Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheWhiteRabbit

kiwifarms.net
I see someone pointed out Gwen quoting an ISIS member. I haven’t checked if there really are 2 well known people with the same name.

I took a second look at this pic of the family shortly before Claire finally bit the big one. Judging by her coloring, there’s no way in hell that she wasn’t in liver failure. I’m sure if someone pointed it out on that pic, Gwen would still claim it was the lighting 🙄

Reactions: THOTHunterAlice

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that Cal got a basketball scholarship to this college? Since he’s a mediocre baller and short for the sport, he’s not going to have an NBA career and maybe he just wanted to concentrate on ball before it’s over for him.

But as somebody pointed out, Gwen rarely talks about him, which would be good mothering for anybody else, but neglectful for her. So I don’t know if she mentioned it and I don’t know what he’ll do after this. I don’t even know if he’s planning on going to a 4 year college to finish up and major in something. It may be that he’s finally getting away and is going to concentrate on a real career. I hope so. I suspect he’s no smarter than his parents though. He’s not going to Caltech or MIT.

It’s also possible he’ll move back home, marry his girlfriend, and maybe just coach at his old high school (a job that pays very poorly where I am.).

To be clear, PE teachers do well (and need a BA and teaching degree) but the afterschool coaches don’t. I’m in CA and we aren’t crazy about high school sports but maybe in Texas or Kansas it’s different? Still, I’d like to see Cal become a programmer or something and move out of KS.

His sister is not going to live much longer, so he might not want to move too far. Cal-there are airplanes and she doesn’t know if you are there or not!
High school sporting events are some of the biggest night life events in smaller towns, and even bigger ones in Texas where HS football is a religion. I could easily see Cal being happy being a popular school coach in KS. It’s not really a bad gig - pays ok, good benefits, lots of community support and socialization. Small towns love their coaches and Cal would probably be patient and good with kids. I’d honestly think a sports coach in KS would be a far far happier human being than a coder in Silicon Valley any day of the week.

I see someone pointed out Gwen quoting an ISIS member. I haven’t checked if there really are 2 well known people with the same name.

I took a second look at this pic of the family shortly before Claire finally bit the big one. Judging by her coloring, there’s no way in hell that she wasn’t in liver failure. I’m sure if someone pointed it out on that pic, Gwen would still claim it was the lighting 🙄
View attachment 727374View attachment 727378
Certainly not well known but the other Anjum is a “IG poet” eyeroll - so I totally believe that’s the one Gwen is quoting. I did think a cringey love quote from an ISIS iman was very odd. Crazy Muslim clerics don’t use the word love unless referring to God or Mohamed.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
She did. There were two instances last fall where Claire was very obviously yellow to the point her loyal asspatters were concerned/. The first time Gwen really did blame it on indoor lighting, even though no one else was yellow. The second time was during the annual family Halloween shaming photoshoot and Gwen did acknowledge Claire was yellow, but that it "definitely wasn't jaundice." Which means Claire definitely had liver failure and died of multiple organ failure related to her condition.

Ihatechildren

Your apple pie don't taste too nice .
kiwifarms.net
Back to sbsk and Malibu Ken so if he wasn't demonetized and only lost his comments section what is he literally crying about. On Null's KW video about it this all sounded like his money all went to a nonprofit charity and this was about something worse than just losing his comment . I am confused but it sounds like certain YouTubers were punished whilst worse YouTube channels were not and their is some sick shit on YouTube.

Malibu Ken freaks me out severely because he comes off as a virtue signaling weirdo with some Michael Jackson and his kiddie friends play dates type person. I know he isn't like that but it is weird to see him have Lola and Claire on and then go on about how important they are to society in general in such a saccharine preachy way . I am glad if he really is donating ALL money but wtf.

Edit : he reminds me of Timothy "Grizzly Man" Treadwell and Michael Jackson if they had a child or blended as one person and it is unsettling.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 727374View attachment 727378
Seeing him there with the rest of his body now, Cal's jaw is huge. I've already noticed the expanse of enamel on show. I wonder if College Cal has been taking special locker-room 'Vitamins for basketball fitness' ?

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Poor Clare. possibly she slipped away without ruining the carpet and her clothes (which Gwenneh hoped to be handing down to sassy sister Lola) but liver failure is generally a hell of a death. Depending on which function fucks off first, it can mean anything from slow tortuous dementia, to a couple weeks of ammonia poisoning, or to the pressurized red arc of spurting horror that is busting oesophageal varices. I've had a couple of pairs of work shoes ruined by the sudden onset of that. You don't keep a basin on standby for these at-risk patients' beds - you keep buckets. And the worst thing is, as soon as it starts - from out of the blue - the patients knew they are likely about to die right there and then, their fading sight and senses watching nurses and doctors slip and slide about in the blood that jetted from their mouths. Britfags will remember Charles Kennedy (Lib Dem leader). That's how he died, but alone in his kitchen.

Enjoy your breakfasts.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Poor Clare. possibly she slipped away without ruining the carpet and her clothes (which Gwenneh hoped to be handing down to sassy sister Lola) but liver failure is generally a hell of a death. Depending on which function fucks off first, it can mean anything from slow tortuous dementia, to a couple weeks of ammonia poisoning, or to the pressurized red arc of spurting horror that is busting oesophageal varices. I've had a couple of pairs of work shoes ruined by the sudden onset of that. You don't keep a basin on standby for these at-risk patients' beds - you keep buckets. And the worst thing is, as soon as it starts - from out of the blue - the patients knew they are likely about to die right there and then, their fading sight and senses watching nurses and doctors slip and slide about in the blood that jetted from their mouths. Britfags will remember Charles Kennedy (Lib Dem leader). That's how he died, but alone in his kitchen.

Enjoy your breakfasts.
She did. There were two instances last fall where Claire was very obviously yellow to the point her loyal asspatters were concerned/. The first time Gwen really did blame it on indoor lighting, even though no one else was yellow. The second time was during the annual family Halloween shaming photoshoot and Gwen did acknowledge Claire was yellow, but that it "definitely wasn't jaundice." Which means Claire definitely had liver failure and died of multiple organ failure related to her condition.

Oi, internet doctors. Her official cause of death was "possibly due to a catastrophic virus".
Does this look like the face of jaundice to you?

Really, though, every time I re-read Gwennie's "definitely not jaundice" I think of this :

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A very close friend is a coder at a big place in Silicon Valley. Loves the job, the challenge, the hours, the many perks, the crazy money. Not so much the travel but others would like it. Norway, Seattle, several Midwest cities in just a couple months; it’d excite a lot of people., but not a homebody like my friend.

Still, Mirna, you are right, it’s doubtful to be a job Cal would like, or even be able to get. I wasn’t thinking Silicon Valley for him, I was thinking maybe a PA for the state if Kansas. Lots of security, steady check and retirement. 9-5 and not much stress. I also wondered if he’d go into nursing since the school offers it.

But if being a coach pays better than in CA, it might be perfect for him. He could support a family, get a house maybe, which would not happen in CA. Or maybe he could do college which would be more. I just hope that kid finds happiness, he has played second fiddle to potato’s so long that it’s normal for him.Being a winning basketball coach would be something he called his own. It’d be nice for him to be #1 at something.
#teamCal

Muscle Bra

I Passed High Scholl Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The coaching gig never occurred to me but that is something that could actually be good for Cal by giving him a sense of personal accomplishment.

I’ve been thinking that he would go into the nursing field (citing his sisters as his influence) or go the route that dear old dad did and teach middle school in some little Kansas town. Cal just strikes me as very small-town and someone who would not be happy in a big metropolitan area.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727675

Oi, internet doctors. Her official cause of death was "possibly due to a catastrophic virus".
Does this look like the face of jaundice to you?

Really, though, every time I re-read Gwennie's "definitely not jaundice" I think of this :
The light in that first photo is all fucked up and even with her fucking with the lighting, tone, and probably white balance the kid still looks yellow. Look at the background (looks like it's trees/ greenery, perhaps the woods?) And notice how dark it is. The lighting on claire looks like daylight, perhaps overcast, yet the background is much darker.

She looks like the evil woodland troll emerging from the woods to feed on brains. Not a good look for that one.

Anyone know why Gwen seems to have such a hatred for modern medicine? I know she's dumb as a brick and thinks that amber necklaces and slathering caustic essential oil undiluted on get kids is a good substitute, but short of giving them chemical burns and a pleasant scent (for once) it doesn't do fuck all.

The only logical thing I can think of is that they wouldn't participate in her games, i.e. during the birth of Lola when she demanded that everyone just act as if the kid was normal and not a pinheaded mutant. I also remember in the study done on Claire and Lola early on (probably the last time she ever allowed it) it noted all their deformities and said (not a direct quote, I'm paraphrasing) "Patient A (Claire) was said to maintain a crawling position, push off in a Walker and say "no". Patient is non verbal and non ambulatory". I almost wonder if she was sick of being told "Lol nah, you're crazy" by the doctor's providing care to the hooligans, and that's when she went the "homeopathic woo" route?

When this study was done, Claire and Lola were 15 and 10 respectively, and I think one of the only reasons that Gwen even took them was because of feeding difficulties.

I'm also well aware that the every year Gwen would pen some bullshit letter to the doctor that gave the gremlins a grim prognosis, where she would basically be a cunt and go "na na nana naaa they're still alive!!" But clearly it's not modern medicines fault that her 'tater kids came out all fucked up. The logical part of me says nobody's dumb enough to blame a doctor for their children's genetic disorder, because ya know, it's genetic. However, we're dealing with Gwen here so I suggest anything's possible.

As for Lola, well...

My preccciiiouuusss

Lola, Claire, Cal

Lola back in October/November 2018

Lola April 9th, 2019 (According to Gwennieh)

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
That medical study is clearly a bunch of crap. While it made mention of the gremlins' seizures, short stature, failure to thrive, sloping foreheads, prominent eyes, joint contractures and profound developmental delays, not once did it mention how sassy the girls were, yo.
You hit on precisely why Gwen is so adamantly anti-medicine. She's resentful that she was told the truth and she couldn't live her fantasy. So, she did the only reasonable and completely normal thing which was to take her delusion to the internet and ignore her completely normal and healthy son.

speshul_sn0wflake

kiwifarms.net
You hit on precisely why Gwen is so adamantly anti-medicine. She's resentful that she was told the truth and she couldn't live her fantasy. So, she did the only reasonable and completely normal thing which was to take her delusion to the internet and ignore her completely normal and healthy son.

Ugh, I feared that was the reason why but the logical part of my brain was telling me "That can't be it, ASD is very clearly genetic and she can't hate her doctor for something that's genetic. She also can't hate him for being straight forward, that's their job."

I remember reading her blog entry where she says that when Lola was born, she told the nurses and doctors that there was to be no mention of microcephaly, head size, deformities yada yada. She just wanted everyone to marvel at what a beautiful baby Lola was and have a normal birth. Well, Lola was anything but cute and can you really tell the medical staff in the delivery room to ignore the very obvious signs that the kid is anything but normal? Will doctors actually play along? I don't see that happening but what do I know. Wouldn't they tell you the kids APGAR score was bad or something?

I just can't wrap my head around wanting a doctor to lie to you. I feel like that's the antithesis of their job, ignoring the very obvious facts in favor of your feelings. No doctor was ever going to feed into her delusion about her kids being normal. Just like when she claimed Claire could crawl, walk and talk and they told her that was improbable given their current state. If you want someone to lie to you, why even bother going to the doctor? They had "failure to thrive" and weren't hitting any milestones, how can a doctor even twist that into a good thing?

"Well despite the fact that Claire's head is 5 standard deviations below average and at 8 years old, she's barely two feet tall, but her outfit is on point and her hairstyle is so sassy! Have you ever thought about getting her into modeling??"

John Merston

kiwifarms.net
it made mention of the gremlins' seizures, short stature, failure to thrive, sloping foreheads, prominent eyes, joint contractures and profound developmental delays
Referring to a child that has reached absolutely zero developmental milestones since birth as "developmentally delayed" is like referring to a super-poor shithole nation as a "developing nation". It implies progress where none is being made.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Referring to a child that has reached absolutely zero developmental milestones since birth as "developmentally delayed" is like referring to a super-poor shithole nation as a "developing nation". It implies progress where none is being made.
Thank the SJWs who decided the word exceptional which means "to slow down or stop" was offensive. Profoundly delayed doesn't really have the same connotation as profoundly exceptional even though its supposed to. (Thats surprisely uplifting to read with the word filtering)

speshul_sn0wflake

kiwifarms.net
Thank the SJWs who decided the word exceptional which means "to slow down or stop" was offensive. Profoundly delayed doesn't really have the same connotation as profoundly exceptional even though its supposed to. (Thats surprisely uplifting to read with the word filtering)
I really hate that you're right. SJW have been trying to change the meaning of words because they claim some words are "triggering". They really have no fucking clue what a trigger is, but that's a whole 'nother rant. SJW's think that if they try hard enough, they can redefine words like they attempted to do with the Fat Acceptance moment and HAES. All of a sudden you had 400lb women in string bikinis talking about how "fierce" and "beautiful" they were, stating that they're healthy because health isn't a physical measurement, it's a state of mind.

I can understand not wanting to use re.tard or idiot, but there's nothing wrong with exceptional. I honestly don't care either way, but the Gwen's of the world insist that anyone who uses "re.tard" should burn in hell for all eternity after writing a 1000 word essay on why the word is wrong. It's odd because she said that she used the word, prior to having Claire and Lola but didn't understand what it meant. For all the denial she is in about her kids, calling them things like "sassy superheros" she sure had a conniption when Cal dropped the r-word.

Reactions: Muscle Bra

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino