Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly so surprised at how long the basic systems of the body are capable of keeping itself just on the cusp of death. Though one could argue since she's basically a meat doll you can't die if you weren't ever alive.
I think Gwen may try to adopt kids that are like Claire and Lola.
Most sane people put legitimate flesh puppets out of their misery. And I'd guess based on how even normal kids come out of the foster system, the ones without brains last a couple months at most.

She'd have a better chance going 3 for 3 with Daddy Hooligan.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly so surprised at how long the basic systems of the body are capable of keeping itself just on the cusp of death. Though one could argue since she's basically a meat doll you can't die if you weren't ever alive.

Most sane people put legitimate flesh puppets out of their misery. And I'd guess based on how even normal kids come out of the foster system, the ones without brains last a couple months at most.

She'd have a better chance going 3 for 3 with Daddy Hooligan.
Oh god don't give her any ideas. ?‍♀

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
I think Gwen may try to adopt kids that are like Claire and Lola.
If she becomes the type that takes in disabled children then she can keep blogging for attention. But no one can ever replace her brainless potatoes. More functional disabled kids would at least give her something that can interact back with her. I think it would be easy for her to adopt such children since she has experience and they are hard to place to begin with.

lamp shade

Lights and plights.
kiwifarms.net
If she becomes the type that takes in disabled children then she can keep blogging for attention. But no one can ever replace her brainless potatoes. More functional disabled kids would at least give her something that can interact back with her. I think it would be easy for her to adopt such children since she has experience and they are hard to place to begin with.
I could see her adopting new potatoes, but I think I’d vote that she will tour the country doing pseudo-motivational wannabe TED talks about how everyone should farm their own potatoes.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I could see her adopting new potatoes, but I think I’d vote that she will tour the country doing pseudo-motivational wannabe TED talks about how everyone should farm their own potatoes.
She'd probably dedicate her life to Christian talks where she states that abortion is never the way to go and that no matter what you should keep your kids because she did. Also she'll probably go to anti doctor talks with her "experience" with them being "wrong"

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She'd probably dedicate her life to Christian talks where she states that abortion is never the way to go and that no matter what you should keep your kids because she did. Also she'll probably go to anti doctor talks with her "experience" with them being "wrong"
yep. she'll foster/adopt only zika-type anomalies:

anencephaly, holoprosencephaly, braindead teratomal, and the like. she'll encourage other women to carry to term fetuses that are not compatible with life- causing a lot of pain and suffering among them. (many of those conditions do not prevent the fetus/newborn from feeling pain, just from anything else and from living any amount of time)

she'll shill for the anti-abortion crew all over the place. for the MbP who get off on having children this disabled and sickly. for the antiscience crew. how many times had her own kids been denied even the simplest painkiller?

at least the taters will be dead, Lola out of her misery by then. I feel a lot of compassion for Lola. a purposely created abomination, that's never been able to experience any pleasure of living. poor thing.

TheWhiteRabbit

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think she’ll adopt or write a book. I think she’ll find some way to try to work with the Tim Tebow Foundation/Night to Shine event. Of course if she does, she’ll push as hard as possible to shoehorn the gremlins’ memory into the event, possibly by wanting to add an “in their memory” label or something. If she can’t work with an already established foundation, she’ll start her own in order to talk about how many lives Claire & Lola touched & how it’s now her mission to prove to all the doctors, haters, & naysayers how much worth & meaning their lives had.

The only impact their lives have/had is convincing people that sometimes abortion is the best choice. Oh, & that they’re the faces that launched a bunch of terrifying memes. What a legacy!

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is known about the father of Cal, Claire and Lola? He's still apart of their lives, right?
That would be Scott. He's Gwennie's former high school sweetheart who she later married. He used to be a middle-school teacher then quit to become a part of the lucrative field of hobbyist glassblowing/glass-twisting.

He plays the straight man to Gwennie's antics, and seems to go along with most of Gwennie's stupidity/insanity.

How old is Cal, exactly?
He graduated from high school two years ago and is just about ready to graduate from his jesus freak community college, so I would guess he is 19 or 20.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino