Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if Gwen was going to have another kid she’d have done it by now.

While she’s in her early 40s (I think), and it’s technically possible, it’s still rare to have a kid at that age without some help. And if she wanted a 4th, there would be no reason to wait. So I just don’t think that’s going to happen.

And I’m also not freaked out about the malpractice thing. It’s almost harder to find a doctor who wasn’t sued than one who was. We live in a litigious society and people expect perfection from doctors when not everything is their fault. If it was a pattern I’d be interested but one 20 years ago? Naw.

I imagine Gwen will do her best to keep her potatoes memories alive and maybe write a book. When Cal has child she’ll be an overbearing grandparent. Obscurity will revisit her. Maybe she’ll just go on vacation and buy purses, who knows?

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Babies born to a mother in her 40s are more apt to have problems, like Downs Syndrome. Sounds like the perfect way to win the genetic booby prize again.
Babies born to teenage mothers like Tiffany from last page are also at higher risk of rare birth defects and limb abnormalities. Meanwhile my mother had a child at 42 and she's just fine. She is literally healthier in every aspect than I was at her age, and mom had me when she was 29. The optimal age to have a child is in your twenties and early thirties though, that's obvious.

Anyway I think I heard someone say that Cal hasn't tested for carrying the mutation that causes asd, and presumably won't test for anything if he gets another woman pregnant because blah blah blah all lives are sacred or whatever. If he's particularly unlucky lightning might strike twice and then Gwen can play super granny and have them piggyback on her wheelchair or something.

Last edited:

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
Nah. No new taters or downsies for Gwennie.

It's gonna be the Claire and Lola Foundation all the way.
I've contemplated that, but my only gripe with her going that route is usually foundations are there to help people, not drain them. Gwen likes doing things that benefit her, and helping people doesn't exactly scratch that itch. Of course she could use it to her advantage and get publicity out of it, kinda like "Seeeee?‽! Look what I did!!! Look at how I've this foundation has helped so many people!!!" - but even that will be short lived.

Those taters were the only way she ever got attention. FFS, she used to call radio and news stations offering to do interviews. Speaking of interviews, remember that guy on YT that did an episode with the hooligans? He wore suspenders and his channel focused on disabled children? I saw a video last month where he was (shockingly) dressed in normal clothes and crying to the camera with his spouse about YT shutting down his channel. It took me a moment to realize who he was, without his PeeWee Herman aesthetic, he looks completely different. I didn't watch the whole video, but they were quite upset that YT was attempting to close them down and stopped allowing them to monetize. I'm not sure how that ended, and I can't remember the name of his channel for the life of me, but I found it interesting since he always claimed he wasn't in it for the money, he just did it for the children, yet the minute he stopped getting checks he was crying to the camera. No wonder him and Gwen claimed they had a "soul connection". I think they meant "solely connected to the cash" but what do I know?

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised, just appalled. "Notes of admiration", what so the kid can read them and put them on her vision board? We all know those notes are so her "brave, fierce warrior mom" (ugh) can feel validated and special. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you donated to her "business" (pyramid scheme) in lieu of candy either, right? Just like that fundraiser was for the family and not exclusively Kayli.

Kaylis mother writes like a manic Gwen who just did a hit of adderall-laced crack, and my God does she love exclamation marks. In her blog, she states "Kayli is loving life (yes, loving not living) Trisomy style!!!" Source for those who like to torture themselves.

I was checking Gwen's blog (because apparently I'm a masochist as well) and somehow made my way to her Instagram, even though I said I wouldn't. This picture of Lola was taken yesterday andddd it's as bad as you'd expect it to be:

View attachment 721262

I left the caption in the screenshot so you can all see how deep and poetic Gwen is. Just kidding, she's about as shallow as the gene pool that produced Claire and Lola. I honestly wonder if her and her husband are kissing cousins. It wouldn't surprise me at this point, and it would explain quite a bit when it comes to their kids.
Jesus, she looks like a terminal cancer patient.:stress:

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've contemplated that, but my only gripe with her going that route is usually foundations are there to help people, not drain them. Gwen likes doing things that benefit her, and helping people doesn't exactly scratch that itch. Of course she could use it to her advantage and get publicity out of it, kinda like "Seeeee?‽! Look what I did!!! Look at how I've this foundation has helped so many people!!!" - but even that will be short lived.
Nah. Lots of foundations are there to stroke the egos of the founders and to provide a healthy income to the officers/trustees. Back in the 80's, some org (I think it was the United Way) got in trouble because it came to light that their executives were making larger salaries than the execs of many for-profit corporations and only a fraction of the donations they pulled in were actually going to the intended recipients.

While I doubt Gwennie would stoop to outright fraud, I could totally see her overvaluing her time and doing some creative accounting to justify the expenses of maintaining an NPO. After all, we know she never says no to free goodies.

Speaking of interviews, remember that guy on YT that did an episode with the hooligans? He wore suspenders and his channel focused on disabled children? I saw a video last month where he was (shockingly) dressed in normal clothes and crying to the camera with his spouse about YT shutting down his channel. It took me a moment to realize who he was, without his PeeWee Herman aesthetic, he looks completely different. I didn't watch the whole video, but they were quite upset that YT was attempting to close them down and stopped allowing them to monetize. I'm not sure how that ended, and I can't remember the name of his channel for the life of me, but I found it interesting since he always claimed he wasn't in it for the money, he just did it for the children, yet the minute he stopped getting checks he was crying to the camera. No wonder him and Gwen claimed they had a "soul connection". I think they meant "solely connected to the cash" but what do I know?
Special Books for Special Kids. I can't remember his name but we nicknamed him Malibu Ken here. Good. Glad to hear he got demonetized. His whole schtick just struck me as smarmy and condescending, and he really was nothing more than a carny barker for an Internet freak show.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gwen tested Cal.

It was Special Books for Special Children and Youtube disabled comments because some were terrible. They say they are protecting children from predators.

Duh, comments are bad, it’s youtube.

Edit: he’s not demonetized and has nothing to do with his seeming weirdness.

TheWhiteRabbit

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
kiwifarms.net
The most recent picture was posted on December 15, 2018.

I suspect that the reason we see less of Jaxon these days is that it's become harder for his mom to capture moments that give the illusion of consciousness.
Is that on her personal page? I know they shut down their scammer charity page a while back.

I agree.. but one thing I'm so confused about is what kind of doctor let a kid go into cardiac arrest and didn't call it, even after 32 fucking minutes? To clarify, I'm not saying the doctor could've or should've (or even had the power to) prevent the cardiac arrest, but why the fuck wasn't that called? 32 minutes is a long time for a heart to stop, not to mention the complete lack of blood flow to the lungs and other organs that's caused by the cardiac arrest. How was this kid not pronounced dead after Like 10-15 minutes?

I'm all for life saving intervention if it's possible and it won't cause more harm to the person being worked on. A broken rib from attempting chest compressions sucks and hurts, but it can heal. Severe brain damage though? There's no coming back from that or major organ failures, cell death, etc.. At what point do we say "enough is enough"? I get the whole "life is precious" rhetoric, but at what cost?

When Claire Hartley died, I read something about the paramedics doing "all they can" to save her, but what could they really do? Especially with Gwen screeching in the background like the fucking idiot she is. That kid should've had a DNR in place but we know Gwen would never be that kind. CPR and chest compressions are out of the question, they would've snapped Claire in half. At what point does "life saving measures" become "cruel and unusual"?

Regarding Kayli, her parents (mostly the batshit fundie mother) seem to flaunt that their kid has "full trisomy 18!!!!" and it's in every YouTube and website description that they've written. It's almost as if they're using her existence to prove something.. I'm not sure im explaining this great but the way they put it out there is odd. A normal parent may write "This is kayli and she has blue eyes just like me!!!" because they're proud or happy that blue eyes has been passed on to their kid. This mom can't get out a sentence without saying her kid has "full trisomy 18!!" And even includes it in the URL, and it comes across like she's bragging or proud of it. If you Google her you'll see what im referring to. It's just bizarre.

To make it worse, these parents seem to pull a Gwen Hartley often and use Kayli for profit. Mom is part of an MLM (because of fucking course she is) and was using her daughter to make sales, calling it a fundraiser. She apparently sells "Thirty one" which is a stupid pyramid scheme for ugly bags, tacky jewelry, and other poorly made accessories. Like other crazies, she annoys people on Facebook to buy this garbage until they either cave or block her. This "fundraising" event was no different, only she says it's for "Kayli and family" so we all know where that money really went, and it sure as hell didn't go towards more rusty kitchen utensils for the kids hobo playplace "Senses Cube".

I really don't understand how people like this think it's okay to shit out a ton of kids that they clearly can't afford. 10 kids isn't a family, it's a baseball team.
I genuinely can see these nutcases having a meltdown & telling doctors to “get back in there, do your job, & save her!!” when they’ve come out to tell the family their little tater has finally crashed.

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was Special Books for Special Children and Youtube disabled comments because some were terrible. They say they are protecting children from predators.
Oh, yeah. I remember reading about that in the mainstream news. Supposedly, child predators were watching stuff like kids' gymnastic routines and yoga practice and leaving comments pointing to parts of the videos where there were crotch shots and the like.

Odd that Malibu Ken got hit by that.

TheWhiteRabbit

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, yeah. I remember reading about that in the mainstream news. Supposedly, child predators were watching stuff like kids' gymnastic routines and yoga practice and leaving comments pointing to parts of the videos where there were crotch shots and the like.

Odd that Malibu Ken got hit by that.
I think Malibu Ken is a weirdo who runs a modern day freakshow under the guise of awareness & acceptance. However, I think YT was a little off base by shutting off their comments & using the excuse they were preventing pedophiles from making lewd comments. Gymnastic or yoga vids I can understand, but not the tater of the week channel.

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it wrong as :powerlevel disabled person :powerlevel I would abort a claire or Lola? I couldnt do to the poor kid
No, because I've thought the same thing. My parents didn't know they were playing Genetic Russian Roulette when they had me, because my shit is the kind of stuff that sneaks up on you in your late teens/early adulthood. & assuming my little BOLDYSPICElings made it to adulthood unscathed, they'd still have to deal with me as a parent. Subjecting kids to a future like that is selfish & unfair. Claire & Lola didn't ask to be born; Lola only exists because Gwen is a dangerous combination of deluded fundie & sick fuck. I think the most important part of being a parent is knowing whether or not you can be a good one. I love kids & it used to destroy me that I may never be healthy enough to have my own, but I'm content with my role as fun crazy aunt to my young step-nieces.

EDIT: Which, unfortunately, led me to a disturbing realization about Gwen:
When Lola goes, Gwen is just going to get up Cal's ass about having kids ASAP, then try to butt in. Especially if the child would be special needs.
You know that's the only reason she had Cal tested---not because she cares, but so she can see if he can provide her with more little potatoes now that her womb has dried up. She's making him keep mum (heh) about the results because she knows she'll get flack about encouraging him to get to work, so to speak.

speshul_sn0wflake

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, she looks like a terminal cancer patient.:stress:
Is that on her personal page? I know they shut down their scammer charity page a while back.

I genuinely can see these nutcases having a meltdown & telling doctors to “get back in there, do your job, & save her!!” when they’ve come out to tell the family their little tater has finally crashed.

Oh God, it's much worse than I thought re: Kayli Whistler. She wasn't just deprived of oxygen for 32 minutes, she was actually dead. Well, kinda. Can someone who has never lived, die? I'll let you answer that but...

The whole oxygen deprivation thing happened when she was born. She already had Trisomy 18 (obviously, it's genetic) but she was born dead. That's an odd sentence to type out. She was stillborn. I believe only 12% of children with Trisomy 18 are actually born alive... Kayli here wasn't in that 12%. I didn't know they'd actually work on a stillborn for that long, especially when it has a diagnoses that is considered largely incompatible with life, but they did... and well.. here we are. Somehow that makes this story even more fucked up.

As for special books by special kids, I wasn't aware it was the comments they were after. I can't stand him or his partner (who just dead pan stares into the camera, nodding along) and they're whole agenda is confusing. Because I have nothing better to do, I looked into it and the first thing that pops up is a video of them describing the call with YT and how they're still not getting comments turned back on.

So, being the genius these two are, they're suggesting that all their supporters create a "love mob". What's that exactly? Well, to those without our head up our own asses, a "love mob" is basically brigading. Yup, you read that right. These two Einstein's gathered up a bunch of Twitter and IG handles owned by YT and Google exec's (and other top tier employees) and told their followers to go and flood their accounts with comments regarding SB by SK. According to them, "These are the people who can really be influential in changing this decision".

I mean, what a genius plan! Brigading the people that oversee the platform where you make your only income! What could go wrong??

In the description box they include some of the account handles of the companies and people they want you to brigade, because it's their "Last Chance at Inclusion".

It gets better. When I googled them, the second link says "NO MORE COMMENT SECTION: FIRST COAST NON-PROFIT SAYS YOUTUBE POLICY IS 'DISCRIMINATORY'". I thought that was odd and that YouTube was going after certain non-profits, and because im an idiot and didn't have my coffee yet today, I clicked it. Nope - it's an article about SB by SK, apparently they're located less than a mile away from where I live. Not sure why Im surprised, they pretty much are the norm here. In my defense, my job transferred me out of NYC after a promotion. I'm beginning to think it was a demotion, but anyway...

I guess brigading people didn't work out in their favor as comments are still disabled. They also want you to brigade their advertisers, because there's absolutely no way that could backfire horribly.

As for Gwen, she threatened to not pay Cal's tuition asked him to come home so she could exploit her kids for "National Siblings Day".

As you can all see, he looks thrilled to be there, not at all forced and completely natural. I especially like the video that Gwen posted on her way to the Senate with Lola and her castrated puppet husband.

Even her brainless child is giving her the side- eye, and Scott seems to be reminiscing about the days when his balls were between his legs instead of in Gwen's purse. What a happy family.

She still hasn't mentioned anything about the Cannabis bill. How shocking.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
The whole oxygen deprivation thing happened when she was born. She already had Trisomy 18 (obviously, it's genetic) but she was born dead. That's an odd sentence to type out. She was stillborn. I believe only 12% of children with Trisomy 18 are actually born alive... Kayli here wasn't in that 12%. I didn't know they'd actually work on a stillborn for that long, especially when it has a diagnoses that is considered largely incompatible with life, but they did... and well.. here we are. Somehow that makes this story even more fucked up.
I'm afraid I'm gonna need sauce on that.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
The latest photos of Lola are telling. They show how blue/purple she is at the gills: mouth, eye sockets, ears - wherever the skin is thinnest - also her fingers, being furthest from the pump and main ducts. She looks severely chronically short of oxygen. That could be due to failing respiratory action (her muscles can no longer function enough to maintain the process), or to chronic lung dysfunction perhaps from multiple infections/inflammation etc, or heart failure. Whatever it is, that ain't all. Lola also looks like she's getting back to her chickenpox-era weight. Some kind of blanket functioning as a last-level shart-catcher is now constantly in evidence. The hair that Gwenneh wistfully 'styles' as she imagines she's making her sassy girly look her best for one of those teenage milestones is constantly damp with the sweat from Lola's misfiring nub of a thermostat.

This is it, I reckon. She's going.

Meanwhile, it also seems clear that Cal's here's-my-teef version of a smile is in part inherited from his negligible lump of a father.

speshul_sn0wflake

kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid I'm gonna need sauce on that.
No worries! I've seen it mentioned a few times, gimme a few moments and I'll screenshot what I can and edit this post with the update.

Update:

So it appears that she went without air after dying on the table after open heart surgery at 4 months old. That's when she went 32 minutes without air. However, apparently she was stillborn as well, from what I've read. It's been mentioned quite a few times on videos and things linking to her mother's blog.

That's on the channel ran by the mother, as is this in one of the descriptions, regarding the open heart surgery:

So it appears that shortly after birth, during the surgery, is when she went without air and not when she was born, although it's been mentioned many times she was still born if you look throughout the channel. I'm still looking into the details regarding that. I'm thinking maybe she went into cardiac arrest, was revived, and that's why she got open heart surgery so young?? I'll update when I find out more as I'm not really familiar with Trisomy 18 in regards to what affects it has on a newborn's cardiovascular and nervous system. I know they have extra copies of the gene, and that it causes all sorts of delays.

Is there a thread for her yet? I know it was mentioned a few times that one was in the works.

Last edited:

Frito

Wholesome, deep fried cornmeal goodness
kiwifarms.net
No worries! I've seen it mentioned a few times, gimme a few moments and I'll screenshot what I can and edit this post with the update.

Update:

So it appears that she went without air after dying on the table after open heart surgery at 4 months old. That's when she went 32 minutes without air. However, apparently she was stillborn as well, from what I've read. It's been mentioned quite a few times on videos and things linking to her mother's blog.

View attachment 725964

That's on the channel ran by the mother, as is this in one of the descriptions, regarding the open heart surgery:

View attachment 725967

View attachment 725968

So it appears that shortly after birth, during the surgery, is when she went without air and not when she was born, although it's been mentioned many times she was still born if you look throughout the channel. I'm still looking into the details regarding that. I'm thinking maybe she went into cardiac arrest, was revived, and that's why she got open heart surgery so young?? I'll update when I find out more as I'm not really familiar with Trisomy 18 in regards to what affects it has on a newborn's cardiovascular and nervous system. I know they have extra copies of the gene, and that it causes all sorts of delays.

Is there a thread for her yet? I know it was mentioned a few times that one was in the works.
Imagine having a horrifically debiliating condition such as this, only to be thankfully born dead. Just as what little brain matter you have thinks something along the lines of “thank god that was over quick”, the kind and merciful Fundie God brings you back to life so that your Munchie By Proxy mother can parade your twitching corpse around for a few more years.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino