetish?)

E:Incase I haven' t made it clear: I' m talking about pin-headed, actually dorito shaped, impossibly muscular characters. Not just a "normal" superhero figure.

Last edited:

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
I draw too, poorly but u know, and frankly it's usually because I don't want to draw fat, average, or skinny. I see that every day. I want my fantastical imaginations given form to be good looking even if it's to an unrealistic point.

I certainly wouldn't get a soyboy tattoo'd on my arm either.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
I guess it could be either depending on the person.

Muscular physiques, even ones that seem impossible, kind of inspire men to improve themselves, so it makes sense that some would draw art that shows that body type.

And then other artists are just attracted to that type and drawing their ideal type.

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
eh, i'd say wish fullfillment. I'd liken it to creating a character in a video game. I don't make characters i find appealing because i want to fuck them. this tattoo artist is using social media as a tool for advertising so i cant say im surprised hes not showing off depictions of wrinkly old men with dangly balls.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Also, muscle is a lot easier to draw than fat, fabric, or most other things that show more effects from gravity. Without context it's really hard to answer the OP's question.

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Vampire, don't ever think otherwise.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's both. Araki's pretty well-known for his homoerotic art style, but that doesn't not make Jojo the manliest shit.
If enjoying part 2's designs and art makes me gay then I am ready to taste the rainbow. Is Araki gay or does he just really likes drawing jacked pretty dudes?

From an artistic standpoint many people draw what they know, so naturally a man would understand the male body better than he would a woman's. Look at Boris Vallejo for example, yes he paints some extremely sexy women but his men are made out of God and Damn.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino