Trainwreck Gwen Hartley & The Hartley Hooligans - Attention Seeking Horrorshow Mom of Disabled Gremlins & Neglected Human Son, #FreeCal, RIP Claire

How long does Lola have to live?

• <3 months

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 45 15.2%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 2+ years

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • She's already dead and Gwen won't admit it

Votes: 114 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the worse attitude for a parent of a disabled child to have. Sure doctors can be mistaken about progress when the child is an infant but these girls are 10 & 15. If there was any potential it would be showing by now. But they've never progressed beyond toddler, at best, mentally.

Parents who insist their disabled child is "normal" and a "superhero" create unfair expectations of the child and inevitably are disappointed by the child, by no fault of the child. It's no different than parents who drive their kids into the ground to be a sports star or an actor. It is however more horrendous as disabled children are very vulnerable and in this case it's unlikely the girls will ever be able to be independent of their overbearing mother. (Hopefully Cal cuts all ties the second he's at college.)
This kids never made it to toddler level, nor have they progressed beyond fetus level. It's not unlikely they will be free of their mother, it's an absolute impossibility. If Cal, Gwen and Steve died in a plane crash, these girls would be placed in a nursing home, given a DNR with no extraordinary measure and would die in a few years. They might put a feeding tube in Lola because they wouldn't have the time to baby her like Gwen does. If Lola survives that, she might even do better but in either hospitals and nursing homes, infection runs rampant and it'd be only a matter of time.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ, Lola has wasted away to the point I only see a starving old zombie goblin in photos (which Gwen is kind enough to remind us has a diaper full of rancid shit). I can't fathom the depths of delusion Gwen is in to publicly post this stuff.

(Look at the depressing pink baby dress she has her in. That arm hole is supposed to be filled with healthy, chubby baby arm but instead it's a gapping almost empty hole with a withered atrophied boney arm in a spasm grip fist. )

Last edited:
P

PinkyBee

kiwifarms.net
Christ, Lola has wasted away to the point I only see a starving old zombie goblin in photos (which Gwen is kind enough to remind us has a diaper full of rancid shit). I can't fathom the depths of delusion Gwen is in to publicly post this stuff.

(Look at the depressing pink baby dress she has her in. That arm hole is supposed to be filled with healthy, chubby baby arm but instead it's a gapping almost empty hole with a withered atrophied boney arm in a spasm grip fist. )
The other video is even worse as her eyes roll into the back of her head as if she is going in and out of consciousness. And Gwen keeps shaking the rattle hard! She is totally thriving. What is she 8 or 9 here? Also totally normal to make fun of a child who has no other means but to wear diapers! I wouldn't even embarrass a 3 year posting that caption.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
She wants it both ways: like they're typical girls their age with distinct personalities, but she still wants to be able to talk about them shitting themselves, dressing them up like dolls, and playing with baby rattles like infants.

That's really all they are for her: dolls. That's probably why she ignores Cal so much -- he's someone who actually can be independent and have his own personality. Whereas these girls have to rely on her for everything, and she can make up her own little stories for them. She's forever a little girl who gets to play with dolls that actually breath and poop and pee and eat. It's a fantasy for her.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is a remarkably immature woman.

- Grown adult but unironically labels anyone who doesn't explicitly hugbox 'haters'
- Thinks posts about her pre- and teen daughters shitting themselves and projectile vomiting are hilarious
- Refuses to treat the girls like human beings rather than dolls
- Will not face the truth that they have lizard brains that can never improve in any way

It makes me kind of ragey. Those girls aren't sentient but they deserve better than Gwen. They deserve a parent without delusions who will give them pain control and palliative care, who are mature enough to agree to a DNR with no extraordinary measures.

Fresh Grown Breasts

Your hand is staining my window.
kiwifarms.net
I know this has been said, but Lola looks seriously awful of late. She has that grey sheen people get when the end is near and somehow even less aware.

As much as I rag on Gwen for being an exploitative old bitch, it must be hellish, watching your child die. I doubt Lola will last another year if she continues to decline like she has.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino