Lolcow Hailey Schumacher / HaileyKittydoesart / Haileykitty69 - Violent and very degenerate baby that's a Skinner Simp. Now with 50% more underaged Speds defending her

How long until Hailey flips her shit

• Total voters

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I hope so - it is in the forum guidelines to archive everything after all.

ARCHIVE - If Betrayus Was In: Save The Date
ARCHIVE - Giffany and Chip as Alcina and Ethan
ARCHIVE - The Great Giant Principal

Bonus: This from her instagram
View attachment 2150063
(archive)

Good lord her face is worse close up.

As a side note I found that she'd actually done the pregnant meme with Fluttershy and Skinner which - when you consider she made fan kids for these two - has horrifying implications.

1620413053869.png
[Archive]

1620413130103.png
Suuuure it is, Hailey. I totally believe you.

She also made a dumb fan parent for herself. I can't help but wonder if she has parental issues like BlueCatRiolu did and decided to make a cooler mom who totally "gets her".

Spergenschütz

Happy Pride Month
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if you guys have noticed this in the same degree that I do but I've noticed that Fluttershy of all the ponies tends to get the creepiest fandom of them all. I've noticed that many of these NOMAP/MAP people, creeps and manchildren in general use Fluttershy as their avatar and often obsess over her. Then again, the MLP: FIM fandom is one of the worst and most fucked up fandoms of them all.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if you guys have noticed this in the same degree that I do but I've noticed that Fluttershy of all the ponies tends to get the creepiest fandom of them all. I've noticed that many of these NOMAP/MAP people, creeps and manchildren in general use Fluttershy as their avatar and often obsess over her. Then again, the MLP: FIM fandom is one of the worst and most fucked up fandoms of them all.
I think it's cause she's the 'shy uwu' character in the show. From what I've seen, manchildren and their ilk tend to enjoy female characters who demonstrate a sense of naivete and/or sensitivity. Maybe because people like that appear more childlike?

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
I think it's cause she's the 'shy uwu' character in the show. From what I've seen, manchildren and their ilk tend to enjoy female characters who demonstrate a sense of naivete and/or sensitivity. Maybe because people like that appear more childlike?
I think it's one of two people who latch onto shy characters:
  1. Manchildren who relate to the character because they are also shy
  2. Horny people who see a submissive girl
Or y'know, both of the above is possible too. But with Hailey I'd hanker that it's not either of those, or if any is closer to option 1. But what I think it is with her is not that she's using Fluttershy as an insert but it's the "mommy" nature Fluttershy has. She's a nurturing character and considering she [Hailey] has the hots for ABDL stuff and mommy doms, that's probably the reason. She ships Fluttershy with Skinner because of the weird MDLB potential.

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
Good lord her face is worse close up.

As a side note I found that she'd actually done the pregnant meme with Fluttershy and Skinner which - when you consider she made fan kids for these two - has horrifying implications.

View attachment 2150896 [Archive]

View attachment 2150900 Suuuure it is, Hailey. I totally believe you.

She also made a dumb fan parent for herself. I can't help but wonder if she has parental issues like BlueCatRiolu did and decided to make a cooler mom who totally "gets her".
I think it's one of two people who latch onto shy characters:
  1. Manchildren who relate to the character because they are also shy
  2. Horny people who see a submissive girl
Or y'know, both of the above is possible too. But with Hailey I'd hanker that it's not either of those, or if any is closer to option 1. But what I think it is with her is not that she's using Fluttershy as an insert but it's the "mommy" nature Fluttershy has. She's a nurturing character and considering she [Hailey] has the hots for ABDL stuff and mommy doms, that's probably the reason. She ships Fluttershy with Skinner because of the weird MDLB potential.
She seems to swap between MDLB and DDLG stuff with Skinner, which is unusual for cows. Normally they stick to subjecting their characters to one flavour of autism as switching up tends to kill the vibe. Makes her interesting tbh.

Alessonincrippliningdepre

IhateandlovetheinterwebZ
kiwifarms.net
Wait maps use her as a avatar?

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net

It's about time. Hi Hailey!

Oh we're definitely living rent free in her head right now. She'll eventually get tired of us talking about her and not be able to resist the temptation to take the fight to us - especially when she discovers how futile other cows' attempts to turn the internet against us/take us down have gone. Give it time.

EDIT: She made a video about us!

Last edited:

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
Hailey, we’re only doing this so A, you stop acting like a spaz or B, someone in your life notices and gets you help to stop acting like spaz. We’re the same age yknow.
I thought the point of having a Kiwifarms thread isn't to make the cow stop acting like this, it's just to laugh and document it. We're not on some holy crusade we're just here to laugh at someone who has the hots for Seymour Skinner pissing himself.

Umaibae

president furby
kiwifarms.net
@verygayFrogs is rapidly approaching @LagoonaBlue territory with the amount of autism they’re dropping all over this thread.

Anyway, this is why parents should not give their legitimately retarded children unfettered access to the internet. The girl wore child pajamas to a newspaper photo op, ffs. “Special” doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface.

Mama and Papa Hailey, please invest in a child filter.

KVenus

Triple *********.
kiwifarms.net
It's about time. Hi Hailey!

Oh we're definitely living rent free in her head right now. She'll eventually get tired of us talking about her and not be able to resist the temptation to take the fight to us - especially when she discovers how futile other cows' attempts to turn the internet against us/take us down have gone. Give it time.

EDIT: She made a video about us!

View attachment 2163125

The real question is... Why hasn't she come on here yet when this thread was created last month?

Coelacanth

kiwifarms.net
The real question is... Why hasn't she come on here yet when this thread was created last month?
The thread was in PG for a while making it invisible to people who don't have an account here and Hailey seems to spend a lot of her time making art and worshipping Skinner.

Anyway, this is why parents should not give their legitimately retarded children unfettered access to the internet. The girl wore child pajamas to a newspaper photo op, ffs. “Special” doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface.

Mama and Papa Hailey, please invest in a child filter.

Yeah I don't get that either. Her parents could've at least gotten her to dress for the occasion - even CWC was dressed better than she was.

She absolutely would benefit from a child internet filter too. It would make her invest more of her time into more productive things than getting moti at least.