Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I come with an offering.
View attachment 2232532
Hailey responded to this.

1622883407477.png

If you don't get horny for Skinner, then why did you make a picture of your stalker shapeshifting self insert having a steamy makeout with him?

She uploaded another couple of pictures. One featuring JFK and Baldi that isn't worth talking about, but the other definitely is.

1622883554403.png

Apparently Hailey and all of her favourite characters live in her mansion with her? Goddamn it the thought of making more shitposts with RE7 is getting real strong here.

EDIT: @Lyra Plushie I, too, come with an offering involving Hailey's ships.

Last edited:

KVenus

T-Shit-Posing
kiwifarms.net
dekyb97-e00245ac-555c-42a2-a854-c12a29090592.png

Why does every Autist I know like Friday Night Funkin'?

Also, I'm sure she's drawing these pics as an alternate way of venting.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net

Why does every Autist I know like Friday Night Funkin'?

Also, I'm sure she's drawing these pics as an alternate way of venting.
FNF is the Autist flavour fandom of the month. They'll move onto something else eventually.

And judging from the comments, she's definitely venting.

1622913984166.png

You still haven't answered my question about you making art of your self insert kissing Skinner when you claim you don want to bang him, Hailey.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
1622927344677.png

"I pretty much just made Seymour an adoptive father."
Because there's nothing creepy about drawing your adoptive father pissing himself, wearing diapers, sucking his thumb and getting spanked.
I must admit I can somewhat believe the adoptive father theory, I found her calling her little simpsons character Hailey Skinner so maybe that really is what's intended but also she wants us to believe that character is an adult despite her being the same height as the children in the show.
Also the stuff she draws is still creepy, and honestly worse if she does view him as an adoptive father.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2234561
Because there's nothing creepy about drawing your adoptive father pissing himself, wearing diapers, sucking his thumb and getting spanked.
I must admit I can somewhat believe the adoptive father theory, I found her calling her little simpsons character Hailey Skinner so maybe that really is what's intended but also she wants us to believe that character is an adult despite her being the same height as the children in the show.
Also the stuff she draws is still creepy, and honestly worse if she does view him as an adoptive father.
So she's being a hypocrite AGAIN/in denial that her Mary Sue is obsessed with Skinner. What I'm understanding: Skinner is a proxy for her humiliation/diaper/spanking/piss ing fetishes.

To make it clearer, age Hailey up since she does have visible breasts.

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2234561
>adoptive father
That explakns why she hates Bart so much.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net