Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RebatsivePulsard

kiwifarms.net
it's untreated candida albicans rash. there are no actual home remedies that kill it. some can beat it back a little but none are effective, you need actual real doctor medicine.

I approve of thc/CBD being legal because I know these taters can/could feel some pain, and the seizures must be incredibly awful for beings that have no other consciousness.

it doesn't matter who that gets named for, to me.

the rash on Lola will be with her until she's taken to a real doctor, (not a naturopath etc) or until she dies.
Jesus fuck, someone could secretly buy and rub in some antifungal cream from the grocery store to try to resolve this. Does noone involved in Lola’s care have an issue with her being untreated? This is child neglect. I’m not suggesting calling CPS, but they should be involved. Gwen is a cunt of the highest order.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fuck, someone could secretly buy and rub in some antifungal cream from the grocery store to try to resolve this. Does noone involved in Lola’s care have an issue with her being untreated? This is child neglect. I’m not suggesting calling CPS, but they should be involved. Gwen is a cunt of the highest order.
someone could at least slip the kid a goddamn Xanax. not even just for all the brain damage and shit but for just living in that house.

edit: I think the rash is so entrenched that she'd need pills, full spectrum antifungals, not just something you can get without a prescription.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Lola has a long-term rash. But she also has a port wine birthmark on her chin and cheek. Gwen didn’t start shopping it out until the rash appeared, at least in every photo. Go back and look at some of baby Lola and it’s quite clear.

But y’all are right, Gwen is once again on the wrong side of medicine with this law. She’s just so eager to get her kids name on a law she doesn’t care who it could hurt. To be clear, she wouldn’t care if she had two live potatoes as she’s a woo believer as we know. Still, it’s somehow worse now, knowing the pain some ignorant parents could suffer by choosing “Lola and Claire’s law” over conventional medicine.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that really is a candida rash then that's horrible. It's incredibly itchy. If the potato can suffer then it has been suffering mightily for years. Imagine being itchy and unscratched for that long.

Also, she must have a very poor immune system to have it cover so much of her face. Usually yeast likes to hang out in crevices or moist dark places. From what gwen said it was covering most of her body for quite awhile.

Gwen must not be aware that immunosuppressed people can get candida in their bloodstream and die from it. If she just lets it eat away at her little by little for years while her body deteriorates from her genetic condition then it's a good candidate for what will kill Lola.

I don't think that picture means she died. But maybe?

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
The Topeka Capital-Journal published a story on Gwen's legislative shenanigans.
View attachment 693083
The site wouldn't let me archive the link, so here's the full text of the article if you'd like to read it.
Gwen Hartley begged Kansas legislators Tuesday for the opportunity to use an oil with no more than 5 percent of the active agent in marijuana to help her daughter, Lola, cope with a profoundly rare medical condition that doctors predicted would be lethal before her first birthday.

Lola, 12, and her late sister, Claire, have endured medical obstacles from microcephaly resulting in cerebral palsy, seizures, developmental delays, dwarfism, hip dislocations, scoliosis, feeding difficulties and more. The girls’ ultra-sensitive bodies meant neither could use typical pharmaceutical drugs. Treatment included vitamins, kinesiology, essential oils, supplements and hydrotherapy.

Hartley said physicians and her family attributed Claire’s ability to survive until Dec. 17, 2018, in part to the unorthodox regimen. Claire’s death at age 17 prompted the Hartleys to attend the House Judiciary Committee hearing in Topeka, where they joined in debate on House Bill 2244. It would provide people an “affirmative defense” in court if arrested for using oils with limited THC content for medical purposes.

“We beg you to give us a chance to try low-THC cannabidiol oil with Lola,” said Gwen Hartley, of Wichita. “More than ever now, we feel the urgency and it’s all-consuming. There is no other reason I would be pouring myself into passing this law just two months after the death of my child except to save the life of one of my other children.”

During the hearing, the Kansas Bureau of Investigation, a coalition of three other Kansas law enforcement associations and one doctor argued against passage of the bill.

KBI executive officer Katie Whisman said she recognized the tremendous suffering of people afflicted with debilitating conditions, including seizures, but the cases couldn’t lead the state’s highest law enforcement agency to endorse a bill in conflict with federal law.

The bill was written so broadly it would enable consumption of the oil for a range of chronic diseases without authorization of a physician and without regulatory oversight, said Ed Klumpp, a former Topeka police chief who lobbies for police and sheriff’s departments.

“The 5 percent THC that is allowed by this legislation is clearly intoxicating,” said Eric Voth, a Topeka physician and anti-marijuana campaigner. “It is alleged to be intended to help seizures, but there is no evidence that this is based in research.”

Rep. Mark Schreiber, an Emporia Republican who sponsored the bill, said Kansas lawmakers should provide an alternative to expensive medicines touted by opponents of medicinal marijuana. The CBD medicine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for seizure disorders, Epidiolex, costs $1,298 for a bottle sufficient for a couple of months of treatment, he said.

He said parents of suffering children weren’t asking for legalization of cannabis or insurance coverage of the special treatment. They request legal standing to argue in court, if arrested for possession of the oils, that it was obtained in an attempt to address a legitimate health disorder, Schreiber said.

“As an oil-based product,” Schreiber said, “it has zero interest from those who use marijuana recreationally.”

Democratic Rep. Jim Ward, of Wichita, said consideration of the bill reflected an incremental shift by the Republican-led Legislature toward reform allowing medical application of marijuana products in Kansas. He believes a full-fledged medical marijuana bill could pass the House and Senate and the state’s voters would approve of medicinal marijuana if the question were placed on a ballot.

“It’s more evidence that Kansas is ready to move forward and address marijuana issues in a more intelligent way,” Ward said.

The Senate Public Health and Welfare Committee scheduled a hearing Thursday on Senate Bill 113. It would allow medical cannabis to be purchased at dispensaries for individuals who receive a doctor’s permission to manage pain related to established medical conditions.

Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, said the medical cannabis bill would grant veterans exclusive access to dispensaries in the first 60 days the law was in effect.

“This legislation provides a highly controlled yet transparent framework for allowing Kansans safe and legal access to medical cannabis. Because wounded warriors were put on the front line, this bill puts our veterans at the front of the line,” Holland said.
KSHB 41 also published a story on the hearing. This one includes a video. 10/10, would highly recommend.
View attachment 693101
She also posted about it on Facebook.
View attachment 693090View attachment 693100
"Look how cute Lola looks!"
View attachment 693094
Good Lord! That bow makes Lola look like a sideshow pinhead. :lol:

Lola looks like she is on death's door too. It probably won't be long now.

it's untreated candida albicans rash. there are no actual home remedies that kill it. some can beat it back a little but none are effective, you need actual real doctor medicine.

I approve of thc/CBD being legal because I know these taters can/could feel some pain, and the seizures must be incredibly awful for beings that have no other consciousness.

it doesn't matter who that gets named for, to me.

the rash on Lola will be with her until she's taken to a real doctor, (not a naturopath etc) or until she dies.

If there are no home remedies then that rash ain't getting cured. Gwen should be prosecuted for child abuse. Whether Lola can feel it or not it is still inhumane to allow a rash like this to go on.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its also scars from the Chicken Pox. Theres a blog post about how scarred up she is from the Pox.
I went to read it and discovered Gwen infected Lola and Claire with chicken pox. Gwen discovered she had shingles and continued to hold, sleep with and care for both girls as if it was no big thing. She was then shocked when Lola woke up with the pox and said she had no idea it was so contagious.

Gwen also admits she sucked at science in school but that was kind of obvious.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm wondering if Gwen is actively trying to finish Lola off by taking her out to public places when she's got a compromised immune system. Someone above said that fungal infection could be fatal if it's left untreated. What better way to help it along than by exposing her to more germs?
I think she's just fucking stupid, although it would be as merciful as anything short of just smothering her with a pillow, which nobody would even bother investigating.

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
I went to read it and discovered Gwen infected Lola and Claire with chicken pox. Gwen discovered she had shingles and continued to hold, sleep with and care for both girls as if it was no big thing. She was then shocked when Lola woke up with the pox and said she had no idea it was so contagious.

Gwen also admits she sucked at science in school but that was kind of obvious.
Why didn't Gwen think ahead and get a shingles vac-

Never mind. It's Gwen.:roll:

I am still amazed that Lola survived the pox.

I assume when she got shingles she went to the doctor. Wouldn't she ask if it was safe to handle her severely disabled and unvaccinated potatoes?

Never mind. It's Gwen.:roll:

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she's just fucking stupid...
I really don't know how to categorize Gwennie. While I would never argue that she is an intellectual, I don't think she's blitheringly stupid either. Then, even when she does things to the taters that seem malicious, I think she does love them in some weird way.

Maybe the best way to describe her is some weird blend of clueless and narcissistic?

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Why didn't Gwen think ahead and get a shingles vac-
Some, if not most or all places, will refuse to give it to anyone under 60. Even though plenty of people get it in their 50's and sometimes even younger than that (was Gwen even 40 at the time?). I know because my mom tried to get it when she was in her 50's and about got her head bit off by the woman in charge of immunizations that day.

I assume when she got shingles she went to the doctor. Wouldn't she ask if it was safe to handle her severely disabled and unvaccinated potatoes?
If nothing else I find it hard to believe that if she went to the doctor for the diagnosis that they didn't ask her if she spends time around anyone who never had chicken pox or the vaccine. Knowing Gwen she either lied thinking it was no big deal, or said yes, was told the virus is extremely contagious while active, and went home thinking that the doctor was just lying about that.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some, if not most or all places, will refuse to give it to anyone under 60. Even though plenty of people get it in their 50's and sometimes even younger than that (was Gwen even 40 at the time?). I know because my mom tried to get it when she was in her 50's and about got her head bit off by the woman in charge of immunizations that day.

If nothing else I find it hard to believe that if she went to the doctor for the diagnosis that they didn't ask her if she spends time around anyone who never had chicken pox or the vaccine. Knowing Gwen she either lied thinking it was no big deal, or said yes, was told the virus is extremely contagious while active, and went home thinking that the doctor was just lying about that.
I don't think Gwen ever went to the doctor, her MIL said it was shingles and I guess that was enough. (it was def shingles though) Gwen apparently assumed she had spider bites for two days until MIL showed up.

We all know Gwen doesn't trust dang dirty doctors and their science so its anyone's guess if the whole very obvious contagious thing was even pointed out to her. (Ironically her father-in-law is a physician maybe they just kept quiet hoping it would be the natural end to the suffering potatoes if Mommy chicken pox was caring for them? Hard to believe that the MIL wouldn't immediately tell Gwen to keep away from her disabled children until she wasn't infectious or maybe assumed it was too late already.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino