Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

KVenus

Triple *********.
kiwifarms.net
Went through more of her tumblrView attachment 2224716
First, why is kick naked? Second, I’m pretty sure Whitty won’t do that as he’s on the fucking run and needs to be as low as possible. Third, he wouldn’t just use those random signs, he’d actually cuss someone tf out.
View attachment 2224719
Nothing of my childhood is sacred to her huh? View attachment 2224720
I know it’s a mii but why tf does his skin tone look like that?View attachment 2224726
The “enemies” of her crossover series. She’s only drawn the male on the left end and the chick consistently, but these aren’t even from the same series as her crossover “friends.” Hell, aside from that screenshot edit, I don’t think she’s drawn 1 piece of sonic fanart, let alone Eggman. She has drawn Crash Bandicoot art tho.
View attachment 2224743
Ok Coldsteel
View attachment 2224745View attachment 2224746View attachment 2224753
Thanks for confirming that Skinner fucked a horse. I need a drink

View attachment 2224755
Not like that you freak. View attachment 2224756
As if that fandom didn’t have enough autism. View attachment 2224758
More piss fetish.
View attachment 2224763
SHES TROONING OUT BABIES
View attachment 2224779
LET HER DIE IN PEACE DAMNView attachment 2224780
Tickle fetish and slave kink? View attachment 2224782
Once again too much autism View attachment 2224784
Ok did she win, if not that was totally us.View attachment 2224786
Clearly has no problem cussing up a storm and teaching it to a childView attachment 2224789
Not to Hailey.
View attachment 2224804
Your weird now.View attachment 2224807
Do we have confirmation on this?

She's probably on The Simpsons Amino app right now having a fit with the fans.

Also, she likes Patrick Star now, too?! Wtf???

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Bud, just an observation and some kind advice. You're genuinely coming off as more upset with her lulzy content than entertained. Try and tone that down a bit if you will please, we're here to laugh at the cows, not be bootyassious and "expose" them.
I don't remember typing all the a's but I will
Also, she likes Patrick Star now, too?! Wtf???
It was her childhood crush

Aka speds find speds

Calooby

What's up, goyim and gentiles of YouTube?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We should dress up like clowns and have sex with children and kill them.
Show us on the Cabbage Patch Doll where Hailey inflicted tickle upon your cheeks.
ECPKA0.png

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Can we please not get into an argument about who's a sped vs. who's not? It's making this thread look even more retarded.

Let's all stop sperging and focus on Hailey.
Your right. I checked on her new grounds page and
CFEC5B1C-149A-4B74-8FEC-8C183B3E39AC.jpeg

It doesn’t unsettle her, and has nothing against it. So shes digging her own grave.
Thanks twinkly anime boy, you’ve proven that she’s just as much as a freak as we suspected

KVenus

Triple *********.
kiwifarms.net
Your right. I checked on her new grounds page and
View attachment 2226130
It doesn’t unsettle her, and has nothing against it. So shes digging her own grave.
Thanks twinkly anime boy, you’ve proven that she’s just as much as a freak as we suspected
Considering that she seems to be a bit slow, that question might've hurt her brain too much. What's her angle here?

Either Hailey seems to be unironically lying about not liking ABDL, or she's completely confused.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice thread so far. It's got almost everything a guy could want:

Shitty DA pics replete with fetishes, angry rants and screeds on social media, weird fixation on a side character in a show or game, idiot acquaintances coming into the thread to defend the subject, autism, autism, and more autism...

Now if only she'd show up and put us in our place personally then things would be complete. That and leaked nudes. Because a thread isn't complete without nudes. Can't speak for anyone else, but I love me those simpleton retard girls. Their fucked up genes, anger management issues, and need for speech therapy get me off something fierce. Hailey can straddle my head and suffocate me with her hairy unwashed fupa anytime.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Nice thread so far. It's got almost everything a guy could want:

Shitty DA pics replete with fetishes, angry rants and screeds on social media, weird fixation on a side character in a show or game, idiot acquaintances coming into the thread to defend the subject, autism, autism, and more autism...

Now if only she'd show up and put us in our place personally then things would be complete. That and leaked nudes. Because a thread isn't complete without nudes. Can't speak for anyone else, but I love me those simpleton retard girls. Their fucked up genes, anger management issues, and need for speech therapy get me off something fierce. Hailey can straddle my head and suffocate me with her hairy unwashed fupa anytime.
Thanks for the compliment you filthy degenerate! Honestly this thread went from 0 to 100 really fast.

On another note Hailey responds to us about ABDL.

1622712460512.png

You can't have your cake and eat it too, Hailey. You can't "like" it and not like it at the same time.

I'm putting my money on her getting horny over it. It pops up in her drawings way too much.

SuperConglomerateWhale

MY BIKE!
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the compliment you filthy degenerate! Honestly this thread went from 0 to 100 really fast.

View attachment 2227209

You can't have your cake and eat it too, Hailey. You can't "like" it and not like it at the same time.

I'm putting my money on her getting horny over it. It pops up in her drawings way too much.
Hailey, being 19, does have the brain of a 6 year old. She believes if she tells you something that you'll believe it at face value. There are physically disabled kids who don't do this.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
Considering that she seems to be a bit slow, that question might've hurt her brain too much. What's her angle here?

Either Hailey seems to be unironically lying about not liking ABDL, or she's completely confused.
My theory is she's being a hypocrite again and is lying in order to somehow throw off the scent that it's her fetish and turning her on.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2227209

Wtf is that part about Jeff? Is she talking about the fucking SML character? I’m genuinely curious

KVenus

Triple *********.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2227209

Like she wasn't already confused when she posted that comment on NewGrounds. Has she taken too much medication to quell her anger? Or again, is being slow the problem?

I feel like she's trying really hard to walk on eggshells since this thread was created almost two months ago. Even if she's trying her hardest not to lose her cool, she's still making a complete ass out of herself.