Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

Piss Faggot

[Loud, yet pathetic pissing sounds]
kiwifarms.net
I thought you guys already knew I was 16, which was why you called me an underaged (ableist slur)
Is this the new thing the woke kids are claiming these days? was the battle to try and get people to believe "stupid" is an ~aBlEiSt~ slur too hard you have to use your age as your little internet asspat weapon?

You should really just get off the farms, as good a chuckle you are, this is really the dumbest possible thing you could do. You're still young, don't end up a cow like Hailey. Wanting attention, even negative isn't a cool or quirky thing. You look like an idiot doing this and you are an idiot lol You're just making it funnier by coming back here, the place you hate so much, you know that right?

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
You should really just get off the farms, as good a chuckle you are, this is really the dumbest possible thing you could do. You're still young, don't end up a cow like Hailey. Wanting attention, even negative isn't a cool or quirky thing. You look like an idiot doing this and you are an idiot lol You're just making it funnier by coming back here, the place you hate so much, you know that right?
Nah, let him keep coming back until someone doxxes him and shows his Lovejoy homoerotic art to this parents and he bawleets everything in panic.

LumpyMoose

kiwifarms.net
Trust me, everyone here knows. :story:

I do wonder why you have a thing for Reverend Lovejoy of all fictional characters. Is it repressed religious guilt or just general autism? Why choose a frumpy priest as a husbando?
If you must know, I really like his deep sexy voice, the way he looks and I just find his nonchalant mood charming for some reason.

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
I thought you guys already knew I was 16, which was why you called me an underaged (ableist slur)
If you honest to god think that the word underaged is an ablest slur then you're going to get eaten alive once you're forced to face the real world, son.

Btw the actual term for discriminating against age is ageist, not ablest.

Why return here if you claimed that you got banned and you fucking hate this forum?
The only conclusion I can glean is that you're a masochistic attention whore that gets off on every negative rating you get.
Judging from the lack of actual views, comments and ratings he gets on his art we're most likely the only thing giving him the attention he's after. Sure, there's Hailey, but we're a constant flow of activity and, like other autists, he craves it - no matter how bad or scathing it might be. Gives us plenty of milk in the process though.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
1628286473155.png

There are some fetishes you should really keep to yourself, man.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Hailey's been surprisingly quiet about the Farms going down for a day. Lumpy on the other hand...

1628532115985.png

Boy do I have some bad news for you, @LumpyMoose.

1628531771503.png

Funny, Lumpy, if your main account was banned there's be a line crossing out your account name on your posts. Neither of your accounts' names have strikethroughs. I have a feeling you're pulling this excuse out of your ass, buddy.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net

Lobotomized_Chicken

School shooter historian
kiwifarms.net
Did some research. Scrambled States is a goddamn kids' educational board game. Lumpy is legit obsessed with a board game made for five year olds.
There's certain childrens' content that I can almost understand someone getting obsessed with, especially if you have autism. Like childrens' TV shows, even if they aren't the deepest, there's at least some story to them and every once in a while you get one that can be considered a decent show. But an educational board game...? It has no substance? How do you form a fixation on that?

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
There's certain childrens' content that I can almost understand someone getting obsessed with, especially if you have autism. Like childrens' TV shows, even if they aren't the deepest, there's at least some story to them and every once in a while you get one that can be considered a decent show. But an educational board game...? It has no substance? How do you form a fixation on that?
If I had to take a guess, it's probably linked to some positive childhood memory about playing it at school or home or something, and his brain's latched onto it because it produces that sweet, sweet serotonin.

Kofihime

♡I don't like your TONE.♡
kiwifarms.net
this was made with a base and I found it lol
1628559742476.png

EDIT:
also
what the actual fuck- there's honestly no reason to tag here since ya lurk anyway but like- you're literally 16. you yourself are a minor regardless of what the age of consent is in your state. not to mention that you mention that this Jessica character heads off to college toward the end of the fanfiction (eugh) which could possibly mean that this character was a minor when she and Lovejoy did the nasty dirty, which is also a big uh oh

Last edited: