Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I’ve always been a big supporter of legalization across the board, but for legalization for medicinal purposes at the very minimum. Even though marijuana & cannabis products can be effective in treating a wide range of ailments, I don’t see either affecting the longevity of the Hooligans.
It's a good enough cause I don't really care if she's just attention whoring so long as that doesn't affect whatever happens negatively. She'll probably get away with it, too, because they're always looking for medical MJ poster child cases that aren't just some dude who obviously just wants to rip bong hits every night.

urmom69404

I have no brain (and I must bleat like a goat)
kiwifarms.net
Gwen made a post trying to rally support for “Claire & Lola’s Law” aka cbd oil with thc. She’s claiming it could save Lola’s life & made a comment that a seizure could’ve been the culprit that sent Claire to that big potato patch in the sky. I think she knows that Lola is on her way out & this would be an opportunity to keep her family in the public eye, with or without a living Hooligan. If Lola lasts long enough to see this come to fruition, Gwen will make sure everyone knows it was she & her family who made it possible. If Lola joins Claire, Gwen will cry that if more alternative treatments like cbd oil were available, her spuds would still be alive. It’s a win-win for her either way as it would give her another opportunity for attention.

I’ve always been a big supporter of legalization across the board, but for legalization for medicinal purposes at the very minimum. Even though marijuana & cannabis products can be effective in treating a wide range of ailments, I don’t see either affecting the longevity of the Hooligans.

Damn, Gwen really is going full-in into the business of farming baked potatoes.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Gwen made a post trying to rally support for “Claire & Lola’s Law” aka cbd oil with thc. She’s claiming it could save Lola’s life & made a comment that a seizure could’ve been the culprit that sent Claire to that big potato patch in the sky. I think she knows that Lola is on her way out & this would be an opportunity to keep her family in the public eye, with or without a living Hooligan. If Lola lasts long enough to see this come to fruition, Gwen will make sure everyone knows it was she & her family who made it possible. If Lola joins Claire, Gwen will cry that if more alternative treatments like cbd oil were available, her spuds would still be alive. It’s a win-win for her either way as it would give her another opportunity for attention.

You know, I'm for it in a purely medicinal capacity, like any drug - but that's just the thing. It's a drug. It's a damn drug.
Gwen doesn't get that. It's no better or worse than any other drug. She could have had this creature on proper medication well before now. I understand her discomfort at the thought of medicating Lola - doctor's don't know exactly how her body will respond to it and it could make matters worse, but then at that point you keep them them tightly monitored. Whilst I think there's no harm in some alternative medicines, as I've said before in this thread, others are most certainly chemical interactions to be considered on the same level as actual medications.

If anything, I'd get Lola jabbed with a lot of acupuncture, moxibustion and fire needle therapy. She doesn't feel pain anyway and it'd probably help her. It wouldn't hurt at least.

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has been sleep deprived for more than a decade. Sleep is like a bank, the occasional respite worker cannot make up for the enormous deficit.
Gwennie's not sleep deprived; she's just an attention whore who wants you to think she's SuperMommy.

Even when the taters were awake, the most they could do of their own volition is fart, bleat, and maybe move an arm or a leg. I will never believe that tater-wrangling is a 24/7 occupation and that Gwennie couldn't put them in cribs, leave them to their own devices for a couple of hours (or maybe ask Scott to go on tater duty) and get some sleep.

My guess is Gwen will write a book, or start a foundation, or at minimum, work with something like Tebow’s group. She’ll never let her role as mom to SPEDs go, it’ll just morph.

The most likely is a book, because then it will be all about her and her intrepid family against the dark forces of medicine. She won’t be having to squeeze her kids into conversations focusing on others, no limelight sharing. But if that doesn’t work out, she can still “advocate” for kids born without brains one way or another.
I said a long time ago that Gwennie would start up the "Claire and Lola Foundation" shortly after the last tater bites it. Very few people are going to want to read a book about Gwennie's never-ending battle against evil doctors and godless corporations and whatnot but a foundation would keep her in the spotlight and allow her to inject her views into many different (if only tangentially related) happenings.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Assuming that needle shit does anything, doesn't it require a functional nervous system?
That's why we have to jab the potato to find out.

Regardless, it requires a circulatory system. She's kind of got that.
The problems we're going to run into is mostly due to the fact she's a skin covered skeleton with no muscle or fat and I don't think the bodytemp part of the brain works well with her, if at all.
Then there's the question of her having any ki whatsoever. A regular, healthy potato has ki, that's why you can jab an electrode in it and run a clock. Lola on the otherhand seems to exist solely as a succession of short circuits.
I also question whether her ligaments are constructed normally on a celllular level.

It could be that increased bloodflow and attempted distribution of regenerative nutrients would cause more harm than good with current Lola, but when she was younger, had Gwen tube fed her and increased her bodyfat, it theoretically would have relaxed her ligaments at the very least.

It will remain a mystery of the orient, unless we take the plunge and jab her for science.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
It's a good enough cause I don't really care if she's just attention whoring so long as that doesn't affect whatever happens negatively. She'll probably get away with it, too, because they're always looking for medical MJ poster child cases that aren't just some dude who obviously just wants to rip bong hits every night.
You're not wrong about it being a good cause, but I just don't think Gwen should have her grubby hands on this and demand it be named after her (favorite) kids. If she truly cared about stopping their seizures (not that they ever had enough properly developed brain for it to be damaged anyways), or even just their comfort in general, she wouldn't spout that "all medicines are so dangerous it'd kill them" bullshit and put them on proven anti-seizure medicine, muscle relaxants, and such. Even if traditional anti-seizure medication was ineffective, the loss for them isn't nearly as significant as it would be for a person that wasn't born a deformed potato. This is all about Gwen wanted to be special by having something big named after her favorite kids, like how there's laws and playgrounds and shit named after dead kids that died in notable ways.

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
jesus fucking christ...

I just did a google search for "Claire and Lola's law" (hoping that it would just be some weird hashtag campaign of Gwennie's) but nope ... it's actually on the books of the state legislature:

If Gwennie gets the taters' names forever enshrined on Kansas legislation, she's going to become even more insufferable... :story:

urmom69404

I have no brain (and I must bleat like a goat)
kiwifarms.net
That's why we have to jab the potato to find out.

Regardless, it requires a circulatory system. She's kind of got that.
The problems we're going to run into is mostly due to the fact she's a skin covered skeleton with no muscle or fat and I don't think the bodytemp part of the brain works well with her, if at all.
Then there's the question of her having any ki whatsoever. A regular, healthy potato has ki, that's why you can jab an electrode in it and run a clock. Lola on the otherhand seems to exist solely as a succession of short circuits.
I also question whether her ligaments are constructed normally on a celllular level.

It could be that increased bloodflow and attempted distribution of regenerative nutrients would cause more harm than good with current Lola, but when she was younger, had Gwen tube fed her and increased her bodyfat, it theoretically would have relaxed her ligaments at the very least.

It will remain a mystery of the orient, unless we take the plunge and jab her for science.
I'm curious as to how the whole acupuncture process would go in Lola's case. I would imagine laying her in her stomach would be out of the question due to the perma-gnarled limbs. That's not even taking into account that Lola cannot stop turning her egg-shaped microhead, and apparently she gets really agitated when it's held in place.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, if the medical CBD came from a doctor Gwen would refuse it in favour of some unregulated homeopathic version. I hope she has no part in this simply because she's likely going to do nothing to make it helpful for anyone wanting to get their drugs under legitimate professionals and not attempt self medicating or some woo practitioner. We need more studies and medications made for treatment as well as information to give doctors, not random legalization

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to how the whole acupuncture process would go in Lola's case. I would imagine laying her in her stomach would be out of the question due to the perma-gnarled limbs. That's not even taking into account that Lola cannot stop turning her egg-shaped microhead, and apparently she gets really agitated when it's held in place.
It would be pointless and impossible. Even if you think it's Chinkwoo and just take it for what it is - it encourages blood flow to certain areas that are stimulated, I don't think it'd work with her circulatory system, as it is now.
I'm pretty sure her circulation is just as fucked as the rest of her.
I would have loved to have seen EMS acupuncture used on them. Would it be like when Giovanni Aldini reanimated the dead George Forster? Would it have given them any relief muscle tone wise? Etc.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Deadpool

There's still a lot of darkness in this old noggin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell them apart either. One monster looks pretty much like any other. I could only tell them apart by relative size next to a normal. With a head shot, all you can focus in on to tell is Claire's honker.
Claire looked ever so slightly more like a human being. Lola looks like a family of goblins left it's brain dead offspring to be raised by humans.

Bubblez McGee

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else noticed that since Claire died, almost of the pictures of her that Gwen has posted have been from when she was a younger child, around age 9 or earlier? She was six in the photo above, for example, around 5 months from turning 7.
Perhaps it's too painful for Gwen to see recent pictures of Claire because more newer pics are a stronger reminder than old ones that she's not here anymore, but I think there's another reason. By most standards, Claire could have been considered a pretty child when she was little. It was always obvious that she wasn't quite normal, but she was still a cute kid and even if some folks dont think so, then they could probably agree that she at least still looked somewhat human. However as her facial features continued to grow within a skull that didnt, she became more and more odd looking, until at some point, she resembled a frightening mythical creature more than a person. I dare say that there were times when she looked as bad or even worse than Lola, who has always been a horror show.
The most likely reason that Gwen only wants to share Claire's early pictures is to remind everyone that she once had a pretty daughter and also so that she doesnt have to think about the brutality of her daughters' condition, the severity of Claire's decline and the inevitability that it eventually end the same for Lola.

ignominious

sex pest
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, if the medical CBD came from a doctor Gwen would refuse it in favour of some unregulated homeopathic version. I hope she has no part in this simply because she's likely going to do nothing to make it helpful for anyone wanting to get their drugs under legitimate professionals and not attempt self medicating or some woo practitioner. We need more studies and medications made for treatment as well as information to give doctors, not random legalization
Nothin wrong with wanting a baked potato. ;)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino