Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
Hailey got some gift art:
View attachment 2470456
View attachment 2470458
Seems it was made after some tardfight.
View attachment 2470460
If anyone knows what happened, please do share. Hailey hasn't commented on the piece but favved it so I guess she saw.
I think it's the Anti Rex 3000 guy she got pissy about a while back. He's in the OP.

Also gotta love how tards always make their internet personas sexy and good-looking but IRL they always look like potatoes.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
Guys, LumpyMoose reactivated his deviantart...guess the attention deprivation was too much for him
2021-08-22.png
EDIT 2: HE ALSO FOLLOWS Birdie who has a thread here:
2021-08-22 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonChan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Okay, that's it. Listen, you people should get a life because you are wasting your time and making absolute lies. Also, I lied about being that person you're talking about. I bet that you don't have a life at all and your parents hate you. You all are pathetic, unlike you, that person has a life. They don't talk about you anymore because they are done with your exceptional bullshit. They tried to be nice, but you guys are exceptional assholes. You hate them all because they are autistic. I bet you all look like fatasses in real life, because you sound like fat useless bastards who bitch about this now nineteen year old, one of these days, people like you will be burning in hell because of the shit you done. You are all pathetic pieces of shits. They aren't even interested in children you retards. How does it feel to be called exceptional, huh bitch? Are you gonna cry because I hurt your feelings? Good. Because you all suck. They stopped shipping themself with that Principal, jackass. You all need to grow up and get real jobs. You bully people to suicide and you assholes deserve to go to jail. I hope that this site has it's plug pulled and is finally gone and you assholes get a life. Do the world a favor, and go jump off a cliff. No one will miss you. You all are ugly pieces of dog shits. If you think it's funny for people to kill themselves, then you should kill yourselves then you useless sack of shits. Fuck you all.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Okay, that's it. Listen, you people should get a life because you are wasting your time and making absolute lies. Also, I lied about being that person you're talking about. I bet that you don't have a life at all and your parents hate you. You all are pathetic, unlike you, that person has a life. They don't talk about you anymore because they are done with your exceptional bullshit. They tried to be nice, but you guys are exceptional assholes. You hate them all because they are autistic. I bet you all look like fatasses in real life, because you sound like fat useless bastards who bitch about this now nineteen year old, one of these days, people like you will be burning in hell because of the shit you done. You are all pathetic pieces of shits. They aren't even interested in children you retards. How does it feel to be called exceptional, huh bitch? Are you gonna cry because I hurt your feelings? Good. Because you all suck. They stopped shipping themself with that Principal, jackass. You all need to grow up and get real jobs. You bully people to suicide and you assholes deserve to go to jail. I hope that this site has it's plug pulled and is finally gone and you assholes get a life. Do the world a favor, and go jump off a cliff. No one will miss you. You all are ugly pieces of dog shits. If you think it's funny for people to kill themselves, then you should kill yourselves then you useless sack of shits. Fuck you all.
Oh I'm crying - but not because you hurt my feefees, Hailey, but because this post is absolutely exceptional and it's hilarious. You just couldn't keep away from us, could you? I'm pretty sure telling people on the Farms to die in your DA posts isn't considered "being nice", sweetie.

Also your pronouns suck and make your autistic ramblings a bitch to read. Stop using them.

EDIT: Nice try, Hailey. But as long as my post stays up, the first post you deleted is still here! :story:

Last edited:

AnonChan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh I'm crying - but not because you hurt my feefees, Hailey, but because this post is absolutely exceptional and it's hilarious. You just couldn't keep away from us, could you? I'm pretty sure telling people on the Farms to die in your DA posts isn't considered "being nice", sweetie.

Also your pronouns suck and make your autistic ramblings a bitch to read. Stop using them.
Guess what, bitch? I lied about being that person. Also, you're all retards.

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
You know, the "bullies only bully because they hate themselves" saying is one often taught to young children to make them feel better about themselves.

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Dunno which mod it was that brought back her posts but thanks.

Guess what, bitch? I lied about being that person. Also, you're all retards.
Despite the fact you type exactly like Hailey and the art for the avatar you have links straight back to the Farms.

Also making this post literally minutes afterwards doesn't help convince me either:
1629898529434.png
Overdosing on Flintstones vitamins doesn't count as killing yourself, Hailey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
1629902764886.png

>be Hailey
>go to the Farms on my own initiative
>spend 15-20 minutes depending on my tard-level reading comprehension typing an essay
>stop calling me a pedophile, kill yourselves kiwifags
>eager to feel better about myself
>post
>kiwis laugh at me
>call them retards before deleting posts out of embarrassment
>could be worse
>mod revives posts
>mfw

They're still laughing at me

Calooby

Christian Rock Group Repentence Tour
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Crystal Maye Franks

Waylon Smithers Overload!
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Are you Hailey or Lumpy?