Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I agree.. but one thing I'm so confused about is what kind of doctor let a kid go into cardiac arrest and didn't call it, even after 32 fucking minutes? To clarify, I'm not saying the doctor could've or should've (or even had the power to) prevent the cardiac arrest, but why the fuck wasn't that called? 32 minutes is a long time for a heart to stop, not to mention the complete lack of blood flow to the lungs and other organs that's caused by the cardiac arrest. How was this kid not pronounced dead after Like 10-15 minutes?

I'm all for life saving intervention if it's possible and it won't cause more harm to the person being worked on. A broken rib from attempting chest compressions sucks and hurts, but it can heal. Severe brain damage though? There's no coming back from that or major organ failures, cell death, etc.. At what point do we say "enough is enough"? I get the whole "life is precious" rhetoric, but at what cost?

When Claire Hartley died, I read something about the paramedics doing "all they can" to save her, but what could they really do? Especially with Gwen screeching in the background like the fucking idiot she is. That kid should've had a DNR in place but we know Gwen would never be that kind. CPR and chest compressions are out of the question, they would've snapped Claire in half. At what point does "life saving measures" become "cruel and unusual"?

Regarding Kayli, her parents (mostly the batshit fundie mother) seem to flaunt that their kid has "full trisomy 18!!!!" and it's in every YouTube and website description that they've written. It's almost as if they're using her existence to prove something.. I'm not sure im explaining this great but the way they put it out there is odd. A normal parent may write "This is kayli and she has blue eyes just like me!!!" because they're proud or happy that blue eyes has been passed on to their kid. This mom can't get out a sentence without saying her kid has "full trisomy 18!!" And even includes it in the URL, and it comes across like she's bragging or proud of it. If you Google her you'll see what im referring to. It's just bizarre.

To make it worse, these parents seem to pull a Gwen Hartley often and use Kayli for profit. Mom is part of an MLM (because of fucking course she is) and was using her daughter to make sales, calling it a fundraiser. She apparently sells "Thirty one" which is a stupid pyramid scheme for ugly bags, tacky jewelry, and other poorly made accessories. Like other crazies, she annoys people on Facebook to buy this garbage until they either cave or block her. This "fundraising" event was no different, only she says it's for "Kayli and family" so we all know where that money really went, and it sure as hell didn't go towards more rusty kitchen utensils for the kids hobo playplace "Senses Cube".

I really don't understand how people like this think it's okay to shit out a ton of kids that they clearly can't afford. 10 kids isn't a family, it's a baseball team.
I read that the USA has Catholic/Christian hospitals that are super pro-life. I wonder if these hospitals are where she took her child and that's why they bothered wasting time on a lost cause well after the child would have been brain dead (especially if it didn't have much brain to begin with). I mean if these hospitals won't allow procedures which may kill a fetus but keep the mom alive I wouldn't put 32 minutes of resuscitation beneath them
Look at the difference in skin tone that can't be good
Jesus, Lola flat out looks dead. Not even exaggerating. I'd honestly assume she was dead if I didn't give Gwen the slightest benefit of the doubt that she wouldn't be crazy enough to take a dead baby around to extend her last moments of fame (though I wouldn't put it past her and these other nutjobs). Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those dead baby dolls you can buy except those tend to look more alive than this

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
Oh what the fuck?! That's real?? I've seen Lolalobster before, but I was hoping that the cauldron photo with the witch was a bad photoshop.

I didn't think anyone could be worse than Gwen. I was wrong yet again.

You think they drag her around to Trick-Or-Treat or they just toss her out on the lawn next to some styrofoam graves and a fog machine and call it a night? Perhaps they drag the kid from house to house, refusing to leave until you throw some money in the pot? I wouldn't put it past these cunts.

That picture of Lola and Gwen, when was that taken? She's a big fan of the Myspace angles, she rarely takes a picture from a normal POV. I saw a recent picture of her and Lola at the State Senate and Gwen's almost round, and Lola looks like a picture of the fetuses those Anti Abortion Christians put on signs before they go and stake out Planned Parenthood. You know - the ones that are super graphic and full of misinformation that say shit like "This is what your baby looks like at 3 months!!" Only it's not even human or it's a baby that's like 18 months old.

Gwen and Kaylis mom like to go around talking about how their kids are a blessing and that you shouldn't abort because they didn't and look how wonderful everything turned out! "Life is precious no matter what!" I remember when the news of the Zika virus hit, and it became known that Zika can cause microcephaly in fetuses, Gwen was already calling news stations and telling them their story and that she'd love to come and talk about it. Nevermind that Zika had not a damn thing to do with her taters' conditions, she was so quick to tell women that Zika babies are a blessing, don't abort, God has a plan yada yada... and it pissed me off because half these women lived in developing/3rd world countries. They can't suck off the government teet like Gwen can and get 'round the clock caretakers while they sit on their fat ass all day writing shitty blogs. Kayli's mom also tries to guilt trip women into keeping kids they don't want as well. Misery loves company as they say. But you know what? If I was pregnant and the fetus had a diagnoses like Kayli or the Hooligans, seeing them would only cement my decision to get an abortion. No way in hell would I want that life for myself or my child. It's not a life. It's existing, and if they feel or experience anything, it's pure pain.

The fact that there are hospitals out there that would still work on a child that's been deprived of oxygen for 15 minutes, let alone 30 blows my mind. I'm no stranger to Catholic Hospitals, I grew up on Long Island, no shortage of Catholic Health Services there, but usually the furthest they go is not tying a womans tubes. How any doctor can prolong that girl's suffering and not get their licensed revoked is just beyond all common sense to me.

If Claire, Lola and Kayli have taught me anything, it's that abortion should always be an option especially if given a diagnoses like Asparagine Synthesis Deficiency or Trisomy 18.

Something like this I'd assume.

Kate Farms Shill

Sunbeam 4 Jesus
kiwifarms.net
It's almost as if they're using her existence to prove something.
That's exactly what they're doing. She has a condition that would lead most doctors to suggest terminating the pregnancy. They're "proving" to their little fundie crowd that those doctors are evil murderers because look how alive (technically true) and thriving (lol no) their little miracle babies are. To anyone outside the all-babies-deserve-life crowd it's obvious the kid is somewhere on the spectrum between "unaware" and "in complete agony every minute of their blessedly short lives." To the people in that mindset though? These babies are a big middle finger to the pro-choice crowd, proving that even the most fucked up semi-human can be forced to survive for a brief while through radical medical intervention God has a plan for every one of His children.

With regular parents of profoundly disabled children who get sucked into this idea and try to prove their child is a special miracle instead of a genetic hiccup, I have a modicum of sympathy. They look at their children and want so badly to see signs that they are aware and engaging with their surroundings that a gas grimace can be a smile, a random vocalization can be a "mama," and muscle spasms can be purposeful movements. At the end of the day you know your kid is a potato, but it's only human to treat your child as, well, your child.

It's the ones who exploit those profoundly disabled children by plastering them all over the internet and demanding everyone bow down and worship them as the ultimate Wonder Mommies who kept their little miracles alive when lesser women would have aborted that make me want to burn down a megachurch or something.

Dwarf troll

kiwifarms.net
Oh what the fuck?! That's real?? I've seen Lolalobster before, but I was hoping that the cauldron photo with the witch was a bad photoshop.

I didn't think anyone could be worse than Gwen. I was wrong yet again.

You think they drag her around to Trick-Or-Treat or they just toss her out on the lawn next to some styrofoam graves and a fog machine and call it a night? Perhaps they drag the kid from house to house, refusing to leave until you throw some money in the pot? I wouldn't put it past these cunts.

That picture of Lola and Gwen, when was that taken? She's a big fan of the Myspace angles, she rarely takes a picture from a normal POV. I saw a recent picture of her and Lola at the State Senate and Gwen's almost round, and Lola looks like a picture of the fetuses those Anti Abortion Christians put on signs before they go and stake out Planned Parenthood. You know - the ones that are super graphic and full of misinformation that say shit like "This is what your baby looks like at 3 months!!" Only it's not even human or it's a baby that's like 18 months old.

Gwen and Kaylis mom like to go around talking about how their kids are a blessing and that you shouldn't abort because they didn't and look how wonderful everything turned out! "Life is precious no matter what!" I remember when the news of the Zika virus hit, and it became known that Zika can cause microcephaly in fetuses, Gwen was already calling news stations and telling them their story and that she'd love to come and talk about it. Nevermind that Zika had not a damn thing to do with her taters' conditions, she was so quick to tell women that Zika babies are a blessing, don't abort, God has a plan yada yada... and it pissed me off because half these women lived in developing/3rd world countries. They can't suck off the government teet like Gwen can and get 'round the clock caretakers while they sit on their fat ass all day writing shitty blogs. Kayli's mom also tries to guilt trip women into keeping kids they don't want as well. Misery loves company as they say. But you know what? If I was pregnant and the fetus had a diagnoses like Kayli or the Hooligans, seeing them would only cement my decision to get an abortion. No way in hell would I want that life for myself or my child. It's not a life. It's existing, and if they feel or experience anything, it's pure pain.

The fact that there are hospitals out there that would still work on a child that's been deprived of oxygen for 15 minutes, let alone 30 blows my mind. I'm no stranger to Catholic Hospitals, I grew up on Long Island, no shortage of Catholic Health Services there, but usually the furthest they go is not tying a womans tubes. How any doctor can prolong that girl's suffering and not get their licensed revoked is just beyond all common sense to me.

If Claire, Lola and Kayli have taught me anything, it's that abortion should always be an option especially if given a diagnoses like Asparagine Synthesis Deficiency or Trisomy 18.
The chicken pox lobster wins

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Regarding Kayli, her parents (mostly the batshit fundie mother) seem to flaunt that their kid has "full trisomy 18!!!!" and it's in every YouTube and website description that they've written. It's almost as if they're using her existence to prove something.. I'm not sure im explaining this great but the way they put it out there is odd. A normal parent may write "This is kayli and she has blue eyes just like me!!!" because they're proud or happy that blue eyes has been passed on to their kid. This mom can't get out a sentence without saying her kid has "full trisomy 18!!" And even includes it in the URL, and it comes across like she's bragging or proud of it. If you Google her you'll see what im referring to. It's just bizarre.
She's basically constantly announcing that her kid is the worst of the worst, and thus most special. There are varying degrees of trisomy that affect the severity of the resulting problems and disabilities. Full trisomy simply means a complete copy of the extra chromosome in every cell, which there are only a few chromosomes where full trisomy might not cause miscarriage or near immediate death. There are also mosaic and partial trisomys, mosaic meaning not all of the cells have a full extra copy while partial is self-explanatory. There is also apparently secondary and tertiary trisomy involving extra arms on the chromosome, but I've never heard of it before and I'm having a hard time finding out prognosis for those variations.

Taking this into consideration most individuals with Edwards syndrome probably are only mosaic or partial trisomy which is why they have awareness but are exceptional (although their long term survival is non-existent). So if Kayli really is full trisomy she probably never had that much awareness even before being functionally dead for 30 minutes.

It's still nothing to brag about though, which her mom absolutely is doing. "Your kids trisomy 18 isn't as severe as my kids trisomy 18!"

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://trisomy18.blogspot.com/2013/10/happy-halloween.html

There's a few more photos of the witch that should've been burned at the stake.
100% real photos. The waxy corpse child and the twisted gnome hooligan should coordinate outfits one year. If Claire hadn't peaced out of life they all three would've made swell Lollipop Guild members.
On her blog Kelly (the mom) suggests you give notes of admiration, instead of candy, to Kayli for Halloween.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
On her blog Kelly (the mom) suggests you give notes of admiration, instead of candy, to Kayli for Halloween.
I'm not surprised, just appalled. "Notes of admiration", what so the kid can read them and put them on her vision board? We all know those notes are so her "brave, fierce warrior mom" (ugh) can feel validated and special. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you donated to her "business" (pyramid scheme) in lieu of candy either, right? Just like that fundraiser was for the family and not exclusively Kayli.

Kaylis mother writes like a manic Gwen who just did a hit of adderall-laced crack, and my God does she love exclamation marks. In her blog, she states "Kayli is loving life (yes, loving not living) Trisomy style!!!" Source for those who like to torture themselves.

I was checking Gwen's blog (because apparently I'm a masochist as well) and somehow made my way to her Instagram, even though I said I wouldn't. This picture of Lola was taken yesterday andddd it's as bad as you'd expect it to be:

I left the caption in the screenshot so you can all see how deep and poetic Gwen is. Just kidding, she's about as shallow as the gene pool that produced Claire and Lola. I honestly wonder if her and her husband are kissing cousins. It wouldn't surprise me at this point, and it would explain quite a bit when it comes to their kids.

Dysnomia

Ain't got no internet right now
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised, just appalled. "Notes of admiration", what so the kid can read them and put them on her vision board? We all know those notes are so her "brave, fierce warrior mom" (ugh) can feel validated and special. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you donated to her "business" (pyramid scheme) in lieu of candy either, right? Just like that fundraiser was for the family and not exclusively Kayli.

Kaylis mother writes like a manic Gwen who just did a hit of adderall-laced crack, and my God does she love exclamation marks. In her blog, she states "Kayli is loving life (yes, loving not living) Trisomy style!!!" Source for those who like to torture themselves.

I was checking Gwen's blog (because apparently I'm a masochist as well) and somehow made my way to her Instagram, even though I said I wouldn't. This picture of Lola was taken yesterday andddd it's as bad as you'd expect it to be:

View attachment 721262

I left the caption in the screenshot so you can all see how deep and poetic Gwen is. Just kidding, she's about as shallow as the gene pool that produced Claire and Lola. I honestly wonder if her and her husband are kissing cousins. It wouldn't surprise me at this point, and it would explain quite a bit when it comes to their kids.
As I've said before. The dogs see her as a dying puppy they need to protect.

She only uses other people's quotes. I guess the potatoes just don't inspire her enough.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Imagine how fucking itchy it was to wear that stupid shit.
If lola felt anything
Even if Lola does have a sense of touch, she wouldn't know the difference between itching skin and soothing lotion, or silk blankets and being on fire. She looked nearly unconscious anyways as her non-existent immune system worked desperately to fight off the virus.

Belial

Just lurkin' along.
kiwifarms.net
What really gets me about this is that not only does she suggest "notes of admiration" for herself Kayli, but for any kids with special needs or diets. Can you imagine how much a non-potato kid with an allergy or something would hate getting a piece of paper with "ur special and brave uwu" on it instead of candy? Most kids will complain if they so much as get raisins instead of candy on Halloween, I'm sure some condescending asspat note would make them furious.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Something that might be of interest to this thread. Here's a video of a grown man with microcephaly.
View attachment 721543

This guy is obviously quite mentally EXCEPTIONAL, but compared to the Hartley Hooligans, he's fucking Einstein.
See, this is an example of a family that doesn't feel the need to be "warriors". They, of course, want to find out what caused it, but more than anything they just support their son. He's functional enough to want to do charitable work and seems like a great kid. His parents seem really down to earth and genuinely interested in helping HIM live his best life. It's not about them, it's about him. His brother seems well adjusted so you can tell equal attention was given. It's amazing how things can work when you don't have a self absorbed narc as a mother. Sorry, Cal, you really pulled the wrong number in that lottery.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino