Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
Here's an update on what Hailey's been up to. Most of her art hasn't been that interesting, other than these two.
Capture 1.PNG

Capture.PNG
I also found her Simpsons fandom account. No idea if it was posted earlier, but I figured I might as well throw it in.
I personally think Lumpy should get his own thread so he doesn't take the spotlight from the thread, but it's pretty much to late becuase the last 5 pages of this thread has been focused on him.
I wouldn't mind a new thread, but I think he fits better as a sort of bootleg Wedge for the Hailey thread. He doesn't produce as much milk as Hailey, and he's such an attention whore it might be funnier to just let him languish in another sped's shadow lol.

SuperConglomerateWhale

Ur a perv, ur a perv!
kiwifarms.net
This guy has friends? That's interesting. Are they people who have similar minds like his or what?
Earlier in the thread when someone (I forgot who) compiled the known associates of Hailey we saw that people who think alike tend to follow each other and partake in shared interests.
I don't know how I feel about Hailey living so close to me lmao. Naturally I don't plan taking the drive to Flanders with the intent to fuck with a disabled person, but just knowing that if I went shopping a few boroughs over, I could see them is both terrifying and intriguing.

I saw someone mention that Northern NJ is filled with people like Hailey. God, I wonder how many diaper fetishist manchildren I've walked past in Toys R Us when I was a kid....
Yeah that was me, I'm too familiar with NJ for my own good and that's all I'll say in any thread. You have to remember the demographics of NJ and the trends of the I-95 corridor throughout the state and how it reflects on the population living around said corridor. I can go into slightly better detail in PM.
I agree. Also, how the fuck can somebody be so obsessed over a children's book? That really boggles my mind.
Mark David Chapman was found to be in possession of The Catcher in the Rye when he was arrested for killing John Lennon. John Hinckley Jr. also had some sort of association with the book. Follow the pattern?

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
There's been an update from Hailey too - she's going on a camping trip and will be AFK for a while.

1628763860240.png

Gotta love her priorities - "Why do I have to spend quality time with my family I wanna watch my Gravity Falls ripoff! :mad:"

View attachment 2436344
Easy come, easy go. TBF, this is the same guy who flexxed how he doesn't do his schoolwork to listen to music instead.
Also, he's deleted pretty much all of his posts about kiwifarms. I suppose the threat of being doxxed scared him! :lol: See you soon, mumps.
Wouldn't be surprised if his parents discovered his antics involving us and decided to intervene. He took this post down as well, fyi.

As for the thread argument: I'm in the camp of giving him a sub-section here. He's given us some good laughs, but not enough to warrant a thread all to himself yet.

Lobotomized_Chicken

School shooter historian
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that was me, I'm too familiar with NJ for my own good and that's all I'll say in any thread. You have to remember the demographics of NJ and the trends of the I-95 corridor throughout the state and how it reflects on the population living around said corridor. I can go into slightly better detail in PM.
No need for elaboration, I have no desire to know how many degenerates I might be in contact with when I leave my house.

I wonder how long we'll be waiting to get anything interesting from Hailey? Despite how over the top they've proven to be, they've actually done the smart thing by backing off and avoiding any mention of the Farms.

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2454726
Yo Lumpy, why're you trooning the old reverend out? Pretty sure he'd be against this kind of thing lmao.
So he can jerk off to it.

Oh and i reported to Null about Lumpy being underage and we can make a thread about him if we find him interesting. With the way he keeps ranting about us makes him worthy of one. Lumpy if use you use a alt account and it seems like you i'll report you again. If your really interested in this site wait a year or two. Your still underage even if your a horny deviant.

Last edited: