Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

• DDoS is active again.

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I don't care if you know I am, I'm just sick and tired of this crap. I'm tired of this. I want you people to understand that what you do is wrong. I didn't came here to throw some autistic crap at anyone, I want you to listen. You're just wasting your time on some stupid crossover loving weirdo. You might just not listen and go "lol, lolcow!" Or whatever. I'm not asking you to stop, but I'm trying to tell you that I really don't want any drama or any other awful things going on. I honestly would appreciate it if you all decide to not waste your time on some weirdo. You don't have to but I would appreciate it if you just use your time wisely.
I came here to laugh at you

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a movie you sperg. Stop acting dramatic.

And for the love of god stop using the burn tool on your drawings for shading and highlights.

I never ever thought bringing this thread out of Proving Grounds would cause such a huge domino effect. It's like that one tartlet who came here about WillM3luvsTrains and the absolute shitshow that took place once she demanded we become her personal army.

Don't listen to them, they're lying! :mad:
Holy fuck thanks, I was tryna remember who this reminded me of

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
Welp, there's no helping you. Have fun being assholes.

I'll bite. Maybe I'm going soft, but realtalk, mang.

You're trying to help your friend here. You don't like seeing her get made fun of. So, you tried to tell the people making fun of her to stop.

Did that work? No.

Why? Because you cannot control how other people are going to act.

Now, you still want to be a good friend. As you become an adult, you'll realize a true friend is someone who will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. You know Hailey is acting a damn fool on the internet, and nobody is telling her to stop.

Do what you think is right.

AnonChan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'll bite. Maybe I'm going soft, but realtalk, mang.

You're trying to help your friend here. You don't like seeing her get made fun of. So, you tried to tell the people making fun of her to stop.

Did that work? No.

Why? Because you cannot control how other people are going to act.

Now, you still want to be a good friend. As you become an adult, you'll realize a true friend is someone who will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. You know Hailey is acting a damn fool on the internet, and nobody is telling her to stop.

Do what you think is right.
Isn't it obvious? I am her. And there's no way to tell you people that this is wrong. I am done with this bull.

retard strength

kiwifarms.net
Half this thread is like laughingalot_.jpg

AnonChan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm gonna delete the account now. I thought I could try helping you guys get a life instead of wasting your time on a god damn weirdo, but you're all assholes. 😒
Goodbye. You all assume that I am a disgusting pedo when I don't like kids in that god damn way at all, I'm only 18, and because of being 18, it gives everyone a reason to fuck me over. You know what, maybe I should just kill myself.
I try not to fuck up and tell them that I am not what they think, but no. You just want to listen to what you want to hear. Hope you all burn in hell.
EDIT: first when I wasn't 18, people thought I was really young, but now when I became 18, I get all this bull shit. Why do you think I want to kill myself now? It's because of all of you. I hope that when I die, your consciousness tells you how much of an awful person you all are.

Last edited:

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm gonna delete the account now
How's that going?
I thought I could try helping you guys get a life
Not sure you are in a position to do so.
because of being 18, it gives everyone a reason to fuck me over
Could you elaborate on this point? I feel it has more to do with the display of fetishistic art and rage and less with being 18
Hope you all burn in hell.
You have a nice day as well, see you soon.

Last edited:

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm gonna delete the account now. I thought I could try helping you guys get a life instead of wasting your time on a god damn weirdo, but you're all assholes. 😒
You can't delete a Kiwifarms account, you goddamn sped.
Goodbye. You all assume that I am a disgusting pedo when I don't like kids in that god damn way at all,
Tell us why you liked the loli pic then. A claim is useless when all evidence points to the contrary.
I'm only 18, and because of being 18, it gives everyone a reason to fuck me over. You know what, maybe I should just kill myself.
Suicide threats don't work on the farms. If you're this upset over people talking shit online turn your fucking computer off lmao.
I try not to fuck up and tell them that I am not what they think, but no. You just want to listen to what you want to hear. Hope you all burn in hell.
Telling people things that don't line up with the truth doesn't convince them, it just makes them think you're retarded Hailey.

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope that when I die, your consciousness tells you how much of an awful person you all are.
I don't think we'd notice, most people here have busy (social and work) lives as well as other hobbies.

I know I also mentioned this on your profile but it'd be nice if you could verify your identity. Random people pretend to be the individuals being discussed here all the time (As to why - your guess is as good as mine). If you don't feel comfortable doing so publicly, you can probably message @Trombonista privately and (s)he'll let us know.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it obvious? I am her. And there's no way to tell you people that this is wrong. I am done with this bull.
Mods, could we get some verification on this?

Holy shit why does everything hilarious happen during the night when I'm in bed? If this really is you, Hailey then let me be the first to welcome you with our plaque:

1623576999250.png

Unlike your asspatters on your social media accounts we're not going to take your bullshit. We can see right through your excuses and your fake apologies - you brought all of this on yourself and throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to work.

Welcome to the real world, you overgrown crybaby, enjoy your stay.

AnonChan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Mods, could we get some verification on this?

Holy shit why does everything hilarious happen during the night when I'm in bed? If this really is you, Hailey then let me be the first to welcome you with our plaque:

View attachment 2257888

Unlike your asspatters on your social media accounts we're not going to take your bullshit. We can see right through your excuses and your fake apologies - you brought all of this on yourself and throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to work.

Welcome to the real world, you overgrown crybaby, enjoy your stay.
I'm not faking anything. You all are just evil. I actually tried to cut myself but the damn knife wouldn't do shit. You all would be happy if I kill myself, right? Is that right?

View attachment 2257920
welcome to hypocrisy club
I only got on here to just stop things from getting worst but I wasn't thinking.