Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

michael_bruh

kiwifarms.net
download (62).jpg

How long until Lumpy decides to à̴̛̗̱̯̪̓͆s̷̰̠͍̜͔̜̯̻̈́̇̀͘c̵͉̼̈́́͜e̵̘͈͖̬̦̮͛͋͒͒͑̃͋̄ͅņ̶̥̟̋ḋ̶̝̅̑̉̄ē̷̱̼͕̟̝͕͜ͅd̴̬̺̯͈͎͚̠̠͝?

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
This guy has friends? That's interesting. Are they people who have similar minds like his or what?

And this guy is definitely beginning to sound like Hailey now he's starting to lose his temper (speaking of which - hey, Hailey, where'd you go? lumpy's stealing the spotlight from you!). Can't wait to see him start posting "I'm never talking to Kiwi Farms evur again!" in his journal every 24 hours. As for Scrambled States being a book? It's not even a novel or a short story - it's a picture book. This guy is nearly 17 years old and he's still into a story made for toddlers.

So that leads me to another question, because I know you're still gonna lurk, Lumpy: Are you like the Ohio guy on 4chan? Do any of the states from that book give you a boner?

Lobotomized_Chicken

School shooter historian
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how I feel about Hailey living so close to me lmao. Naturally I don't plan taking the drive to Flanders with the intent to fuck with a disabled person, but just knowing that if I went shopping a few boroughs over, I could see them is both terrifying and intriguing.

I saw someone mention that Northern NJ is filled with people like Hailey. God, I wonder how many diaper fetishist manchildren I've walked past in Toys R Us when I was a kid....

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Please keep posting your KF chimpouts, Mumps. I hope you taking our attention away from Hailey makes her jealous, I'd love to see you two fighting over it like toddlers.
I am really tempted to make a sub-section for the OP completely dedicated to Lumpy because at this point he's asking for it but now that we know he's underage I'm not sure a more detailed section would be within the rules regarding under 18s or not.

Doppio Vinegar

Moshi Moshi
kiwifarms.net
There should definitely be a section dedicated to Hailey's orbiters, specifically Lumpy (who I genuinely thought was Hailey's alt from how autistic he is). We're already talking about them in the thread regardless, and I think it just adds to the autism to see how many people actually side with her.

michael_bruh

kiwifarms.net
I am really tempted to make a sub-section for the OP completely dedicated to Lumpy because at this point he's asking for it but now that we know he's underage I'm not sure a more detailed section would be within the rules regarding under 18s or not.
Isn't there a thread on Ethan Ralph's demon baby? I'm pretty sure you will be good.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
Isn't there a thread on Ethan Ralph's demon baby? I'm pretty sure you will be good.
I don't want to act like I know the rules, but there are definitely threads on minors on the site. Birdie is one who comes to mind. I think a subsection in the OP will be fine. And it's not like Lumpy is a young kid (though he may draw and act like one). I'm sure it'll be fine.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
All right. I think I'll go ahead and write an oribter section for Lumpy, then. He's still lurking as @Lyra Plushie said and quite honestly the guy has done more than enough to prove he's fun to laugh at.

Not surprised Scrambled States was something he liked as a kid and never grew out of. A typical tartlet trait. I did discover that he's made a totally original donutsteel fankid for two of the states:

1628695238595.png

Apparently this is the child of Georgia and Florida.

Of course he's also into teenybop music. Hey, Lumpy, what do you think about Chris Chan's god-tier cover of I Want it That Way/Virgin With Rage?

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, Mumpy, you're allowed to have fun. Instead of reading geography books aimed at pre-schoolers and watching Hannah Montanna, try reading a novel or a book series aimed at young adults, or watch a series that isn't either aimed at preteens or The Simpsons.

I was getting drunk for the first time when I was your age, not drawing Reverend Lovejoy in a dress while I awaited my own sub-section in a Kiwi Farms OP. I'm not saying you have to go all out and ditch your current interests, don't do that, I'm saying you should do something stimulating while your brain's still developing or you'll end up like Hailey. Not that we'd complain if you did.

Anyway, try this on. I'm sure your boyfriend of five years would love it.
1628716320937.png

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
I was getting drunk for the first time when I was your age, not drawing Reverend Lovejoy in a dress while I awaited my own sub-section in a Kiwi Farms OP.
I don't know if Lumpy is genuinely retarded and doesn't realize what comes with being discussed on Kiwifarms (doxxing, weens contacting you and your family, name searches leading to your thread making it harder to get jobs, etc), or is just genuinely that attention whorey that he doesn't care that he's digging himself into that hole and just eats up the attention. It's weird, I've never seen someone who seems genuinely somewhat excited for having KiwiFarms attention.

michael_bruh

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, Mumpy, you're allowed to have fun. Instead of reading geography books aimed at pre-schoolers and watching Hannah Montanna, try reading a novel or a book series aimed at young adults, or watch a series that isn't either aimed at preteens or The Simpsons.
Yeah like holy shit you would think a 17 teen year old would be more interested in shit at least aimed for teens. Also I doubt someone this autistic and who draws shitty ocs of a picture book for babies and making fetish art of a side character from the simpsons has friends. At most I can see him having his parents paying people at the school to be his frens.

Last edited: