Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
See, this is an example of a family that doesn't feel the need to be "warriors". They, of course, want to find out what caused it, but more than anything they just support their son. He's functional enough to want to do charitable work and seems like a great kid. His parents seem really down to earth and genuinely interested in helping HIM live his best life. It's not about them, it's about him. His brother seems well adjusted so you can tell equal attention was given. It's amazing how things can work when you don't have a self absorbed narc as a mother. Sorry, Cal, you really pulled the wrong number in that lottery.

You summed it up nicely, and he really does seem like a great kid.

There's that old quote by CS Lewis (that I'm sure your parents mentioned a few times when you were a kid) that says "Integrity is doing the right thing even when nobody's watching". Somehow, I bet this kid has more integrity than Gwen and Kayli's mom combined.

I just love how all of these Warrior Mommies essentially want asspats for taking care of their own children. Like I don't deny it's difficult raising kids with these issues, but they're your kids.
This is what really gets me about Gwen and her ilk. It's similar to how the FA/HAES crowd likes to act like they're "Smashing the Patriarchy" (kill me now) and "sooo brave and fierce" for stuffing their faces. Same with Gwen, you're not brave, you're not a warrior, you're a sick fuck who gets off on the attention you get from your sick kids. I won't go into her multiple changing stories regarding Claire and her existence, but Lola? You knowingly brought that kid into a never ending cycle of pain instead of aborting her or listening to your doctors when they told you the odds aren't in your favor in regards to having a healthy child. But Gwen wants what Gwen wants! She even made the entire hospital staff (according to her, I don't know if this is actually what happened) play along when Lola was born and act like she wasn't a severely deformed, sickly, microcephalic dwarf. You can find that story on her blog, but it just goes to show you that she's not a fan of reality and wants everyone to play along.

What would people like Gwen do without social media? I've never seen a woman her age act like a teenager desperate for validation. Between the stupid, attention-thirsty posts she makes, the ridiculous way she writes (how dope is Lola in her lobster costume, yo) and her refusal to confront reality, I often wonder if she is of sound mind.

When I first came across her I thought it was merely a woman trying to have some lighthearted fun. Having a life like hers presents certain challenges, and everybody needs an escape outlet every now and then, so I didn't think much of it. Until I found her blog. That's when I realized she chose to have Lola even after having Claire and that she had a healthy neurotypical child she ignored and debased. Not to mention her fucked up marriage (happy people in love don't need to tell you how happy and in love they are every day) and her tendency to put her kids on display, taking away any decency they ever had. I began to see her for what she was, and it wasn't a woman who was burdened by grief and trying to find and lighthearted outlet; She was a crazy manic bitch that gets off on the "mommy martyrdom" whe receives by exploiting the children she claims to love, because this was the only way she ever got any attention. Let's face it, she isn't the prettiest, she's certainly not the smartest and she never really excelled at anything in her life - then she got pregnant and was doted on for 9 months. She liked being the center of attention for once, so she got pregnant again and got double the attention because of her sick child. She went on to get pregnant a third time, knowing the risks, because she loved the attention she received and has used her sickly kids to cash in ever since.

She's well known in her little town for using the kids for sympathy points and even uses them to get free shit. Shes really a fucked up individual who refuses to accept reality and what's worse - she makes others play the game too. If you ever try to insist that her kids are anything but "beautiful, strong sassy warrior teens", she'll block you and cry to her asspatters that you're nothing but a "hater".

Hopefully Gwen can't have any more children because I don't think she'll give up the spotlight once Lola goes. Sure there's Cal, but Gwen can't use him to attention whore because he's normal. Poor Cal. Hopefully he runs far away from the Ringleader of the Crazy Circus that is his mother.

Muscle Bra

I Passed High Scholl Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of poor Cal, it looks like Hesston's graduation ceremony is coming up in mid-May. It should be interesting to see what he does/where he goes after this...

shitavious jenkems

Tyrannical Tranny Terrorist Troll
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised, just appalled. "Notes of admiration", what so the kid can read them and put them on her vision board? We all know those notes are so her "brave, fierce warrior mom" (ugh) can feel validated and special. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you donated to her "business" (pyramid scheme) in lieu of candy either, right? Just like that fundraiser was for the family and not exclusively Kayli.

Kaylis mother writes like a manic Gwen who just did a hit of adderall-laced crack, and my God does she love exclamation marks. In her blog, she states "Kayli is loving life (yes, loving not living) Trisomy style!!!" Source for those who like to torture themselves.

I was checking Gwen's blog (because apparently I'm a masochist as well) and somehow made my way to her Instagram, even though I said I wouldn't. This picture of Lola was taken yesterday andddd it's as bad as you'd expect it to be:

View attachment 721262

I left the caption in the screenshot so you can all see how deep and poetic Gwen is. Just kidding, she's about as shallow as the gene pool that produced Claire and Lola. I honestly wonder if her and her husband are kissing cousins. It wouldn't surprise me at this point, and it would explain quite a bit when it comes to their kids.
Inspirational quote by "Anjum Choudary" eh?

🤔

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
U
Inspirational quote by "Anjum Choudary" eh?

View attachment 722569

🤔
I almost rated your comment "Islamic Content" for a moment.

Gwen has done this before, she's used quotes from controversial figureheads without knowing the slightest bit about them. She basically just googles "poems about a mother's love" or "inspirational quotes" and takes the first thing that appears without bothering to look up the author. She wants her audience of asspatters to think she's profoundly * dEeP * when in reality she makes a puddle look like the Marianas Trench.

Does anybody know if Gwen ever told Cal the results of that test, the one regarding his DNA that was done to see if he was a carrier like Gwen and her husband? I think he would be but I haven't actually looked into it.

Muscle Bra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gwen has done this before, she's used quotes from controversial figureheads without knowing the slightest bit about them. She basically just googles "poems about a mother's love" or "inspirational quotes" and takes the first thing that appears without bothering to look up the author.
Yep. I remember the ensuing discussion when she used a Cormac McCarthy quote caused me to pick up - but not yet read - The Road.

Does anybody know if Gwen ever told Cal the results of that test, the one regarding his DNA that was done to see if he was a carrier like Gwen and her husband? I think he would be but I haven't actually looked into it.
Since it would be beyond unfair for Cal not to know, I certainly hope she has. However, going by pure genetic probability, Cal has a 2 in 3 chance of being a carrier and only a 1 in 3 chance of being tater gene free.

Wild Triangle

Sex Haver
kiwifarms.net
Something that might be of interest to this thread. Here's a video of a grown man with microcephaly.
This guy is obviously quite mentally EXCEPTIONAL, but compared to the Hartley Hooligans, he's fucking Einstein.
I'm really glad you shared this. Consuming too much material from terrible parents of special needs people can put you in a bleak mood. It's great to see a happy family, and a disabled individual with purpose. I especially like how they are doing a fundraiser not for themselves and their own family like selfish Kayli's mom, but to help Brazilian babies born with Zika exposure.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
They could have been normal
Christ her eyes are too big for her sockets, she's like one of those fucked up genetic dogs where if they sneeze their eyes come out (hers definitely would too). But yeah. "Merciful". Keep running with that narrative.

Hopefully she can't feel it. ... At least she's smiling? (more than Claire or Lola could do) Is there someone home in there or is it a reflex like laughter?

Wild Triangle

Sex Haver
kiwifarms.net
Christ her eyes are too big for her sockets, she's like one of those fucked up genetic dogs where if they sneeze their eyes come out (hers definitely would too). But yeah. "Merciful". Keep running with that narrative.

Hopefully she can't feel it. ... At least she's smiling? (more than Claire or Lola could do) Is there someone home in there or is it a reflex like laughter?
Pretty sure the smiles are just photoshopped on with the Facetune app. Lord knows if they pulled their lips back in an imitation of a smile, it would not be that beautiful with perfect Hollywood teeth.

John Merston

kiwifarms.net
On another note ran into this today, their 9 year old has a similar condition where the brain doesn't work because its smooth.
For the scientifically illiterate: the folds and grooves on the surface of the brain give it a larger surface area, allowing the body to pack a large amount of brain into a small space. No folds and grooves means a smaller brain which means that the child is basically stuck at the cognitive level of a newborn.

Muscle Bra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A literal convicted terrorist. Yet more proof that what people have said about Gwen's quotes is true. She doesn't even know who any of these people are.
And she can't even be arsed to take the time to do a quick google search after finding her quote on Pinterest. I guess taking care of a child that is literally unable to turn itself over really does keep our Warrior Mommy that "busy".

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Is it bad that all I see is the weird quiznos hamsters from the commericals in the 90s?

On another note ran into this today, their 9 year old has a similar condition where the brain doesn't work because its smooth. They are rather rational about it unlike the Hooligans:
Weren't they called spongmonkeys or something?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall Gwen saying she tested Cal and would tell him but not post it. Odds are pretty rare that even if he has the gene, he’ll find somebody else who is a carrier. (It takes both parents in this case to make a potato.). Still, if I was Cal, I’d insist on testing my spouse before any baby-making began. Cal may love his sisters, and may even believe in pro-life stuff, but that doesn’t mean you start making babies with another carrier. I have faith that Cal has seen enough behind scenes complaining, and heard his mom talk about her “two” kids enough to not want to live that life or impose it on any children. If by a miracle his fiancé was a carrier, I bet it’d be snip snip adoption.

I’ve posted about Mikayla and their family before. They are what Gwen should have been. They love their little tater but know she’s a spud. They show how they care for her, how they do tasks like washing hair, and how they try to live a normal life. They aren’t dressing her up in costumes-in fact, they’ve kept her in the same clothes for two days because they are very soft and comfy, she doesn’t like being changed, and she doesn’t sweat or get dirty since she cant move. They pay attention but keep her in a quiet room a lot so as not to disrupt her (they have a little boy and dogs). Not to say they ignore her-they take her camping and she’s part of the family, but they aren’t knocking bowling balls off stands with her twisted legs.

They don’t use equipment that has no chance of working, like Eagle Eyes. They live with a heartbreaking problem, but do not pretend to be heroic or that their daughter has superpowers. They go to the doctor regularly, give her oxygen, a feeding tube, and do what can be done for her comfort.

They don’t have money so the YouTube thing helps with medical bills, etc, but they aren’t trying to become a super family and were surprised when their channel grew. I’m not a regular watcher, because they are so normal, and I suppose things could have changed, but they didn’t seem to be the type.

There is a difference between sharing a difficult life so others can understand, and so those in similar positions can feel less alone and get tips in managing certain things, and then there is trying to be warrior mom for asspats like Gwen.

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the scientifically illiterate: the folds and grooves on the surface of the brain give it a larger surface area, allowing the body to pack a large amount of brain into a small space. No folds and grooves means a smaller brain which means that the child is basically stuck at the cognitive level of a newborn.
Not in every case. There is a wide diversity in outcomes. Some children with lissencephaly can walk a little bit and communicate their needs and then there are others like Makayla who basically aren't even conscious and just lie languid with those creepy wandering eyes looking around at nothing in particular.

John Merston

kiwifarms.net
Not in every case. There is a wide diversity in outcomes. Some children with lissencephaly can walk a little bit and communicate their needs and then there are others like Makayla who basically aren't even conscious and just lie languid with those creepy wandering eyes looking around at nothing in particular.
Source? Just about every case of lissencephaly I've seen has the kid being a borderline-potato.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino