Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

Piss Faggot

Pebba Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
This is going to be a strange question but have we had any confirmations on names for close relatives of this particular cow? Hilariously enough I'm 90% certain I've encountered this special creature out in the wild in the lovely land of NJ, assuming that dox is correct, that face & name is way too familiar, and I'm certain I know a few of her family members, though they don't know me most likely. The sense of familiarity I have with this cow is unnerving.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
This is going to be a strange question but have we had any confirmations on names for close relatives of this particular cow? Hilariously enough I'm 90% certain I've encountered this special creature out in the wild in the lovely land of NJ, assuming that dox is correct, that face & name is way too familiar, and I'm certain I know a few of her family members, though they don't know me most likely. The sense of familiarity I have with this cow is unnerving.
Not yet! If you have any stories please share!

Piss Faggot

Pebba Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
Not yet! If you have any stories please share!
I'd prefer to air on the side of caution, as I'm not 100% certain. There's a lot of sped classes in this area of NJ and people that look like Hailey aren't as rare as you'd think, its mostly just her name that's ringing bells. People I assume are her family (same last name, same area) are just as annoying as she is with some bad rep associated with the name to boot.

If she is who I think she is the most recent encounter I've had with her is at my old job, she looks exactly like the stupid little gremlin who comes in and speaks in the most garbled manner I've ever heard even for a sped and managed to take a drink from someone else instead of the one she ordered. Not really all that interesting, especially since I don't have a way of confirming it, but the resemblance in appearance is too uncanny for me.

I'm not really interested in actively trolling or contacting her family but I can probably squeeze some information out of people in the area if I have the time. But I'd only really do that if the dox can be 100% confirmed.

Calooby

Emm! Emm!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean when one thinks of New Jersey, what's the first thing they think of? Loud? Obnoxious? Oversharing? Depraved?

lmao I just thought of a Jersey Shore reboot with Hailey on it getting into fights with the others all the time.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I'd prefer to air on the side of caution, as I'm not 100% certain. There's a lot of sped classes in this area of NJ and people that look like Hailey aren't as rare as you'd think, its mostly just her name that's ringing bells. People I assume are her family (same last name, same area) are just as annoying as she is with some bad rep associated with the name to boot.

If she is who I think she is the most recent encounter I've had with her is at my old job, she looks exactly like the stupid little gremlin who comes in and speaks in the most garbled manner I've ever heard even for a sped and managed to take a drink from someone else instead of the one she ordered. Not really all that interesting, especially since I don't have a way of confirming it, but the resemblance in appearance is too uncanny for me.

I'm not really interested in actively trolling or contacting her family but I can probably squeeze some information out of people in the area if I have the time. But I'd only really do that if the dox can be 100% confirmed.
Have you seen the video at the very top of the OP? It has her voice in it. There's also these videos from her youtube channel that show off her slurred speech pattern.

SuperConglomerateWhale

MY BIKE!
kiwifarms.net
I mean when one thinks of New Jersey, what's the first thing they think of? Loud? Obnoxious? Oversharing? Depraved?

lmao I just thought of a Jersey Shore reboot with Hailey on it getting into fights with the others all the time.
Jersey Shore is a bad example of New Jersey, everyone on that show come from Jew York. NJ is a very strange and silly place depending on North or South Jersey, the further you go towards and into North Jersey, the more Jew York you'll see which is where most of the speds hail from as said by @Piss Faggot
I'd prefer to air on the side of caution, as I'm not 100% certain. There's a lot of sped classes in this area of NJ and people that look like Hailey aren't as rare as you'd think,

New Jersey, being the crossroads of NYC and Philadelphia is densely packed full of speds, spergs, and autists and it takes someone a minimum of 1 minute in NJ to beg to Allah to leave immediately.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

Hailey recently responded to an ask on her Tumblr. Not degenerate, but it's been a while since she's posted anywhere. The person who made the ask has a privated account, and I can't be bothered to make an account to look at it. Their username doesn't show any useful results on Google either. Now that Hailey's graduated she'll either grow out of her degeneracy, or have even more downtime to dedicate to it. I know what my bet's on lol.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2274859
Hailey recently responded to an ask on her Tumblr. Not degenerate, but it's been a while since she's posted anywhere. The person who made the ask has a privated account, and I can't be bothered to make an account to look at it. Their username doesn't show any useful results on Google either. Now that Hailey's graduated she'll either grow out of her degeneracy, or have even more downtime to dedicate to it. I know what my bet's on lol.
Hopefully more lols. It’s almost been a week since her aunt screamed at me.

Piss Faggot

Pebba Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen the video at the very top of the OP? It has her voice in it. There's also these videos from her youtube channel that show off her slurred speech pattern.

Oh, yeah, that face and voice is definitely familiar, even if she isn't the aforementioned gremlin I'm certain I've met her before lol

I should mention, I don't live as close to her area anymore so I doubt I'll have many encounters with her (assuming she ever goes outside when her family doesn't make her.) But I'll see if I can dig any info from people I know. I can't promise anything big, though.

Edit: I found her grandmother's FB.

Link (Archive)
Her friends list is private but her photos are public to logged in users.

Confirmed based on the picture Hailey posted of her grandmother on her Deviantart and comparing one of the uploaded photos. There doesn't seem to be many photos on there but there are a scrap few pictures of Hailey, beyond that it's just regular grandma posting, a lot has shit about jewellery.

She appears to have two dead relatives as suggested by Maria's facebook posts, David Schumacher & Adam Schumacher. Obituaries are vague so I'm unsure the actual relation to Hailey but they are there. I request that no one defaces these obituaries, be civil in this regard at least.

Capture+_2021-06-18-23-19-55.pngHer bio info

Capture+_2021-06-18-23-20-11.pngCapture+_2021-06-18-23-20-41.png
If you compare the spots on the face, glasses, rings and general appearance to aforementioned deviantart post this is her grandmother, Maria, that was mentioned in the news article.

Here's the pics I can somewhat confirm are Hailey.
Capture+_2021-06-18-23-22-47.pngCapture+_2021-06-18-23-34-16.pngCapture+_2021-06-18-23-36-45.png

Last edited:

Rizzo the Rat

Proud sponsor of America's favorite game
kiwifarms.net
So I looked into @Piss Faggot 's findings and I found some more info:

Maria has a husband named Stephen and at least five children: Adam Schumacher, David Schumacher, (both of whom passed), Jason Schumacher, Ann Schumacher, Daniel Schumacher and Catherine Schumacher. I have no idea who Hailey's father is yet, but it's definitely either Jason or Daniel.

This isn't important but I found out Maria owns/owned a pottery business. That is so random that I decided to mention it here.
hehe.png