Careercow Hal Turner - Shortwave radio host and ex-con, outed as FBI by Anonymous, "savage nigro BEASTS"

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
oh yeah, you're right..maybe that was a backup number? looks familiar. i could probably look in my old phone. i remember calling an alternate number and talking to him a few times after his show went off the air. ill try and remmeber and tune in and hope for a phonemob, ahah

CVPIGUY1

kiwifarms.net
I remember the 95.1 FM Pirate! (I live in the suburbs of NYC), it dates back to around 2002. I was a teenager back then and I remember me and my friends flipping through the stations and accidentally finding it, we were like what the fuck is this LOL. Whoever ran that broadcast got away with it for several years IIRC.
Being stupid teenagers, we used to laugh at how pathetically dumb his fans were. Offended people would call and go on tirades, calling Hal all sorts of names, telling him they were going to beat him up etc. This was before he was well-known, so the people were legitimately angry. That was the only thing that made it worth listening to, otherwise it was an echo chamber full of "white power!!!111" type dumbasses, and another thing he used to do is say things like "if you don't support this show this will be the LAST time you will hear it!". I suppose by todays standards he would make a good e-beggar.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
man, i totally spaced out on listenin. he's always been so weird about posting the link right beforehand and i forget to go back at the time. that classic hal shit really was the best. at one time i had a pretty complete collection of all his shows and i remember laughing the most at the earlier ones. i hope if nothing else the dudes regained at least a shard of his sanity over the years, good lord...

Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
man, i totally spaced out on listenin. he's always been so weird about posting the link right beforehand and i forget to go back at the time. that classic hal shit really was the best. at one time i had a pretty complete collection of all his shows and i remember laughing the most at the earlier ones. i hope if nothing else the dudes regained at least a shard of his sanity over the years, good lord...
Show was ok, he spent most of the second hour talking about North Korea and machine gunning liberals and completely forgot about taking calls until the last 10 minutes. I got on at the very end but he had to cut me off because the show was over.

He said the other day that he's doing audio archives again, but for a small subscription fee. If you google "solar general Hal Turner" they have a ton of his older shows archived.

Reactions: shawnphase

F. Lee Bailey

Ajax
kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember ol' Hal had a white nationalist buddy who murdered his own wife and then killed himself. Hal went on a tirade about it on a few wn web boards. At least, I thought that happened. I can't find any info about it.

Am I insane? (Yes, I know that question cannot be answered by this post.)

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember ol' Hal had a white nationalist buddy who murdered his own wife and then killed himself. Hal went on a tirade about it on a few wn web boards. At least, I thought that happened. I can't find any info about it.

Am I insane? (Yes, I know that question cannot be answered by this post.)
You're thinking of James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich. He used to call Hal a lot and Hal dedicated a show to him after the incident happened. He has his own ED article actually.

My favorite call from the memorial show was when a guy said he was going to go on an ethnic cleansing spree in his honor.

• Informative
Reactions: F. Lee Bailey

F. Lee Bailey

Ajax
kiwifarms.net
I almost forgot to tune in tonight...this is the first show I've had the opportunity to listen to since he started up again. I've only been listening maybe five minutes as of this posting.

I had forgotten what gold this was. Even when the show is bad, it's still entertaining.

Why is he sniffing so much?

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had forgotten what gold this was. Even when the show is bad, it's still entertaining.
That call with Cassandra was brilliant. I tried to call in but got a busy signal because Kathy (who, by the way, is his mom) was on hold.

Update 8/9: Hal's new tonight:
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/32-highlights/985-reminder-tonight-at-9-00-pm-eastern-time-the-hal-turner-show

The Hal Turner Show will air tonight at 9:00 PM (GMT -0400) on WBCQ 7490-AM worldwide shortwave. On tonight's show:

NORTH KOREA - Threatening to nuke us, is it time for America to attack them?

Members of Congress are already undermining the President on the issue, with Arizona's John McCain saying "the President may not be able to make good on what he told North Korea" and with Alaska's Senator Sullivan publicly saying "the President must come to Congress before he does anything with North Korea."

ATTACKED HERE IN THE U.S. - What types of sabotage and actual attacks can we expect if we go to war with North Korea?

Our infrastructure will be attacked including our electric grid, water supplies, highway bridges, tunnels, railroads . . . . but we may also see BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS including release of SmallPox. What "preps" should you be making for these eventualities?

These topics and much more, tonight at 9:00 PM eastern time.

To tune-in here on the Internet, click the LISTEN LIVE BUTTON on the menu bar above. To call-in and talk live on the air, dial 201-771-3013

Last edited by a moderator:

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
He has, at least once: when I was on the air with him talking about welfare programs, I mentioned Chris and he brought up the Farms the next time I called him; I think he called them the CWC forums or something like that.

EDIT: If anyone will be listening tonight, let me know!
Holy shit, that was you?!

I seriously doubt he is as radical as he proclaimed he was back in the day. He is still very conservative though; during one of my calls, we were chatting about Jeb Bush, and he said, "He married outside his race, which... you know, I do not SUPPORT that..."
Well I wouldn't call that "conservative" in the realm of conservative talk radio, but certainly quite right wing. Of course, this discrepancy helped create the term "cuckservative," which Jeb was frequently labeled.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's talking about how to survive a nuclear strike right now, which according to him, includes having a fanny pack with a filter mask, bottled water, and swimmer goggles.

Reactions: Kilted Gentleman

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
ahahahaaha yea, im listenin now too. he's really focused on water.

man whys he playin this battle hymn of the republic shit? i wanna hear some fuckin top.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
fuck...him and kdk were the worst with their song choices for shows sometimes. hal had some real brutal ones in there tho that listeners made tho, yea. id say that was the piece de la resistance, ahahah.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last week he mentioned that he found a copy of "Hava Nagila Hal" on his hard drive after having not played it on the show for years.

Update 8/16:
Hal ".22s for Jigaboos" Turner said:
Tune-in tonight at 9:00 as we discuss the news and issues of the day, with NO CENSORSHIP of ideas or opinions. Real Free Speech, no matter who doesn't like it.

Folks can tune-in VIA International Radio Station WBCQ at 7490-AM or right here on the Net using the LISTEN LIVE LINKS below:

Main Listen Live: http://52.37.110.193:8000/listen.pls?sid=1

MP3 or iTunes Players: http://52.37.110.193:8000/listen.pls?sid=1

Windows Media Players: http://52.37.110.193:8000/listen.asx?sid=1

LINUX: http://52.37.110.193:8000/listen.xspf?sid=1

Apple Quicktime: http://52.37.110.193:8000/listen.qtl?sid=1

To call-in and talk live on the air, dial 201-771-3013
The Hal Turner Show goes live in 90 minutes.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anybody dumb enough left to call in to Hal Turner's government honeypot radio hour?
*raises hand*

Update 8/23:
Hal "ARs for Antifa" Turner said:
On tonight's show: Anti-Fascist Action (ANTIFA) is arranging nationwide "protests" for November 4 to "drive the Trump-Pence Regime from office." This is planned insurrection! I advocate this be the date that ANTIFA should be directly confronted. The country can be cleansed of this Communist filth in one day.

It's not like we haven't TRIED to show them the error of their ways; they just don't want to hear it.

It's not like they don't know that of all the ideologies ever enacted into government throughout recorded history, Communism is the most MURDEROUS ideology ever! These ANTIFA and the useful idiots they recruit, are trying to forcibly remove our President, and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees with their world view. It's time to do away with these problem people.

Tune-in at 9:00 PM tonight (Wednesday, August 23) as I talk about my feelings and beliefs on this issue.

My show is broadcast via worldwide talk-radio station WBCQ on 7490-AM and simulcast here on the Internet.

Spread the word: ANTIFA should be taken down November 4.
The Hal Turner Show goes live in 23 minutes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino