Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shitavious jenkems

Tyrannical Tranny Terrorist Troll
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised, just appalled. "Notes of admiration", what so the kid can read them and put them on her vision board? We all know those notes are so her "brave, fierce warrior mom" (ugh) can feel validated and special. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you donated to her "business" (pyramid scheme) in lieu of candy either, right? Just like that fundraiser was for the family and not exclusively Kayli.

Kaylis mother writes like a manic Gwen who just did a hit of adderall-laced crack, and my God does she love exclamation marks. In her blog, she states "Kayli is loving life (yes, loving not living) Trisomy style!!!" Source for those who like to torture themselves.

I was checking Gwen's blog (because apparently I'm a masochist as well) and somehow made my way to her Instagram, even though I said I wouldn't. This picture of Lola was taken yesterday andddd it's as bad as you'd expect it to be:

View attachment 721262

I left the caption in the screenshot so you can all see how deep and poetic Gwen is. Just kidding, she's about as shallow as the gene pool that produced Claire and Lola. I honestly wonder if her and her husband are kissing cousins. It wouldn't surprise me at this point, and it would explain quite a bit when it comes to their kids.
Inspirational quote by "Anjum Choudary" eh?

?

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
U
Inspirational quote by "Anjum Choudary" eh?

View attachment 722569

?
I almost rated your comment "Islamic Content" for a moment.

Gwen has done this before, she's used quotes from controversial figureheads without knowing the slightest bit about them. She basically just googles "poems about a mother's love" or "inspirational quotes" and takes the first thing that appears without bothering to look up the author. She wants her audience of asspatters to think she's profoundly * dEeP * when in reality she makes a puddle look like the Marianas Trench.

Does anybody know if Gwen ever told Cal the results of that test, the one regarding his DNA that was done to see if he was a carrier like Gwen and her husband? I think he would be but I haven't actually looked into it.

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gwen has done this before, she's used quotes from controversial figureheads without knowing the slightest bit about them. She basically just googles "poems about a mother's love" or "inspirational quotes" and takes the first thing that appears without bothering to look up the author.
Yep. I remember the ensuing discussion when she used a Cormac McCarthy quote caused me to pick up - but not yet read - The Road.

Does anybody know if Gwen ever told Cal the results of that test, the one regarding his DNA that was done to see if he was a carrier like Gwen and her husband? I think he would be but I haven't actually looked into it.
Since it would be beyond unfair for Cal not to know, I certainly hope she has. However, going by pure genetic probability, Cal has a 2 in 3 chance of being a carrier and only a 1 in 3 chance of being tater gene free.

Wild Triangle

Sex Haver
kiwifarms.net
Something that might be of interest to this thread. Here's a video of a grown man with microcephaly.
This guy is obviously quite mentally EXCEPTIONAL, but compared to the Hartley Hooligans, he's fucking Einstein.
I'm really glad you shared this. Consuming too much material from terrible parents of special needs people can put you in a bleak mood. It's great to see a happy family, and a disabled individual with purpose. I especially like how they are doing a fundraiser not for themselves and their own family like selfish Kayli's mom, but to help Brazilian babies born with Zika exposure.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
They could have been normal
Christ her eyes are too big for her sockets, she's like one of those fucked up genetic dogs where if they sneeze their eyes come out (hers definitely would too). But yeah. "Merciful". Keep running with that narrative.

Hopefully she can't feel it. ... At least she's smiling? (more than Claire or Lola could do) Is there someone home in there or is it a reflex like laughter?

Wild Triangle

Sex Haver
kiwifarms.net
Christ her eyes are too big for her sockets, she's like one of those fucked up genetic dogs where if they sneeze their eyes come out (hers definitely would too). But yeah. "Merciful". Keep running with that narrative.

Hopefully she can't feel it. ... At least she's smiling? (more than Claire or Lola could do) Is there someone home in there or is it a reflex like laughter?
Pretty sure the smiles are just photoshopped on with the Facetune app. Lord knows if they pulled their lips back in an imitation of a smile, it would not be that beautiful with perfect Hollywood teeth.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
On another note ran into this today, their 9 year old has a similar condition where the brain doesn't work because its smooth.
For the scientifically illiterate: the folds and grooves on the surface of the brain give it a larger surface area, allowing the body to pack a large amount of brain into a small space. No folds and grooves means a smaller brain which means that the child is basically stuck at the cognitive level of a newborn.

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A literal convicted terrorist. Yet more proof that what people have said about Gwen's quotes is true. She doesn't even know who any of these people are.
And she can't even be arsed to take the time to do a quick google search after finding her quote on Pinterest. I guess taking care of a child that is literally unable to turn itself over really does keep our Warrior Mommy that "busy".

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Is it bad that all I see is the weird quiznos hamsters from the commericals in the 90s?

On another note ran into this today, their 9 year old has a similar condition where the brain doesn't work because its smooth. They are rather rational about it unlike the Hooligans:
Weren't they called spongmonkeys or something?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall Gwen saying she tested Cal and would tell him but not post it. Odds are pretty rare that even if he has the gene, he’ll find somebody else who is a carrier. (It takes both parents in this case to make a potato.). Still, if I was Cal, I’d insist on testing my spouse before any baby-making began. Cal may love his sisters, and may even believe in pro-life stuff, but that doesn’t mean you start making babies with another carrier. I have faith that Cal has seen enough behind scenes complaining, and heard his mom talk about her “two” kids enough to not want to live that life or impose it on any children. If by a miracle his fiancé was a carrier, I bet it’d be snip snip adoption.

I’ve posted about Mikayla and their family before. They are what Gwen should have been. They love their little tater but know she’s a spud. They show how they care for her, how they do tasks like washing hair, and how they try to live a normal life. They aren’t dressing her up in costumes-in fact, they’ve kept her in the same clothes for two days because they are very soft and comfy, she doesn’t like being changed, and she doesn’t sweat or get dirty since she cant move. They pay attention but keep her in a quiet room a lot so as not to disrupt her (they have a little boy and dogs). Not to say they ignore her-they take her camping and she’s part of the family, but they aren’t knocking bowling balls off stands with her twisted legs.

They don’t use equipment that has no chance of working, like Eagle Eyes. They live with a heartbreaking problem, but do not pretend to be heroic or that their daughter has superpowers. They go to the doctor regularly, give her oxygen, a feeding tube, and do what can be done for her comfort.

They don’t have money so the YouTube thing helps with medical bills, etc, but they aren’t trying to become a super family and were surprised when their channel grew. I’m not a regular watcher, because they are so normal, and I suppose things could have changed, but they didn’t seem to be the type.

There is a difference between sharing a difficult life so others can understand, and so those in similar positions can feel less alone and get tips in managing certain things, and then there is trying to be warrior mom for asspats like Gwen.

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the scientifically illiterate: the folds and grooves on the surface of the brain give it a larger surface area, allowing the body to pack a large amount of brain into a small space. No folds and grooves means a smaller brain which means that the child is basically stuck at the cognitive level of a newborn.
Not in every case. There is a wide diversity in outcomes. Some children with lissencephaly can walk a little bit and communicate their needs and then there are others like Makayla who basically aren't even conscious and just lie languid with those creepy wandering eyes looking around at nothing in particular.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
Not in every case. There is a wide diversity in outcomes. Some children with lissencephaly can walk a little bit and communicate their needs and then there are others like Makayla who basically aren't even conscious and just lie languid with those creepy wandering eyes looking around at nothing in particular.
Source? Just about every case of lissencephaly I've seen has the kid being a borderline-potato.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How fucking sad to be a teen mom and pop this thing out.
Definitely sad but she clearly wasn’t too young to do it and do it well. She has more wisdom in her little finger than Gwen does in her whole body.

The contrast between Tiff and Gwen is so clear-Gwen drags those girls around as her puppets, for her reasons, without caring about their needs. Claire and Lola’s comfort was never considered, their abilities meant nothing. She imagines they enjoy activities that are impossible, believes she is giving them the best life when it’s exactly the opposite. They may not feel pain and they can’t interpret what they see or hear, but they know when they are in a gym at a basketball game it’s loud and startling and not peaceful or comfortable. Gwen doesn’t care about how they feel, only about how she looks.

Tiffany keeps her daughter comfortable, lets her rest, understands her wants and lack of wants. Her child has no real brain but enough to know she’s “happy” in a comfy place at a comfy temperature with family voices around. Tiffany is giving her the best possible life she can have. Tiffany doesn’t pretend there is anything else.

Mikayla doesn’t want to dressed up in tulle and sequins with hair curled and lipstick on and bounced around at a dance with flashing lights and strangers while music blasts. She wants her body comfortable and the sounds of home. Even though she doesn’t know that would be her best life-her mother should. One doesn’t, one does. The level of selfishness is immense.

I don’t think Gwen has ever accepted her daughters are so disabled. That’s where this superpower shit comes from, the desire for them to go bowling, dress up. She’s never accepted it and is living a life of denial and making two potatoes miss their warm dirt and the only comfort they can have because of it.

Gwen’s daughters are 100% about Gwen, and Tiffany’s daughter is about Mikayla. Teen mom, in this case, is best mom by a mile.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
Definitely sad but she clearly wasn’t too young to do it and do it well. She has more wisdom in her little finger than Gwen does in her whole body.

The contrast between Tiff and Gwen is so clear-Gwen drags those girls around as her puppets, for her reasons, without caring about their needs. Claire and Lola’s comfort was never considered, their abilities meant nothing. She imagines they enjoy activities that are impossible, believes she is giving them the best life when it’s exactly the opposite. They may not feel pain and they can’t interpret what they see or hear, but they know when they are in a gym at a basketball game it’s loud and startling and not peaceful or comfortable. Gwen doesn’t care about how they feel, only about how she looks.

Tiffany keeps her daughter comfortable, lets her rest, understands her wants and lack of wants. Her child has no real brain but enough to know she’s “happy” in a comfy place at a comfy temperature with family voices around. Tiffany is giving her the best possible life she can have. Tiffany doesn’t pretend there is anything else.

Mikayla doesn’t want to dressed up in tulle and sequins with hair curled and lipstick on and bounced around at a dance with flashing lights and strangers while music blasts. She wants her body comfortable and the sounds of home. Even though she doesn’t know that would be her best life-her mother should. One doesn’t, one does. The level of selfishness is immense.

I don’t think Gwen has ever accepted her daughters are so disabled. That’s where this superpower shit comes from, the desire for them to go bowling, dress up. She’s never accepted it and is living a life of denial and making two potatoes miss their warm dirt and the only comfort they can have because of it.

Gwen’s daughters are 100% about Gwen, and Tiffany’s daughter is about Mikayla. Teen mom, in this case, is best mom by a mile.
Agree with everything you said.

Which brings me to my next fear - What the fuck is Gwen going to do when Lola dies? Hopefully she doesn't try to get knocked up again, but she's a lolcow for a reason and even at her age, I wouldn't put it past her. I'm praying that if she tries to adopt, any agency worth their salt will Google her and shred the paperwork as soon as Gwen waddles away. It's clear to most normal people of sound mind that Gwen's off her rocker and exploits her disabled children child for her own fucked up needs, and I'd like to think that they wouldn't willingly give her a kid. Maybe im just being a little too :optimistic:

As far as Gwen "having money", they live in BFE and if they lived in NYC or a higher COL area, they'd be struggling. Scott wouldn't have his garbage studio and even with Scotts father's help, they'd most likely need to work. I looked at similar homes in their area out of curiosity and they're anywhere from 300,000 USD to 350,000 USD. That will get you a water closet in my city.

I always wondered if they won a lawsuit or something, so that's why I was looking into the area and the COL. It's an extremely low COL area so between the state payments they get for the two disabled kids (one now), the rent they collect on a home Scotts father gave to them (so they could rent it out and collect income monthly), his bullshit studio and the help of his dad, they're probably fine. No lawsuit money needed. Plus she likes to stay below a certain household income so that they qualify for all the free state aid their taters desire. Coupled with her online attention and money whoring, and that mystery is solved.

One thing I found interesting when searching the courts was that a "James Hartley M.D." was sued by a patient in 1995 for medical malpractice. It seems he fucked up a routine vasectomy. I know Scott's dad is a retired doctor, I'd almost bet money that's him since the practice was located in Topeka Kansas. I didn't have time to read through all of it, but you can find the case and subsequent ruling here.

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Source? Just about every case of lissencephaly I've seen has the kid being a borderline-potato.
http://sci-hub.tw/https://n.neurology.org/content/57/3/416.short includes a case study of a boy with deformities under the "lissencephaly" umbrella who had a measured IQ of about 100. Granted he was about 4 or 5 at the time of study, so he may have degenerated in abilities since then.

This was considered to be a result of a merely deficient rather than completely absent LIS1 gene, which is what we see in Miller-Dieker syndrome. But yes any development beyond the approx 9-month point is exceptionally rare. Makayla would still be at the severe end of the spectrum because she is unable to sit up or roll over.

Likewise the Hartley children are exceptionally severe examples of asparagine deficiency, iirc probably the most severe cases in the world as far as body malformation goes.

As far as Gwen "having money", they live in BFE and if they lived in NYC or a higher COL area, they'd be struggling. Scott wouldn't have his garbage studio and even with Scotts father's help, they'd most likely need to work. I looked at similar homes in their area out of curiosity and they're anywhere from 300,000 USD to 350,000 USD. That will get you a water closet in my city.
Most people would struggle in NYC.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino