Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious as to how the whole acupuncture process would go in Lola's case. I would imagine laying her in her stomach would be out of the question due to the perma-gnarled limbs. That's not even taking into account that Lola cannot stop turning her egg-shaped microhead, and apparently she gets really agitated when it's held in place.
I wonder if that is another primitive reflex. Like the "I need to escape the jaws of this hungry prehistoric beast" reflex. But with Lola there's no reasoning behind it because she is just reflexes firing out of a shriveled brainstem. I think it would be fascinating if we could travel back in time and compare Lola's reflexes to primitive early life forms.:geek:

Although your average blue green algae is probably smarter than Lola.

I know it's just a seizure, but in the first pic it looks like Claire is looking at Lola or her mom and it is almost as if someone really is in there. You could even look at that photo and say that Lola heard a dog bark or something and got distracted. In the bottom portrait it really does look like a child posing. She even has that "how much longer do I have to stay still" look going on. It just makes everything more sad when you can see glimpses into the children who never were.

cuddle striker

for court testimony don't wear a bloodstainedtie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, did Gwen ever use seizure medication on the gremlins? I don't think she did but I don't know for sure. Because if not I almost feel like the passing of this law is just to stick it to the doctor even more. She won't use the doctor's medication, she'll use her own she wanted. It's pretty deceptive too cause if she never tried anything else then it's not like marijuana is her last hope. Not anti pot for medical use or for further research into new medications of course, but this just feels more and more wrong the more I think about this. I'm conflicted tbh because if this medication helps someone who can't use the current seizure medications for whatever reason then it's great, plus I'll never turn down advancements in medicine if this leads to more research and new (real) drugs as a cure, but the deceptive nature of this bill might hinder its use for actual people in need if it passes at all
she didn't.

marijuana is legal here so... she wouldn't have used any medical kind though. she's doctor averse.

it's sad to even lose a kid in that state, but at least one of the little taters is at peace. it's good. merciful.

By all accounts the defective gene is incredibly rare, which makes it all the more odd that two people living in EBF, Kansas would hook up and subsequently learn that they both carried the gene.

(Well, either that or the gene pool in Kansas is a lot shallower than we've been led to believe...)
it is EXTREMELY shallow.

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, did Gwen ever use seizure medication on the gremlins?
Considering how she's stated on multiple occasions that all medicines could will kill them and even baby doses of over the counter painkillers are too dangerous for them I'm guessing that's a no. At least, not any available, proven medicine prescribed by a doctor at least. Woo bullshit I wouldn't put it past her seeing as how she believes wearing amber necklaces helps with teething pain and talked about slathering Lola with oils when her rash first broke out.

Lurkette

★★☆☆☆
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I popped in to see how close Lola is to her sweet release and got real pissed when I saw Gwen was twisting Claire's death to push a bill. I don't know if its better or worse that its simply a medical marijuana use bill. On one hand, its nothing egregious like even the most disabled children are beautiful and worthwhile so pay for their schooling or some shit, but on the other...it might not be as scrutinized and her convenient story of seizures and sassy attitudes might just be accepted and validated.

edit: tildes do strikethroughs now? Ok

Solzhenitsyn

pls pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if that is another primitive reflex. Like the "I need to escape the jaws of this hungry prehistoric beast" reflex. But with Lola there's no reasoning behind it because she is just reflexes firing out of a shriveled brainstem. I think it would be fascinating if we could travel back in time and compare Lola's reflexes to primiive early life forms.:geek:
Babies aren't my thing, but that's the "rooting" reflex people in this thread keep talking about, no?

Pink Glitter

kiwifarms.net
Gwen made a post trying to rally support for “Claire & Lola’s Law” aka cbd oil with thc. She’s claiming it could save Lola’s life & made a comment that a seizure could’ve been the culprit that sent Claire to that big potato patch in the sky. I think she knows that Lola is on her way out & this would be an opportunity to keep her family in the public eye, with or without a living Hooligan. If Lola lasts long enough to see this come to fruition, Gwen will make sure everyone knows it was she & her family who made it possible. If Lola joins Claire, Gwen will cry that if more alternative treatments like cbd oil were available, her spuds would still be alive. It’s a win-win for her either way as it would give her another opportunity for attention.

I’ve always been a big supporter of legalization across the board, but for legalization for medicinal purposes at the very minimum. Even though marijuana & cannabis products can be effective in treating a wide range of ailments, I don’t see either affecting the longevity of the Hooligans.

The big potato patch in the sky...LOL! :biggrin:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Babies aren't my thing, but that's the "rooting" reflex people in this thread keep talking about, no?
No, the rooting thing is when something brushes her face and she starts “sucking.” In newborns that helps them find the nipple and the reflex disappears after a couple months because they know what they are looking for. In Lola, she still does it so if the dog touches her face, or mom puts a cantaloupe on her cheek, or if water splashes there, it starts her mouth flopping like a fish. She doesn’t even do it as well as a newborn.

The head one is different. In videos you see her head turning from left to tight to left again, over and over. It’s very clear in the hot tub one. It might appear purposeful but it isn’t. @MirnaMinkoff explained what the reflex is for in this thread, but for some reason it never sticks with me. It has something to do with her twisted back though.

She’s a horror for sure.

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
No, the rooting thing is when something brushes her face and she starts “sucking.” In newborns that helps them find the nipple and the reflex disappears after a couple months because they know what they are looking for. In Lola, she still does it so if the dog touches her face, or mom puts a cantaloupe on her cheek, or if water splashes there, it starts her mouth flopping like a fish. She doesn’t even do it as well as a newborn.

The head one is different. In videos you see her head turning from left to tight to left again, over and over. It’s very clear in the hot tub one. It might appear purposeful but it isn’t. @MirnaMinkoff explained what the reflex is for in this thread, but for some reason it never sticks with me. It has something to do with her twisted back though.

She’s a horror for sure.
Now I'm picturing that twisted back again. She is like the brainless mini me of Zelda from Pet Sematary.:cryblood:

JuliusCaesar

seen some shit
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a lot of shit in these threads that I haven't wanted to see, but all the pictures of the "hooligans" really top the horrifying list. I'm really glad they can't/couldn't feel pain because that's the most miserable existence I could fathom.

My bet's on Lola being on her way out in the next month or so, but maybe she'll surprise us.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly so surprised at how long the basic systems of the body are capable of keeping itself just on the cusp of death. Though one could argue since she's basically a meat doll you can't die if you weren't ever alive.
I think Gwen may try to adopt kids that are like Claire and Lola.
Most sane people put legitimate flesh puppets out of their misery. And I'd guess based on how even normal kids come out of the foster system, the ones without brains last a couple months at most.

She'd have a better chance going 3 for 3 with Daddy Hooligan.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly so surprised at how long the basic systems of the body are capable of keeping itself just on the cusp of death. Though one could argue since she's basically a meat doll you can't die if you weren't ever alive.

Most sane people put legitimate flesh puppets out of their misery. And I'd guess based on how even normal kids come out of the foster system, the ones without brains last a couple months at most.

She'd have a better chance going 3 for 3 with Daddy Hooligan.
Oh god don't give her any ideas. 🤦‍♀️

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
I think Gwen may try to adopt kids that are like Claire and Lola.
If she becomes the type that takes in disabled children then she can keep blogging for attention. But no one can ever replace her brainless potatoes. More functional disabled kids would at least give her something that can interact back with her. I think it would be easy for her to adopt such children since she has experience and they are hard to place to begin with.

lamp shade

progressive plights
kiwifarms.net
If she becomes the type that takes in disabled children then she can keep blogging for attention. But no one can ever replace her brainless potatoes. More functional disabled kids would at least give her something that can interact back with her. I think it would be easy for her to adopt such children since she has experience and they are hard to place to begin with.
I could see her adopting new potatoes, but I think I’d vote that she will tour the country doing pseudo-motivational wannabe TED talks about how everyone should farm their own potatoes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino