Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
While Hailey has been quiet when it comes to her journals there have been a few noteworthy additions to her favourites. She has recently started following an autist called ChachaSabrina, who is an absolute degenerate who likes making piss/ABDL art of The Beatles.

1649348953265.png

1649348971245.png

1649349095209.png

She also has a mommy kink which John Lennon is usually the subject of.

1649349165496.png

1649349210814.png

I remember Hailey insisting that she isn't into ABDL or piss, but following someone who does art like this doesn't help her case.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
You know, Beatles fangirls from my experience in deviantart tend to be VERY thin-skinned af (like you critique their fetish for old cocks they insta-block you). Or fucking dare comment on their journals.
No wonder Hailey gravitated towards this Beatles fangirl, and not just because of the diaper kinks

Last edited:

KVenus

Waylon Smithers is sick of your shit.
kiwifarms.net
While Hailey has been quiet when it comes to her journals there have been a few noteworthy additions to her favorites. She has recently started following an autist called ChachaSabrina, who is an absolute degenerate who likes making piss/ABDL art of The Beatles.

I remember Hailey insisting that she isn't into ABDL or piss, but following someone who does art like this doesn't help her case.

I find this horrifying on many levels. And she did this to John Lennon of all people... Somebody who has been dead since 1980. I'm pretty sure she just pissed off John Lennon's spirit. Why is she into the Beatles cartoon now?

I really hope Hailey doesn't start drawing the kind of stuff ChachaSabrina draws. This is just downright disrespectful...

Last edited:

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
I find this horrifying on many levels. And she did this to John Lennon of all people... Somebody who has been dead since 1980. I'm pretty sure she just pissed off John Lennon's spirit. Why is she into the Beatles cartoon now?

I really hope Hailey doesn't start drawing the kind of stuff ChachaSabrina draws. This is just downright disrespectful...
I know this is light, but some Beatles fangirls make self-insert fanfics to pair with John. This isn't out of the realm of possibility seeing what she did with cartoon John Kennedy....

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
1657122688598.png

Hailey officially turns 20 today so I think it's time for a brief update. Consider this a "gift" from the Farms, Hailey, if you still even lurk here.

First up is Hailey attempting to get a job. As far as I know there aren't many details on what this job was going to be but considering Hailey's huge online footprint I wouldn't be surprised if her potential employers uncovered her many tard rages and dropped her on the spot.

1657122605608.png

She has also turned one of her husbandos, Betrayus, into a troon.

1657122986939.png

1657123032092.png

And she panicked about someone stealing money from her before learning it was an automatic payment.

1657123173684.png

1657123420451.png

There's not much else in terms of content. I'm beginning to think that maybe her family really did put their two braincells together and realise maybe letting Hailey do what she wants online wasn't a good idea after all, which is sad because her flailing around at us was funny, but is ultimately for the best.