Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
Yeah,the fact that yall are obsessing over Hailey and posting personal info like this when she's apologized for her mistakes and hasn't done much wrong says a looot more about yall than it does about her. But hey, yall clearly have time to be doing this so I'll let yall babble about. Have a nice life.
>hasn't done much wrong
you very clearly did not read the thread.

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
Yeah,the fact that yall are obsessing over Hailey and posting personal info like this when she's apologized for her mistakes and hasn't done much wrong says a looot more about yall than it does about her. But hey, yall clearly have time to be doing this so I'll let yall babble about. Have a nice life.
Look what we have here - another white knight! I certainly hope you're the minimum age to post here otherwise papa Null and his mods have to banish you to the shadow realm!

Honey, we're not obsessed. We're having a laugh at the things Hailey herself has done without any provocation. She's sick in the head and if I were you I'd look through this thread myself and stay the fuck away from her.

EDIT: Lol look which Kiwi she decided to follow!

1623427630809.png

EDIT 2: His art skills are sorely lacking. He's about 17 but his drawings look like this:

1623427775323.png

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
When will faggots learn that they shouldn't use their actual usernames on the farms? :story: Since your profile states that you're a kid, I'll give you the same advice I've given Watzit: stop interacting with Hailey before she infects you with degeneracy, go outside/engage in a hobby and stay the fuck off the farms.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
You know, I might have a chance of listening to what you guys had to say if yall didn't use words such as "dEgEnErAtE", use gay and autism as insults and be so obsessed with hating people who like cartoons that you dig up their entire biographies and spend weeks talking about it.
You're an autistic, degenerate faggot and you should leave the farms since you're a child. If you think we make fun of Hailey because she likes cartoons you clearly haven't read the thread :story:

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
You know, I might have a chance of listening to what you guys had to say if yall didn't use words such as "dEgEnErAtE", use gay and autism as insults and be so obsessed with hating people who like cartoons that you dig up their entire biographies and spend weeks talking about it. But its nice seeing your lovely reactions to my post and art UwU
Hailey commented on a suggestive picture of an underage girl with her pussy out while getting spanked.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Uh, hello? Based department?

1623490442437.png

It'll do little to quell the rampaging bull, but goddamn does it feel good to see someone not give into coddling Hailey. Knowing Hailey this comment will, most likely, get flagged and taken down because DA mods are DA mods so screencapping was probably a good idea.

AnonChan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know, I might have a chance of listening to what you guys had to say if yall didn't use words such as "dEgEnErAtE", use gay and autism as insults and be so obsessed with hating people who like cartoons that you dig up their entire biographies and spend weeks talking about it. But its nice seeing your lovely reactions to my post and art UwU
Listen, you don't have to defend her. Okay? It's best that you don't. To everyone on here, I don't care if you find out who I am....I just want people not to fight for anyone's battles. Please understand that I don't want any drama going on, okay?

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
Listen, you don't have to defend her. Okay? It's best that you don't. To everyone on here, I don't care if you find out who I am....I just want people not to fight for anyone's battles. Please understand that I don't want any drama going on, okay?
Holy shit, three orbiters in one thread. Coming to a drama forum and saying you don't want drama especially when you make it clear you're someone tied to Hailey in some way is cute.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Hey, orbiters. Listen up. Before you come here insisting Hailey is trying to change and a lot of her rageposting was in the past, I want you to take a long, hard look at this image:

1623504818590.png

See these? These are all comments left mere hours ago by Hailey. She is lying to you to gain sympathy she doesn't deserve. And don't give me the "you edited this to make her look bad" excuse, either. This page is going to be archived so you can see it for yourselves if Hailey decides to DFE.

EDIT: Here's the archive.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Hey, orbiters. Listen up. Before you come here insisting Hailey is trying to change and a lot of her rageposting was in the past, I want you to take a long, hard look at this image:

View attachment 2255220

See these? These are all comments left mere hours ago by Hailey. She is lying to you to gain sympathy she doesn't deserve. And don't give me the "you edited this to make her look bad" excuse, either. This page is going to be archived so you can see it for yourselves if Hailey decides to DFE.

EDIT: Here's the archive.
May I add some screenshots from further down?
FA69AC40-D076-4CD0-BAA1-7EE0157DFBAE.jpeg
CDD7AF32-BEEB-4F0C-AF05-1938692D592D.jpeg

AnonChan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
May I add some screenshots from further down?
She wanted to troll that troll for fun then she blocked them. How do I know? Don't care if you find out but I just do.

EDIT: She'll never do it again. She only did that for fun. There's kinda a different between flipping out at people and trolling people I think. 🤔

EDIT: I actually don't know...😓
That's all...

Last edited:

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
@LumpyMoose i checked out his Deviantart page it reeks of pure autism but doesn't full off the deep end of degeneracy yet. But seeing as he is 16 based on his bday info on Deviantart. I won't talk about this more other than don't piss off autists who will get and store your dox info. Plus this is a site for adults to talk about and share info on anything that interests us.

Rizzo the Rat

Proud sponsor of America's favorite game
kiwifarms.net

use autism as insults

lol.png

lol this comment didn't age well

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
It seems even random.txt is now shitting on Hailey.

1623515430045.png

To add something a little more interesting. Safa-GamerQueen has posted her thoughts on Hailey's rage.

1623515539515.png

You know you've stepped too far across the line of socially acceptable behaviour when even some of the people we poke fun at are calling you out on your bullshit.

SuperConglomerateWhale

MY BIKE!
kiwifarms.net
If you're offended by something you see on the internet, that means you have absolutely no business being on the internet. Thicken your skin a bit, bud.

To add something a little more interesting. Safa-GamerQueen has posted her thoughts on Hailey's rage.

View attachment 2255472

You know you've stepped too far across the line of socially acceptable behaviour when even some of the people we poke fun at are calling you out on your bullshit.
Double post because I just got done reading what I missed, it's great to see some possible cows learning what makes them cows and changing a bit.

Last edited by a moderator: