Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
The latest photos of Lola are telling. They show how blue/purple she is at the gills: mouth, eye sockets, ears - wherever the skin is thinnest - also her fingers, being furthest from the pump and main ducts. She looks severely chronically short of oxygen. That could be due to failing respiratory action (her muscles can no longer function enough to maintain the process), or to chronic lung dysfunction perhaps from multiple infections/inflammation etc, or heart failure. Whatever it is, that ain't all. Lola also looks like she's getting back to her chickenpox-era weight. Some kind of blanket functioning as a last-level shart-catcher is now constantly in evidence. The hair that Gwenneh wistfully 'styles' as she imagines she's making her sassy girly look her best for one of those teenage milestones is constantly damp with the sweat from Lola's misfiring nub of a thermostat.

This is it, I reckon. She's going.

Meanwhile, it also seems clear that Cal's here's-my-teef version of a smile is in part inherited from his negligible lump of a father.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid I'm gonna need sauce on that.
No worries! I've seen it mentioned a few times, gimme a few moments and I'll screenshot what I can and edit this post with the update.

Update:

So it appears that she went without air after dying on the table after open heart surgery at 4 months old. That's when she went 32 minutes without air. However, apparently she was stillborn as well, from what I've read. It's been mentioned quite a few times on videos and things linking to her mother's blog.

That's on the channel ran by the mother, as is this in one of the descriptions, regarding the open heart surgery:

So it appears that shortly after birth, during the surgery, is when she went without air and not when she was born, although it's been mentioned many times she was still born if you look throughout the channel. I'm still looking into the details regarding that. I'm thinking maybe she went into cardiac arrest, was revived, and that's why she got open heart surgery so young?? I'll update when I find out more as I'm not really familiar with Trisomy 18 in regards to what affects it has on a newborn's cardiovascular and nervous system. I know they have extra copies of the gene, and that it causes all sorts of delays.

Is there a thread for her yet? I know it was mentioned a few times that one was in the works.

Last edited:

Frito

Wholesome, deep fried cornmeal goodness
kiwifarms.net
No worries! I've seen it mentioned a few times, gimme a few moments and I'll screenshot what I can and edit this post with the update.

Update:

So it appears that she went without air after dying on the table after open heart surgery at 4 months old. That's when she went 32 minutes without air. However, apparently she was stillborn as well, from what I've read. It's been mentioned quite a few times on videos and things linking to her mother's blog.

View attachment 725964

That's on the channel ran by the mother, as is this in one of the descriptions, regarding the open heart surgery:

View attachment 725967

View attachment 725968

So it appears that shortly after birth, during the surgery, is when she went without air and not when she was born, although it's been mentioned many times she was still born if you look throughout the channel. I'm still looking into the details regarding that. I'm thinking maybe she went into cardiac arrest, was revived, and that's why she got open heart surgery so young?? I'll update when I find out more as I'm not really familiar with Trisomy 18 in regards to what affects it has on a newborn's cardiovascular and nervous system. I know they have extra copies of the gene, and that it causes all sorts of delays.

Is there a thread for her yet? I know it was mentioned a few times that one was in the works.
Imagine having a horrifically debiliating condition such as this, only to be thankfully born dead. Just as what little brain matter you have thinks something along the lines of “thank god that was over quick”, the kind and merciful Fundie God brings you back to life so that your Munchie By Proxy mother can parade your twitching corpse around for a few more years.

John Merston

kiwifarms.net

Update:

View attachment 725964

View attachment 725967

View attachment 725968

This still sounds suspicious. Consider the case of the boy who was kept on life support for 20 years after suffering brain death from meningitis. When they measured his body after pulling the plug, he was still the same size he was when he came down with the illness because no brain meant no release of growth hormones. If Kayli really has been totally brain-dead since birth, then you'd expect her to be the same size that she was when she popped out of the womb.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never expect a fundie to get medical details right. Seems anybody in a coma/asleep/medicated/ low apgar or otherwise not paying attention to them has died and gone to heaven and then chosen to come back, according to them. This kid was not a stillbirth. Her heart stopped after she was born and they did CPR to restart it but that also is not dead. A person does not come back from death. Death is permanent. Unless you are Jahi McMath, I guess.

Can we take this to the tard baby thread? We are getting way off topic, and this one is for the Hooligans. Or I can start one if somebody else hasn’t.

Back to Gwen:
I posted what Gwen said about Cal’s test literally two pages ago. And it’s on her blog. But basically, she said she’d tell him and not publicize it. It is also a recessive gene so Cal would have to make a baby with a woman who also carries the gene. It’s very rare so there is almost no chance of that happening. That’s why, until the Hartleys, it only happened when first cousins married. I think Lola is the last potato left.

speshul_sn0wflake

kiwifarms.net
This still sounds suspicious. Consider the case of the boy who was kept on life support for 20 years after suffering brain death from meningitis. When they measured his body after pulling the plug, he was still the same size he was when he came down with the illness because no brain meant no release of growth hormones. If Kayli really has been totally brain-dead since birth, then you'd expect her to be the same size that she was when she popped out of the womb.
Oh absolutely, I agree. Honestly, her mother is heavily Christian I believe and attributes everything to God, so I'm not sure if we'll ever get the actual story as she spins it to fit her narrative. However the Hartleys did grow, and they have microcephaly and dwarfism among many other ailments, but they're more brain damaged than brain dead.

You certainly raise an interesting point though. It seems that the GH/IGF-1 axis of the brain is responsible for growth, and when damaged will result in a lack of physical and mental/cognitive development. Pituitary Growth Hormone acts on growth mainly through the regulation of IGF system. The IGFs (IGF-1 and IGF-2) are growth factors produced in the majority of the organs and body tissues. Since everything works in a closed loop feedback type of system, I'm assuming that the organs and body tissues that produce these won't actual produce correctly since they're not getting signals from the brain? Am I incorrect in thinking that or?? I know IGF is the insulin growth factor, but I'm not well versed on alot of this.

If anybody could explain it better I'd appreciate the biology lesson. Also, In someone as brain damaged as Kayli, does her pancreas produce insulin? I know Lola can't regulate her temperature all that well which suggests issues with the hypothalamus (her disease is also degenerative) so can she regulate insulin or...?

Sorry if these have been answered, I don't remember seeing it referenced in the previous pages. I'm just curious as to how all this works in a person like Lola, or even Kayli.

ETA: @Barbarella I agree about the thread, that's why I was wondering if there was a thread made about Kayli yet. I didn't know there was a tardbaby thread, thank you! I'm off to go find it.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, it's much worse than I thought re: Kayli Whistler. She wasn't just deprived of oxygen for 32 minutes, she was actually dead. Well, kinda. Can someone who has never lived, die? I'll let you answer that but...

The whole oxygen deprivation thing happened when she was born. She already had Trisomy 18 (obviously, it's genetic) but she was born dead. That's an odd sentence to type out. She was stillborn. I believe only 12% of children with Trisomy 18 are actually born alive... Kayli here wasn't in that 12%. I didn't know they'd actually work on a stillborn for that long, especially when it has a diagnoses that is considered largely incompatible with life, but they did... and well.. here we are. Somehow that makes this story even more fucked up.

As for special books by special kids, I wasn't aware it was the comments they were after. I can't stand him or his partner (who just dead pan stares into the camera, nodding along) and they're whole agenda is confusing. Because I have nothing better to do, I looked into it and the first thing that pops up is a video of them describing the call with YT and how they're still not getting comments turned back on.

So, being the genius these two are, they're suggesting that all their supporters create a "love mob". What's that exactly? Well, to those without our head up our own asses, a "love mob" is basically brigading. Yup, you read that right. These two Einstein's gathered up a bunch of Twitter and IG handles owned by YT and Google exec's (and other top tier employees) and told their followers to go and flood their accounts with comments regarding SB by SK. According to them, "These are the people who can really be influential in changing this decision".

I mean, what a genius plan! Brigading the people that oversee the platform where you make your only income! What could go wrong??

In the description box they include some of the account handles of the companies and people they want you to brigade, because it's their "Last Chance at Inclusion".

View attachment 725905

It gets better. When I googled them, the second link says "NO MORE COMMENT SECTION: FIRST COAST NON-PROFIT SAYS YOUTUBE POLICY IS 'DISCRIMINATORY'". I thought that was odd and that YouTube was going after certain non-profits, and because im an idiot and didn't have my coffee yet today, I clicked it. Nope - it's an article about SB by SK, apparently they're located less than a mile away from where I live. Not sure why Im surprised, they pretty much are the norm here. In my defense, my job transferred me out of NYC after a promotion. I'm beginning to think it was a demotion, but anyway...

I guess brigading people didn't work out in their favor as comments are still disabled. They also want you to brigade their advertisers, because there's absolutely no way that could backfire horribly.

As for Gwen, she threatened to not pay Cal's tuition asked him to come home so she could exploit her kids for "National Siblings Day".

View attachment 725909

As you can all see, he looks thrilled to be there, not at all forced and completely natural. I especially like the video that Gwen posted on her way to the Senate with Lola and her castrated puppet husband.

View attachment 725913

Even her brainless child is giving her the side- eye, and Scott seems to be reminiscing about the days when his balls were between his legs instead of in Gwen's purse. What a happy family.

She still hasn't mentioned anything about the Cannabis bill. How shocking.
Yeah, the no oxygen event was during heart surgery at a few months old.

I also finally found Kelly describing all her snowflakes conditions. She’s definitely a munchie but just hit the jackpot with Kayli.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, it also seems clear that Cal's here's-my-teef version of a smile is in part inherited from his negligible lump of a father.
It's sad because in pictures where he's much younger he actually does have a natural smile, despite being the third wheel (if that) in family life in general. There's no way to prove it, but I bet the change from a natural smile to his toothy grimace is due to the "r-word" incident.

Kate Farms Shill

Sunbeam 4 Jesus
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the no oxygen event was during heart surgery at a few months old.

I also finally found Kelly describing all her snowflakes conditions. She’s definitely a munchie but just hit the jackpot with Kayli.

Man she makes EOE sound like it's a goddamned death sentence. "There is no cure or treatment." Yeah except proton pump inhibitors and not eating things you're fucking allergic to, plus corticosteroids if it's particularly bad. Even if it does cause heavy scarring there's surgical dilation of the esophagus to fix it.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
What I'm worried about is if Cal has any exams right now. April is finals for most colleges and universities. I hope he's already done with his and he wasn't forced into spending a stupid holiday out and about with Lola when he should be studying/finishing any assignments. It's just a random day, I'm sure he actually loves Lola and would spend time with her when he could. The fact that he doesn't look happy here makes me worried for him. Normally he looks less off in pictures

TrippinKahlua

Boogie hosting a professional event of 100 people
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, it's much worse than I thought re: Kayli Whistler. She wasn't just deprived of oxygen for 32 minutes, she was actually dead. Well, kinda. Can someone who has never lived, die? I'll let you answer that but...

The whole oxygen deprivation thing happened when she was born. She already had Trisomy 18 (obviously, it's genetic) but she was born dead. That's an odd sentence to type out. She was stillborn. I believe only 12% of children with Trisomy 18 are actually born alive... Kayli here wasn't in that 12%. I didn't know they'd actually work on a stillborn for that long, especially when it has a diagnoses that is considered largely incompatible with life, but they did... and well.. here we are. Somehow that makes this story even more fucked up.

As for special books by special kids, I wasn't aware it was the comments they were after. I can't stand him or his partner (who just dead pan stares into the camera, nodding along) and they're whole agenda is confusing. Because I have nothing better to do, I looked into it and the first thing that pops up is a video of them describing the call with YT and how they're still not getting comments turned back on.

So, being the genius these two are, they're suggesting that all their supporters create a "love mob". What's that exactly? Well, to those without our head up our own asses, a "love mob" is basically brigading. Yup, you read that right. These two Einstein's gathered up a bunch of Twitter and IG handles owned by YT and Google exec's (and other top tier employees) and told their followers to go and flood their accounts with comments regarding SB by SK. According to them, "These are the people who can really be influential in changing this decision".

I mean, what a genius plan! Brigading the people that oversee the platform where you make your only income! What could go wrong??

In the description box they include some of the account handles of the companies and people they want you to brigade, because it's their "Last Chance at Inclusion".

View attachment 725905

It gets better. When I googled them, the second link says "NO MORE COMMENT SECTION: FIRST COAST NON-PROFIT SAYS YOUTUBE POLICY IS 'DISCRIMINATORY'". I thought that was odd and that YouTube was going after certain non-profits, and because im an idiot and didn't have my coffee yet today, I clicked it. Nope - it's an article about SB by SK, apparently they're located less than a mile away from where I live. Not sure why Im surprised, they pretty much are the norm here. In my defense, my job transferred me out of NYC after a promotion. I'm beginning to think it was a demotion, but anyway...

I guess brigading people didn't work out in their favor as comments are still disabled. They also want you to brigade their advertisers, because there's absolutely no way that could backfire horribly.

As for Gwen, she threatened to not pay Cal's tuition asked him to come home so she could exploit her kids for "National Siblings Day".

View attachment 725909

As you can all see, he looks thrilled to be there, not at all forced and completely natural. I especially like the video that Gwen posted on her way to the Senate with Lola and her castrated puppet husband.

View attachment 725913

Even her brainless child is giving her the side- eye, and Scott seems to be reminiscing about the days when his balls were between his legs instead of in Gwen's purse. What a happy family.

She still hasn't mentioned anything about the Cannabis bill. How shocking.
Lola's thoughts are "Thank God its happening soon."

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It's sad because in pictures where he's much younger he actually does have a natural smile, despite being the third wheel (if that) in family life in general. There's no way to prove it, but I bet the change from a natural smile to his toothy grimace is due to the "r-word" incident.
He still does have a genuine smile...in pics with his girlfriend. The only time we see this grimace is in these pics Gwen forces him to take. She's a fucking monster.

latter day taint

Shady Bitch
kiwifarms.net
What I'm worried about is if Cal has any exams right now. April is finals for most colleges and universities. I hope he's already done with his and he wasn't forced into spending a stupid holiday out and about with Lola when he should be studying/finishing any assignments. It's just a random day, I'm sure he actually loves Lola and would spend time with her when he could. The fact that he doesn't look happy here makes me worried for him. Normally he looks less off in pictures
I have no idea what school he attends but I know that finals for several Iowa schools start the first week of May.

TrippinKahlua

Boogie hosting a professional event of 100 people
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How come Cal still looks like a kid? I don't want anyone to answer with "Because he is a kid" because I thought he was a college senior? Seniors don't look so baby faced.

Did his Potato Sisters really cause this much neglect that Gwen forgot to give him milk when he hit puberty to ensure best Teenage testosterone growth?

Jeez, someone get Cal a Kettlebell and ZMA.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
How come Cal still looks like a kid? I don't want anyone to answer with "Because he is a kid" because I thought he was a college senior? Seniors don't look so baby faced.

Did his Potato Sisters really cause this much neglect that Gwen forgot to give him milk when he hit puberty to ensure best Teenage testosterone growth?

Jeez, someone get Cal a Kettlebell and ZMA.
I think he's just babyfaced honestly. If not that, then perhaps he graduated early to get away from his pigdog of a mother? I'm honestly not that up to speed on Cal lore. He seems to be the most neglected of the kids so we don't get a whole lot of info on him unless he's being used as a prop.

speshul_sn0wflake

kiwifarms.net
He's technically a sophomore, so I would assume he is 19 or 20. His upcoming graduation is from a two-year program.

....that you just know he was guilted in to. That kid probably wanted to get as far away from his freakshow sisters and fat attention whore of a mother, but she guilt tripped him into it. On top of that, you just know she pulled the ''Well, sure honey that's a great school and it's just so far away, your sisters probably won't understand and I'd hate for them to die of a broken heart. If you get accepted, you should probably apply for financial aid because I would hate for your sisters to have to go without just so you could be happy, plus, they'll be so hurt and confused that you didn't want to be close to them. Butttt, we don't want to stand in the way of your dreams, even if it means less therapy and eagle eyes for them, I'm sure they'll understand....'' I can tell she's just that kind of deplorable human being that would guilt trip him for leaving the freakshow.

There are plenty of other schools out there, far away from Gwen, that are four year schools and have great basketball teams. God forbid she let Cal have a life of his own where he could actually go off and be his own person, but nope, Gwens gotta be within driving distance so she can bring her meal tickets to his basketball games, all dressed up in their horrifying cheerleader outfits. If she can't whore herself and her kids out for free shit and likes on social media, did the event even happen? She's gotta turn everything into the ''Gwen Show'' because she was never good enough at anything in life to get the amount of attention she thinks she deserves. What a cunt.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that Cal got a basketball scholarship to this college? Since he’s a mediocre baller and short for the sport, he’s not going to have an NBA career and maybe he just wanted to concentrate on ball before it’s over for him.

But as somebody pointed out, Gwen rarely talks about him, which would be good mothering for anybody else, but neglectful for her. So I don’t know if she mentioned it and I don’t know what he’ll do after this. I don’t even know if he’s planning on going to a 4 year college to finish up and major in something. It may be that he’s finally getting away and is going to concentrate on a real career. I hope so. I suspect he’s no smarter than his parents though. He’s not going to Caltech or MIT.

It’s also possible he’ll move back home, marry his girlfriend, and maybe just coach at his old high school (a job that pays very poorly where I am.).

To be clear, PE teachers do well (and need a BA and teaching degree) but the afterschool coaches don’t. I’m in CA and we aren’t crazy about high school sports but maybe in Texas or Kansas it’s different? Still, I’d like to see Cal become a programmer or something and move out of KS.

His sister is not going to live much longer, so he might not want to move too far. Cal-there are airplanes and she doesn’t know if you are there or not!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino