Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Two Dead Gremlins & Finally Free Human Son

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meddle92

kiwifarms.net
How is it a"celebration of life" when that thing never had a life?
[/QUO
The same way people name their reptiles and think they're sentient enough to comprehend names and ownership.
I guess if it responds to light, sound, and breathes that's good enough.
I dont remember seeing the potatoes respond to sound or light though. In every video I’ve just seen them writhe around or twitch uncontrollably. I have no doubt that the only thing they knew was pain and discomfort and gwen should be locked up. I guess the hind brain is where most of our sense of feeling is processed someone informed me of that recently. The potatoes did have hind brains one can only hope it was so decayed their senses were completely distorted like their vision.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
The same way people name their reptiles and think they're sentient enough to comprehend names and ownership.
I guess if it responds to light, sound, and breathes that's good enough.
Hey, don't insult reptiles like that.

They can show interest, excitement and many types can often be trained to do tricks or walk on a leash.

That's miles ahead of the Hartley twins

RubDemTendies

/end
kiwifarms.net
I dont remember seeing the potatoes respond to sound or light though. In every video I’ve just seen them writhe around or twitch uncontrollably.
Hey, don't insult reptiles like that.
Sorry about that. Comparing reptiles to vegetables is a bit of a far stretch (considering i'd much rather a reptile in a silly hat to a hooligan in one), but even a rutabaga I suppose counts as a living thing at one point. Could've called it a Celebration of Soup and gotten away with it.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Thought you guys were kidding about how overpriced Scott's shit is, so did some digging.

The fucking shit he makes and sells for multiple hundreds of dollars (one piece I can confess to liking was $450. The other clicked out of curiosity's sake was $1450) is available through Wayfair for$20-$60, depending on the piece you want.

Only two words come to mind, and those words are 'Holy Shit.'

Meddle92

kiwifarms.net
Thought you guys were kidding about how overpriced Scott's shit is, so did some digging.

The fucking shit he makes and sells for multiple hundreds of dollars (one piece I can confess to liking was $450. The other clicked out of curiosity's sake was $1450) is available through Wayfair for$20-$60, depending on the piece you want.

Only two words come to mind, and those words are 'Holy Shit.'
Yea we weren’t its the first thing i noticed when i perused the website. The entire business is Some serious hack fraud shit. It seems like this entire operation only exists so that he can apply for benefits or something.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Idk I would still be freaked out if the piranha faced dead goblin showed up on my table shes gotta weigh what like 10 or 12 pounds of pure bones? Then someone would tell me “Yea she was 14 years old” and honestly I would probably either cry in rage or vomit if I wasnt familiar with the situation. Imagine just seeing this creature naked on a slab with its incredibly deformed hunchback body and spindly arms/legs and thinking someone kept it alive in this state for 14 years. Like I said I wouldnt know whether to cry or vomit I mean the whole thing is such a horror show. Imagine being that fucking thing jesus christ. Im imagining they lugged the body into the funeral home in a little cooler or some shit then you just think “great what kind of horror is in that little box” then you have to drag this starved ghoul out naked and actually have to chop it up. Its enough to make anyone even seasoned morticians want to vomit..... Its inside is probably nasty putrid and rotten to the core and probably makes El Hechizador look like a a joke. A nasty stillbirth is one thing this is just on a whole different level its like operating on a Chernobyl baby.

Then again she is relatively fresh and isnt a rotting corpse yet but still her body was so deformed that the parents wouldnt display her in those nasty “clothes” she would wear when she was younger(idk she used to wear these little sacks and practically be half naked it was gross). The parents evdn realized how gross her distorted body was becoming with the gigantic lump on her back and started bundling her up.
This is the only thing that gives us an idea of what the mortician is seeing and this video is a year ago before she got extremely ill and still had some color to her. A month before she died she barely looked human in those hospital pictures she literally looked like a little ball with hair and teeth.

I went to the instagram to find the hospital and post hospital pics and i noticed that they kind of refused to take “normal” photos of her. Shes always wrapped up in a blanket and so hjnched over she looks like shes breaking in half and her eyeballs actually managed to look in the same direction for the first time in her life(Wtf is going on here) She literally looks like a human basketball.
View attachment 974288View attachment 974289View attachment 974290View attachment 974291
Its actually pissing me off seeing the state that she was in and Im usually one to make fun of the potatos but this is just too fucking much it makes me want to just rage at her parents for letting this happen to a human. Her face is deader than ever it looks like these smiling clowns are already dragging a corpse around.
Her skull looked smaller than ever in these pics. Which is likely because its contrasting with her puffy (and slightly flushed) face. I reckon that's because Tater was loaded up on corticosteroids to 'treat' her - the stuff reduces inflammatory responses and so aids lung function. And if that's so, then likely other powerful drugs were dripped and squirted in too. (But no painkillers, oh no! Why, opiates would depress resps even more and THAT just wouldn't be right, would it ? Anyway, Lola's not in any anguish at all, other than fretting a bit over the 6ix9ine situation yo). Because Gwennieh would insist they regard Lola as a 'normal' kid who just happens to have a bit of a reaction to a chest infection, and so she needs a goodly chunk of the PDR activated to fix this bothersome breathing snag in time to take her place in the family tableau for Mommy's Best Day.

Meddle92

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 974860
Lola's "serene" delivery-per Gwen.
Beginning of the delusions.

View attachment 974870
Daredevil? Thrill seeker?
Holy shit.
I know right gwens writing is enough to make anyone cringe and shudder in pain. Yea lola was a thrillseeker and daredevil..... give me a fucking break jesus christ
WHOA GUYS look at little lola go!!!E8B814FB-D96B-4F4A-94E0-41377F642D22.png
Also why the fuck were these idiots tossing her in the air and swinging her around wtf is wrong with them “she grins” yea umm thats because she has a broken equilibrium and her brain is going fucking insane.

Last edited:

HIVidaBoheme

Random filler
kiwifarms.net
Her skull looked smaller than ever in these pics. Which is likely because its contrasting with her puffy (and slightly flushed) face. I reckon that's because Tater was loaded up on corticosteroids to 'treat' her - the stuff reduces inflammatory responses and so aids lung function. And if that's so, then likely other powerful drugs were dripped and squirted in too. (But no painkillers, oh no! Why, opiates would depress resps even more and THAT just wouldn't be right, would it ? Anyway, Lola's not in any anguish at all, other than fretting a bit over the 6ix9ine situation yo). Because Gwennieh would insist they regard Lola as a 'normal' kid who just happens to have a bit of a reaction to a chest infection, and so she needs a goodly chunk of the PDR activated to fix this bothersome breathing snag in time to take her place in the family tableau for Mommy's Best Day.
How much do you bet there was no CBD being administered in there? :thinking:

I know right gwens writing is enough to make anyone cringe and shudder in pain. Yea lola was a thrillseeker and daredevil..... give me a fucking break jesus christ
WHOA GUYS look at little lola go!!!View attachment 975038
Also why the fuck were these idiots tossing her in the air and swinging her around wtf is wrong with them “she grins” yea umm thats because she has a broken equilibrium and her brain is going fucking insane.
Holy shit tossing her around in the air! Potato juggling sideshow jokes aside, the goblin could have literally foamed at the mouth and Gwennie wpuld have thought she was having the time of her life and being so happy she could die :story:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
-They've dealt with worse. And for those who haven't, they'd better get used to it, cuz it'll only get worse. (Corpses are not always just old people who died in their sleep)
-An open casket funeral could probably be dealt with -- I'm sure a funeral director could do SOMETHING.
-They make caskets for children, even infants.

(My father's a funeral director)
Probably unlikely (as Gwen no doubt wants everyone to remember how disabled she was), but it'd be interesting if Gwen demanded Pocky be straightened out like a normal body. The results of Lola (or even Claire) straightened out would be a bit horrific given how deformed up they normally were, but the reactions of everyone else to it would be hilarious.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino