Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Two Dead Gremlins & Finally Free Human Son

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I'd never considered that. That's fucking sad.

Most parents of extremely disabled children feel the same way iirc because they have the instinctual love for their kid that all normal mothers do but at the same time they have to acknowledge that the kid's life is suffering, yet aren't able to bring themselves to "harm" their kid by opting for only palliative care and not extending their lives. If that's true I can't blame her for having that emotional conflict but I can blame her for dealing with it in the worst possible way.

As we went over, she knew what the chances were if she had another kid, and just went ahead and did it instead of doing a cycle of IVF to pick an egg that didn't have the defect or adopting a toddler internationally that she knew would be healthy or whatever crunchy moms do these days.

The embalmer definitely has his work cut out for him.
There's a lot of internal conflict for people with disabled-- and sometimes even able-bodied-- children. This thread on Reddit (and several other similar ones) is very revealing. People with taters do love their kids in the way that all humans do instinctually, but they also bury a lot of grief and resentment. For the it's almost as though the opportunity for a normal kid was stolen from them, and the fact that taters require more time, money and patience but with less emotional fulfillment just rubs salt in the wound.

Meddle92

kiwifarms.net
I would like to provide an epitaph for Lola, free of charge to the Hartleys.

"Lola lived a long and fulfilling life of staring tersely from side to side."

The end.
“Lola was an amazing potato she really inspired the world by staring blankly at the wall and jerking her head back and forth, the world is saddened by the lossof this wonderful angel whos skills in projectile vomiting and blasting diarrhea all over the place like in public on a table at a restaurant were truly unmatched even by her sister claire. Her father count cuckula and her mother snow fucking white will carry on lolas legacy by laying on their backs and blasting shit all over the place”

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question: if you were a fertile young woman, and you found Cal attractive, would you take the risk?
No because he's gotta be really fucked up emotionally, so I wouldn't touch him even if it's really unlikely that he'll pass on the potato gene (because I'd have to have it too in order for us to farm taters).

Even IF he's somehow not fucked up emotionally I wouldn't anchor myself to his family (mother), which is what you'd be doing by having a baby with him.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
The embalmer definitely has his work cut out for him.
-They've dealt with worse. And for those who haven't, they'd better get used to it, cuz it'll only get worse. (Corpses are not always just old people who died in their sleep)
-An open casket funeral could probably be dealt with -- I'm sure a funeral director could do SOMETHING.
-They make caskets for children, even infants.

(My father's a funeral director)

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-They've dealt with worse. And for those who haven't, they'd better get used to it, cuz it'll only get worse. (Corpses are not always just old people who died in their sleep)
-An open casket funeral could probably be dealt with -- I'm sure a funeral director could do SOMETHING.

Yeah, I was going to say Lola just rates right around a really unfortunate stillbirth. Funeral home deal with stillbirths and infant deaths fairly regularly.

Lola died peacefully at a hospital. Funeral homes are used to dealing with violent deaths - car crashes, suicides, etc...

Lola won’t bother any funeral home professional. They are extremely sensitive dealing with kids no matter what they look like on the slab too.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Worst is when they have to deal with someone who's been left a couple weeks and have to try to make them presentable. Or so I'm told. Not long enough that they can just say nope, can't do anything with that. I'd guess most people left longer than that don't have anyone who cares enough to want an open casket.

Meddle92

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I was going to say Lola just rates right around a really unfortunate stillbirth. Funeral home deal with stillbirths and infant deaths fairly regularly.

Lola died peacefully at a hospital. Funeral homes are used to dealing with violent deaths - car crashes, suicides, etc...

Lola won’t bother any funeral home professional. They are extremely sensitive dealing with kids no matter what they look like on the slab too.
Idk I would still be freaked out if the piranha faced dead goblin showed up on my table shes gotta weigh what like 10 or 12 pounds of pure bones? Then someone would tell me “Yea she was 14 years old” and honestly I would probably either cry in rage or vomit if I wasnt familiar with the situation. Imagine just seeing this creature naked on a slab with its incredibly deformed hunchback body and spindly arms/legs and thinking someone kept it alive in this state for 14 years. Like I said I wouldnt know whether to cry or vomit I mean the whole thing is such a horror show. Imagine being that fucking thing jesus christ. Im imagining they lugged the body into the funeral home in a little cooler or some shit then you just think “great what kind of horror is in that little box” then you have to drag this starved ghoul out naked and actually have to chop it up. Its enough to make anyone even seasoned morticians want to vomit..... Its inside is probably nasty putrid and rotten to the core and probably makes El Hechizador look like a a joke. A nasty stillbirth is one thing this is just on a whole different level its like operating on a Chernobyl baby.

Then again she is relatively fresh and isnt a rotting corpse yet but still her body was so deformed that the parents wouldnt display her in those nasty “clothes” she would wear when she was younger(idk she used to wear these little sacks and practically be half naked it was gross). The parents evdn realized how gross her distorted body was becoming with the gigantic lump on her back and started bundling her up.
This is the only thing that gives us an idea of what the mortician is seeing and this video is a year ago before she got extremely ill and still had some color to her. A month before she died she barely looked human in those hospital pictures she literally looked like a little ball with hair and teeth.

I went to the instagram to find the hospital and post hospital pics and i noticed that they kind of refused to take “normal” photos of her. Shes always wrapped up in a blanket and so hjnched over she looks like shes breaking in half and her eyeballs actually managed to look in the same direction for the first time in her life(Wtf is going on here) She literally looks like a human basketball.
1EFC2855-9FBE-4A67-A524-ECE0951983D3.pngBE1D00D4-5B60-4756-B066-9A3CED0AD573.png1FD4D51F-E18D-43F6-99F7-E95A075F0B11.pngCB8DCF11-F419-432C-9FE5-B5076958762C.png
Its actually pissing me off seeing the state that she was in and Im usually one to make fun of the potatos but this is just too fucking much it makes me want to just rage at her parents for letting this happen to a human. Her face is deader than ever it looks like these smiling clowns are already dragging a corpse around.

Last edited:

littlearmalite

Haha! Funny man says the N-Word.
kiwifarms.net
Idk I would still be freaked out if the piranha faced dead goblin showed up on my table shes gotta weigh what like 10 or 12 pounds of pure bones? Then someone would tell me “Yea she was 14 years old” and honestly I would probably either cry in rage or vomit if I wasnt familiar with the situation. Imagine just seeing this creature naked on a slab with its incredibly deformed hunchback body and spindly arms/legs and thinking someone kept it alive in this state for 14 years. Like I said I wouldnt know whether to cry or vomit I mean the whole thing is such a horror show. Imagine being that fucking thing jesus christ.
If funeral directors are anything like EMTs, cops, the like, they probably look at it with a sense of distant schadenfreude. They'd laugh so they don't cry.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Idk I would still be freaked out if the piranha faced dead goblin showed up on my table shes gotta weigh what like 10 or 12 pounds of pure bones? Then someone would tell me “Yea she was 14 years old” and honestly I would probably either cry in rage or vomit if I wasnt familiar with the situation. Imagine just seeing this creature naked on a slab with its incredibly deformed hunchback body and spindly arms/legs and thinking someone kept it alive in this state for 14 years. Like I said I wouldnt know whether to cry or vomit I mean the whole thing is such a horror show. Imagine being that fucking thing jesus christ. Im imagining they lugged the body into the funeral home in a little cooler or some shit then you just think “great what kind of horror is in that little box” then you have to drag this starved ghoul out naked and actually have to chop it up. Its enough to make anyone even seasoned morticians want to vomit..... Its inside is probably nasty putrid and rotten to the core and probably makes El Hechizador look like a a joke.
She'd be an easy job though, no matter what you did embalming her you couldn't make her look any more gross than she looked when she was actually alive and projectile vomiting everywhere and seizing like some kind of fucking demon.

Bubblez McGee

kiwifarms.net
Something that I've been wondering about and don't think anyone has mentioned yet, is what Gwen and Scott are going to do with the many items that have been donated to their family over the years for the purpose of helping Lola and Claire. They probably amassed a small fortune's worth of donated devices.

I believe "Eagle Eyes", the tool designed to aid non verbal children communicate and learn, was a worth a couple of grand alone. Of course it didn't do Claire and Lola any actual good, since they weren't just non verbal, but most likely too visually impaired to see what was on the screen and even if they could see it, they almost certainly didnt have the brain power to mentally process what they were looking at. But Gwen wanted it so she could fantasize that the girls were really learning and interacting with it. Now that they are gone and she can't even use it to pretend, it seems pointless to keep it. Its probably still in pretty decent shape since she seemed to have stopped using it after the initial thrill wore off. After making couple of videos of Claire and Lola using it and writing a few facebook posts about their amazing achievements with it, she never mentioned it again, so odds are that it's just gathering dust somewhere in their home. Something like this would make a wonderful donation for a children's charity.

Then there's the hot tub that was donated as a physical therapy aid for Claire and Lola. Do you think Gwen and Scott will be generous and give it to a needy family or maybe a facility for disabled kids- or will they keep it and use it for themselves?

There are many more things, like the thousands and thousands of rubber nipples donated by the company that makes them, because Lola could ONLY use that specific type, to drink her goats tard cum formula. There's no way she could have used them all up yet, so there must be at least hundreds left over in brand new condition. Surely those would be of great use to a needy mother or mothers somewhere.

They could do so much good just by giving away what was given to them in their time of need; plus it would be a way for Gwen to keep getting those asspats that she's become accustomed to and it could make her feel useful and give her a purpose again. It's a win-win for all involved.
OR she could just sit around, spending the next year doing nothing but posting sad platitudes and writing self pitying messages on facebook. What do you think she'll wind up doing?

Meddle92

kiwifarms.net
Something that I've been wondering about and don't think anyone has mentioned yet, is what Gwen and Scott are going to do with the many items that have been donated to their family over the years for the purpose of helping Lola and Claire. They probably amassed a small fortune's worth of donated devices.

I believe "Eagle Eyes", the tool designed to aid non verbal children communicate and learn, was a worth a couple of grand alone. Of course it didn't do Claire and Lola any actual good, since they weren't just non verbal, but most likely too visually impaired to see what was on the screen and even if they could see it, they almost certainly didnt have the brain power to mentally process what they were looking at. But Gwen wanted it so she could fantasize that the girls were really learning and interacting with it. Now that they are gone and she can't even use it to pretend, it seems pointless to keep it. Its probably still in pretty decent shape since she seemed to have stopped using it after the initial thrill wore off. After making couple of videos of Claire and Lola using it and writing a few facebook posts about their amazing achievements with it, she never mentioned it again, so odds are that it's just gathering dust somewhere in their home. Something like this would make a wonderful donation for a children's charity.

Then there's the hot tub that was donated as a physical therapy aid for Claire and Lola. Do you think Gwen and Scott will be generous and give it to a needy family or maybe a facility for disabled kids- or will they keep it and use it for themselves?

There are many more things, like the thousands and thousands of rubber nipples donated by the company that makes them, because Lola could ONLY use that specific type, to drink her goats tard cum formula. There's no way she could have used them all up yet, so there must be at least hundreds left over in brand new condition. Surely those would be of great use to a needy mother or mothers somewhere.

They could do so much good just by giving away what was given to them in their time of need; plus it would be a way for Gwen to keep getting those asspats that she's become accustomed to and it could make her feel useful and give her a purpose again. It's a win-win for all involved.
OR she could just sit around, spending the next year doing nothing but posting sad platitudes and writing self pitying messages on facebook. What do you think she'll wind up doing?
Thinking about it now this shit actually pisses me off and that tub was probably contributing to how absolutely emaciated and fucked up lola was. I mean that thing was probably drying her out and making her more starved and dehydrated than she already was. Whenever she was in it the only reaction we got was one of total potato shock. The eagle eye device was just ridiculous overcoddling of gwens delusions. The bitch is crazy but pretending that her daughters were even interacting with a multi thousand dollar computer is just insane even for her.

I think we all know these selfish fucks are going to sell that shit or probably keep the hot tub. They are going to squeeze every last dime out of this as thry already did during the potatos lifetime. I mean why the fuck would gwen start giving? These people do not work for a living they just sponge off the system. Scott literally works like 12 hours a week and his glass art has prices through the roof the only method he has of selling those things were probably because of the fact that he was “struggling to care for 2 potatos” now that this is all over with I cant imagine his shit selling and I have no idea how these fools are going to keep up their extravagant vacationing lifestyle without all the donations and state goblin bucks. I know his glass art doesnt sell fuck I’m in the machining business if I knew you can make 2000 dollars selling a totally ugly piece of shit i would be doing that. The only way people fork over the dough is because of his potatos thats why he even advertised them in his businesses videos. The quality of his glass art on merit alone makes his pieces worth only 50 dollars.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They didn’t own that Eagles Eyes equipment AFAIK it was just brought in for “therapy” or to see if it helped them communicate a few times. There were usually specially trained staff that helped hook up and use the system on the girls, it wasn’t just the type of thing Gwen could fire up for the potatoes to use.

Obviously everything donated to the Hartleys is there’s to do as they wish. Nobody is going to demand ppl give back stuff that was donated to dying kids now that they are dead.

I bet Gwen will donate lots of stuff only because it’s a grim reminder of their maladies and she actually hated having ugly medical equipment in her home. I recall one post her bitching about the ugly IV pole monitoring equipment they had to keep in their bedroom.

The hot tub ain’t going anywhere (dismantling and installing those things is a bitch) but I’d think Gwen would donate much of the other equipment to some woo charity. I mean what the fuck else would she do with it? No one wants a bunch of useless, unneeded medical equipment cluttering up their house.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another tard baby comes over to the house to use their hot tub. The child isn't as bad as Lola or Claire were, but has similar issues. Maybe she'll outright give it to them now.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino