Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

michael_bruh

kiwifarms.net
haileyspooky.png

Imagine this is the last thing you see before death

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2395325
Well, maybe Null and Hailey would get along then. :smug:
Is there actually drama about Null being a pedo? IDK if I've missed out but the only thing I've seen as "evidence" is a shitpost about Cuties IIRC.
I think he's into shota catboys. It's something he talked about way back when he was on the Blocklands Lego forum years ago which does makes him degenerate. Dunno if he's done anything beyond that, though.

Also found this on the take down the farms poll:

1627742205616.png

Sorry to break it to you, Hailey, but this is definitely about you. The more you scream and tantrum about us, the more asspats that you desire you get from the autists on DA.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
I think he's into shota catboys. It's something he talked about way back when he was on the Blocklands Lego forum years ago which does makes him degenerate. Dunno if he's done anything beyond that, though.
I mean, if that's enough to get Null thrown in jail (according to the DA nutcases) then Hailey should be in Ultra Jail for her incessant diaper fetish.

Calooby

Christian Rock Group Repentence Tour
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2021-07-31_09-56-40.png
That's a really good question. How come you don't look like your self-insert OC IRL?

What's your take on Chris raping his mom and stealing money from her? You wouldn't know about it had it not been for our ilk.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
Cant wait, I need to stop coming here anyway
Are you literally retarded? Don't answer that. You know you want to stop doing something, yet you do it anyways? Impulse control of a wild dog? There are Chrome Extensions to block websites if it is that hard.
If any of you lolcows were actually being hurt by what was said here, you'd know better than to check it religiously. You're attention whores at heart and love that someone's finally paying attention to you.
edit: sorry, this was majorly MATI for my standards. my point still stands though, it is retarded to say on a forum that you need to stop visiting it. just stop, and block it if it actually upsets you that much.

Last edited: